The new Pirates movie maybe isn't for you Sup Forums

>Johnny Depp is remaining resolute in his comments about President Donald Trump and says he is unconcerned about the remarks potentially influencing his marketability.

>The Pirates star has been a staunch critic of America's 45th President and his supporters from the beginning of last year. On Tuesday, Depp, 53, went as far as to say that if anyone was offended by his comments 'then maybe the new movie isn't for them'.

Other urls found in this thread:

hudoig.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2017-FO-0005.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't vote for Trump. I'm not even american

>oh no someone has an opinion on drumpfie that I don't like! Better boycott!

take this shit to Sup Forums

by the way you might have noticed the drumpf administration is already falling apart

Sup Forums supports Trump?

Kek.

I hope to god it bombs as bad as Alice 2 did after the wife beating revelations.

If conservatives were as thin-skinned as liberals and would boycott every actor who is anti-Trump, they couldn't watch a single current movie. It's not that hard to differentiate the artist from the art, just stop seeing everything through your political ideology-goggles.

>Sup Forums doesn't support Trump

Ok kiddo.

It's actually the democrats that are falling apart though.

Ben Carson just uncovered $500 BILLION in fraud/mismanagement in HUD (US Housing & Urban Development Department) done by Julian Castro and other Obama minions: hudoig.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2017-FO-0005.pdf

ANOTHER BILLION DOLLAR MOVIE FOR DISNEY!

Based on the trailers, it looks like this movie isn't for anyone.

I don't really see the issue.
He doesn't like trump? A lot of people don't.
I'm glad he can be vocal about it.

I DON'T CARE
*slaps Amber Heard*
ABOUT ALIENATING
*kicks her down a flight of stairs*
TRUMP SUPPORTERS
*writes slut on her forehead*

What did he mean by this?

>Hey guise Im a celebrity and Inhate Trump :)
Who gives a shit? This became a cliche before the man was elected, these people are desperate to re-live the Bush era with added cheeto jokes.

Haha you wrote for you

Maybe America in general is falling apart

>Johnny Depp was asked by Disney to say something controversial so that when their stale bland movie in its 5th running bombs they have something to blame.

WOWY ZOWY!

>Ghost in the Shell bombs due to white washing.
WAAAAAAA

>Amy Shumers special bombs due to muh soggy knees.
NO WAY!

>All these piles of shit that are green lit for money bomb, now have to have a reason before hand other then "its shit"

The movie looks like shit anyway so who cares

He's really hoping everyone will forget the wifebeating

Fucking trumpsters should kill themselves

As a trump supporter, Depp's entitled to his own opinions and views. There's no law saying that he has to pander to us too. It's his choice who he decides to alienate, but as we see with the fired Starbucks CEO and the company backpedal like mad now, it's not always a smart choice.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED! XD

>forget something that didn't happen

What did he say ?

Wait, Trump still has supporters? Are you sure they're not doing it just for the memes?

No you're probably right.

M-MAGA

This! It's over!
#Bernie2016

>supporting means devoting yourself to a cult of personality
Sad!

oh fuck off you crybaby pansy.
The only one advocating for Boycott is the leftist Johnny Depp.

Read the article instead of acting as an SJW.

>believing the succubus lies

>Wanting celebrities to stfu and quit whining about the election.

Thats really what most of Sup Forums want.

not unless they #MAGA PRAISE KEK SHADILAY MY BROTHERS

>don't watch me rehash the same ebin character again the 5th time in a row

wasn't gonna anyway

What about the movie wouldn't be for them?

lol kys

>degenerate alcoholic who beats the shit out of his wife doesn't like trump

is he trying to make trump look better?

Requires more than two brain cells to enjoy.

Brilliant publicity for a blockbuster flick.
I am sure it has Disney's full approval.

Deep is such an insufferable faggot he gets no sympathy from me. Even if he got JUSted.,

hopefully she gets more fucking money from him

That's true though.

I'd take out her family and adopt her if you know what I mean

>degenerate alcoholic who beats the shit out of his wife
>The part of the book that caused the most controversy concerns Trump’s divorce from his first wife, Ivana. Hurt obtained a copy of her sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’ ” Trump has denied both the rape allegation and the suggestion that he had a scalp-reduction procedure. Hurt said that the incident, which is detailed in Ivana’s deposition, was confirmed by two of her friends.

kek

how will blumpf recover

i wish i were ein sexmonster

alpha

cool i've never had such a big get before for me

>democucks have the power of the entire maynschtweam media at their disposal
>all anti-democucks have is a website called 4chuan with some shitty memes
>the power of 4chuan memed Trump into power
>democuck faggots and numales from Commiefornia go "waaaahhhh we don't like fair democwatic pwocess, we sabotage it"
>other numale faggots go "waaaaahhh" alongside them
>someone makes a thread that's Sup Forums related, because yet another numale celebrity has a hissy-fit
>"hurrrr go back to Sup Forums durrrrr"

You literal cucks. Want your diaper changed?

i like how they found the one paki kid that's not an ugly little monster

What a waste.

whew those threes

>it's a Sup Forums baitpost episode

This, its weaker than ever and rest of the world isn't suddenly intimidated by murrica at all. they are just slightly amused or annoyed when trump makes a fool of himself over and over again.. for next four years, hopefully eight.

Thanks for electing a literal demented retard murricans! It was time someone with brains took over leading course of the world

You should support your president.. Enrique Peña Nieto
You've been exposed faggot, you like hanging around mojados? Well I don't and neither would anybody else in their right mind. I don't like that duranguense bullshit blasting out my eardrums in the morning or at any given time, I don't like their foul attitude, their filthy mouths and I don't like the fact that they have no respect for their host country they never asked permission to enter

I also don't like the idea of getting blown up or kissing up to a people we are actively at war with. If Johnny Cukk wasn't living inside a fortress of a mansion in the whitest neighborhood in california he wouldn't be so against these proposals coming from the president

>hollywood still hasn't learned that alienating half the country is bad for business
Yo ho, yo ho, another bomb for thee.

you've got six sexy threes at least

>the power of 4chuan memed Trump into power
This is what these wastes of life actually believe, because it makes them feel they like actually did something.

The pendulum is swinging, friend. There's no "middle ground" anymore. They won't allow it. Are you on the pendulum, or will you be sliced in half by it?

hey that's a good 'crazy rambling psycopath' impression.

You know, maybe he deserved to have Amber Heard JUST him

She just doing kek's work.

You lost. Sorry.

>Amber is a confirmed succubus, from Texas, Ayn Rand tier right wing and stars in DC movies directed by Zack "/ourguy/" Snyder
>Depp is a confirmed cuck, cucked by Cara another DC actress no less, and a left wing drug addict starring in some Disney white genocide propaganda dead franchise
Really transports me to the higher circles of the Thinkatorium

Mad Max Murrica Edition Soon

>implying Mel and Vince Vaugh aren't going to become road warriors in the aftermath leading an army

Most of us aren't even americans.

sounds like a great marketing strategy and reminds me of the bartender joke about liking dogs and being gay
>"hey user, did you see the latest POTC?"
>-"no"
>"wow are you a racist?"

Rogue One was supposed to be "Trump's worst nightmare". Is this the new marketing technique by Hollywood? More fake news.

>more Disney shilling bullshit
Just like the Beauty and the Beast was so gay it was about to be banned in some third world shithole right?

You forgot to include the part where she admitted to making that whole story up.

is Disney really gonna try and stir up some fake controversy for every movie they make now?

made me think pham