Is there any way to watch the superbowl if I don't have cable?

Other urls found in this thread:

sportshd.me/nfl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go to a bar, retard

Aye, just have to wait till one of the fags posts a link here

Fuck that, I want to be comfy in my own home

i used to think this was a meme, but it turns out post-millennials literally do not know about broadcast television

It’s on nbc, just buy an antenna

Fuck buying rabbit ears. If NBC is free broadcast TV why can't they just stream it for free with commercials?

Go to the stadium.
Moron

Search for BBC 1 stream, no adverts

>why don't they do this astronomically more expensive and difficult to implement thing, rather than using infrastructure that's existed for decades?

Stick a coat hanger in the arial socket (or up your moms fanny)

you don't have ten fucking dollars? lmao

Either on free tv, prosiebenmaxx.de or ran.de with no ads and german commentary. Always weird when you see shots of the stadium while the burger watches ads. I watch them on youtube for the true american spirit.

antennas don't have rabbit ears anymore

Free trial of Sling.

get an ota antenna dumbass

This

Hulu does Live TV now.

r/nflstreams/

Are you legitimately mentally handicapped?

Why buy an antenna when I never watch TV? So this one time a year rolls around and I feel like watching it?

>bitch about not being able to watch a thing
>WHY WOULD I BUY A THING THAT WOULD ALLOW ME TO WATCH IT?!?

Buy a $20 antenna. Get CBS, NBC, FOX, and ABC for a janitor's salary.

>janitor
>salary

thatsthejoke.mp4

>I forgot to pay my TV license this year

>So this one time a year rolls around and I feel like watching it?
this game and the other 18 weeks worth of games you could watch instead of being a stream fag

You can't post mp4 here, idiot

u wot?

>he doesn't know how to post mp4 files

Yes. It's
Airing Here: www.sy.nchtu.be/r/CozyTube (Remove the period after Y only)

Includes backups the mods add quickly, in case anything goes down

The BBC stream is bizarre for that reason. I do wonder what Americans would make of it though.

>2018
>having cable

literally why? everything is available, easily, online. every show you can possibly watch, in 1080p full HD, without commercials, whenever you want. why would you pay for fucking cable? how cucked are you?

BASED

thank you from mexico!

How the FUCK is it possible that people on Sup Forums are still asking this question. Who the fuck still uses cable? Even my fucking parents both use streaming devices. It's legitimately infuriating to read threads like this and see on display why everyone still gets shafted by broadcast/telecommunication companies

Just get acestream and find an address on r/nfl . No commercials, good audio, 4k

Fucking sage out of embarrassment

my uncle lives in mexico and needed a stream lol

you can stream it on the god damn nbc website, it ain't that complicated

based, foolsball with the bros. anyone using the chat there?

P.S. you need flash to get the stream to work. took me awhile to figure it out, my dumbass didnt see it written on the site itself

sportshd.me/nfl

>Fuck buying rabbit ears. If NBC is free broadcast TV why can't they just stream it for free with commercials?
They are retard. The NBC stream will have national commercials

Only if you authenticate through a cable account. I don't have cable, numbnuts