Does anyone else fucking hate comedians talking about politics?

Does anyone else fucking hate comedians talking about politics?

With normal celebrities, it's like a baby or a Miss Universe contestant - all earnest and moronic, "You should vote for X because he's nice and Y's a baddie!". It's not that annoying.

But with comedians - they have to fucking pretend they're so cynical, so worldly wise - "You don't know the way it is, I know the way it is" - and then they're fucking worse than the babies, talking about how Presidents are low-IQ or a complex fucking issues are really simple, the Illuminati run the world or whatever the fuck.

I want to punch these people in their smug fucking faces.

You do get some good satire, like The Thick of It and stuff, but comedy is just reductive. Feature of the medium. Laughing makes people stupid.

Bill "What do I know" Burr

based Bill is based

I get annoyed when bill does it because he starts out with the white guilt angle by default

Dude standups are the truthtellers, modern day prophets, us civillians just don't understand

He married a nigger so he has to.

which part upsets you the most, that she's black or that he got married at all.

Idk man I think Titus does a funny job

not him, but I wouldn't care if he married a nigger if he didn't go all blm about it

If Bill fucking Burr is too left for you maybe you should reevaluate your life

Stop bullshitting, you hate it because your guy won and everyone is mocking him

>people are getting triggered over comedians talking politics now
I hate this new young generation

To be fair the Thick of It wasn't just a load of people screeching "DRUMPF" at the top of their lungs. They all felt like real characters with relatable flaws.

Trump isn't even "my guy" and I hate it. I hated the Bush era and I hated that these comedians were too sackless to go after their golden boy Koblama.

Burr remains pretty stanceless and is a master of finding his brand of comedy- sarcastic cynicism- in everything

And basically you're a faggot

I hate how celebrities in general think that anyone gives a shit about their opinion on politics. You're paid to prance about on a set, not to give your personal feelings on an upcoming election or poverty in the US or the war on drugs.

I hate when celebrities talk about any sort of politics on their personal Twitter

alot of comedians are big on observational shtick which involves giving your opinion on shit. your opinion makes people laugh and resonates with them. people have strong opinions about politics. bill burr gives his opinion on politics and people laugh and clap and think"spot on, he's so right." he's a fucking comedian

Comedians are literally paid to give their personal opinions on whatever bullshit comes into their heads, and it can be every bit as funny even if they have no idea what the fuck they're on about.

You're an anti-fun little bitch.

Why did you post a pic of a comedian who says repeatedly that he knows nothing?

and why should we listen to your opinions outside of stacking shelves or whatever it is you do for money?

ALL COMEDY SHOULD BE SET UP/PUNCHLINE LIKE MUH DADDY SAW IN THE 1950s!!!!!

Suppose its fair enough for comedians.

You don't have to and you can easily avoid my shit opinions. But when these overpaid faggots go on the some night time show and spout their bullshit it ends up on all major news networks and becomes unavoidable.

No, I'm just tired of this board talking about Sup Forumsitics.

Just don't follow them then? Seems really easy

>But when these overpaid faggots go on the some night time show and spout their bullshit it ends up on all major news networks and becomes unavoidable.

no you're still making a choice to watch it, or click on it online.

Didn't know Burr was open about that, that's a little better I guess. I just saw a segment where he talked about Hillary going to Bildeberg and it was just so conspiracist/dumb that I had to post this.

The issue is that they're influencing millions of mouthbreathers who have the same vote you do. Expanded suffrage was a mistake.

you humourless fucks

>it's a comics sit around and discuss the 'craft' of standup episode

No, part of being a comedian is giving their view on the world

so fucking what, the news networks are obviously biased as fuck trying to get you to vote for their side on everything too.

if people vote a certain way because bill burr or bill o'reilly told them to does it really make a difference, they're still uninformed morons either way. you don't expect people to look at facts and form their own opinion, do you?

Obviously a woke individual such as yourself is completely free of such influences.

Yeah he constantly talks about the nigger movies his wife makes him go see like moonlight

>mentioned a movie briefly in a 40 minute podcast
>constantly

you need help

>main shtick is him shitting on loudmouthed feminist
>marries a loudmouth feminist

Help me understand

I would never expect people to be fully informed or wholly free of bias - it's not possible. But the amount of absolute retards who can't even name the three branches of government, but go out and vote anyways because Beyonce or Colbert told them to, is absolutely appalling.

Opposites attract

that's most people.

they vote this way or that because someone on tv said so, or they saw some misquoted headline that X candidate is in favour of a burglar coming into your house and killing your family, or is going to take all your money and give it to poor people and take your job.

or they don't look at anythign and just vote with/against whatever their parents did depending on what sort of relationship they have.

Yeah, which brings me back to my original point; expanded suffrage was a terrible mistake that has slain democracy in the West

>he doesn't understand tsundere