Excuse me sir, I couldn't help but notice the sign on the trailer. Is it still for rent?

Excuse me sir, I couldn't help but notice the sign on the trailer. Is it still for rent?

Robin Lord Taylor was really chill when I met him. Fuck, when is Gotham coming back? I miss my David!

how many shirts is he wearing?

t. warm person

>when I met him
Someone stop this madman

It was at a convention. What's wrong with that?

Let's see David Mazouz's boipussy.

What's the general opinion on this show?
The joker plotline is really weak. But penguins and Gordons are great.

I too just started watching Gotham

Season 1 sucked, but from Season 2 on it's been great.

It's trash and anyone who watches it is garbage.

Two polo shirts below a jumper. What the hell is his problem?

Sup Forums thinks anybody who interacts with celebrities that isn't also a celebrity is automatically autistic. I've met Gordon, Bullock, and Bruce's actors

While season 1 was a disaster they finally managed to find the right mix of corniness and actual drama. From season 2 on it's comfy.

Harvey Dent is best. I'm less impressed with any of the villains, court of owls has been going well.

Was Gordon's actor balls deep in Lee's actress when you met him?

Gorgeous women on this show desu. That reporter got my yellow fever going something fierce.

>It's a Barbara feet episode

Met all 3 guys during season one, Lee wasn't on the show yet. If I remember right, I don't think they started fucking in real-life until after their characters did.

Okay but if you had to fuck one of them who would it be? Gotham character.

Lee was a mistake.

Both. And either of Ed's girlfriends. Or... both of them too.

I liked the mafia storys better than the evil mad scientist ones.

I dropped it after the stronk lesbian pothead cop reveal. If she got dropped in acid or something in later episodes I'll pick it up again.

Isn't like every other person in this show portrayed as a homosexual for no reason but to be Progressive?

She probably had one more episode after that, she and her partner are off the show

One character is gay, user

Montoya? She's been canonical lesbian for years before the show. Very important background character.

It's not even necessarily "gay" just sort of mental illness deconstruction.

The fuck are you on about? Jokers plot is one of the only good things about the show. Though i will admit that it has improved quite a lot since season 1. Am looking forward to the other half of season 3.

Joker's plot ended up being best, it started being one of the worst. Very difficult to predict how the show is going to go.

They're not on the show anymore.

Plz explain how it started off bad? When we were first introduced to him he nailed the look and feel perfectly. He didn't even need makeup to be Joker. He was also great as the leader of that crazy squad.

The leader of random pawns being set up, nowhere near the intricate insane joker plots (he's not really joker anyway)

>not part of the red hood gang
>not a chemist
>not a comedian
>no mysterious origins

They did the face way to early. The big influence he had on so many people is inplausible. Also his followers are cringeworthy at best.

Sure he was pawned, he was naive kid that wanted some fun. Plus the guy basically cucked very body, worst one being Penguin.

>hes not really joker

But he is tho. In the next season he'll officially call himself Joker. Guarantee it.

This desu.
It's a letdown. Worst joker I have seen so far. But maybe it's because I don't like the actor.

you don't know mazouzposter so don't talk

Nah real Joker is the kid that watched it on TV. Very foreshadowed already.

Fuck origin stories, that wasn't ever important (or reliable). I'm pretty sure they can't use Joker for licensing issues like most of the cape TV fuckups but he was just portrayed like a poor copy anyway.

The followers are believable since even Charles Manson had a small cult devoted to him after everything.

The whole point of the show is to see an alternate take on the lives of Gordan and all villains before the Batman era.

I assumed they had the rights because of the DC logo at the beginning of the show.

Manson had a literal cult of people.
Not people who never met him and once heard him speak on tv.

This. They basically used most villains anyways. I don't see how joker is any different.

Well they all heard the fake-face man, setting it up for Joker Messiah. It's not any more unreasonable that way, it also could in the future explain a different joker also filling that role for them.
>How does joker keep getting brainwashed minions?
>They can't ALL come from mental hospital breakouts forever

In this show: penguin > joker

The problem is DC trying to reserve stuff for their cinematic flop universe rather than having sold off random rights to characters like Marvel. They can't very well have the TV version of someone outshining their shit movies' versions.

This show is all about origin storys. And so far jokers was the most boring. Even Freeze was way better.

Penguin is quite literally a wimpy fagggot.

His brutality is great because of how wimpy he is half the time. He's the perfect weaselly backstabber archetype, with some planning and shit too. It's a weird portrayal but not badly done.

That won't happen. Letos Joker was way better, even tho he had only about two minutes of screentime.

Nah, its up there with Nygma. Besides, Joker is basically the reason why most people came back and watched it.

>Leto "curaaaazy" joker
>better than anything

Snyder go away.

But I'm not the mazouzposter

Leto's joker was interesting but again it's not just about being a crazy fuck. He goes toe to toe with batman. He has to be crazy AND smart AND have well written stories AND be anti-sympathetic enough to make the sparing him feel awful.

this.
Reminds me of ben from lost.

I have a weird suspicion that David himself is the real mazouzposter? Or is my autism level too high?

Also apparently Peewee played penguin's father in Tim Burton's penguin movie too. That blew my fucking mind.

a fair point.

well shit, now i have to wait for s3 finale. I had nearly banished that pain from my mind.

Will Selina ever stop being an annoying cunt?

Did she ever? No. Bruce likes a challenge though and fuck the rest of them.

I just binged the whole series. How long does it usually take for a new episode to be released?

Well usually it's a weekly thing but there's like 4 series that skipped march entirely this year and fucks with me.

We need a 3 episode crossover where Ed stays at the Bates motel. Ed x Noman(a) best ship evar.