TURKEY COUP EXTRA INFO

All right, the media everywhere is presenting the situation as a great accomplishment in democracy, the lawfully elected government was defended by the valiant people who stood against the evil tanks, etc. No one talks about the real reasons or what factually happened.

Pic related is the coup manifesto. The soldiers followed their constitutional mandate to preserve secularism and remove the wannabe islamic Emperor Erdogan who wants to turn t*rkey into a an authoritarian Caliphate. Hordes of mulsim sandniggers brutally killed all soldiers on behalf of their master Erdogan while shouting "allahu ackbar".

We know this is true, we saw it, the media is presenting it diametrically opposite.

Nevertheless, here are some new facts from the last few hours. News channel might be shit at interpreting, but they still get some information. Ignore the spin, concentrate on facts. I also work in a business that deals a lot with t*rkey, so I have a lot of business connections there, I have been talking to them extensively. Also, there are a lot of Bulgarians stuck in t*rkey on airports, cities or resort, so the information flow is even greater.

LATEST NEWS:
>2000 to 10 000 military arrested
>thousands of pro-secularism civilians arrested (no exact number)
>a helicopter full off coup soldiers landed in Greece seeking asylum (possibly with coup leadership?)
>over 3000 judges across all of t*rkey have been removed from office officially and arrested
>massive pro-Erdogan and pro-islamic protests/gathering planned for tonight
>Erdogan himself urged people to stay on the streets
>security forces in civilian clothes are roaming Ankara (the last bastion of the coup before all were caught/killed/surrendered) hunting for any secular dissent/gathering

Looks like Erdogan is arresting and killing the last vestiges of secular opposition among the government/judicial system/educated masses. I am not saying he staged the coup, that's a bin tinfoil, but he uses its aftermath indiscriminately.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754363207448424448
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754360114505715713
youtu.be/x84cm8djHsw
youtube.com/watch?v=b8DtNPN9Y1g
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754356960770785280
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754363895142375428
youtube.com/watch?v=qfZVu0alU0I
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754367879357820929
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754368360092172288
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754369497025409024
wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754363207448424448

Reports of pro-government supporters massing in Gezi neighborhood. Known to be home of left wing & anti-government groups #Turkey

Turkish Defence Minister says it is too early to say that a possibility of a military coup is totally suppressed - @ragipsoylu

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754360114505715713

you have my bump

THE FIRE RISES

Hello, I'm Wayne Lambright. Bidding for POTUS. I have something to say on this subject.

Turkey is a kiss ass to the west. Citizens of Turkey have had enough of the Jewish Agenda.

Much courage.

I support the military coup d'état in Turkey
youtu.be/x84cm8djHsw

Followup video
youtube.com/watch?v=b8DtNPN9Y1g

Ask me anything.

#Turkey detains general Erdal Ozturk, commander of the Third Army: official - AFP

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754356960770785280

Reminder to ignore shills

BREAKING: French minister calls all willing citizens to become army reservists - AFP

>BREAKING: French minister calls all willing citizens to become army reservists - AFP

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754363895142375428

>blatant self-advertising on Sup Forums
fuck off

FORGOT TO POST THE FUCKING MANIFESTO

who the fuck are you

>media everywhere is presenting the situation as a great accomplishment in democracy
Russia 24 discussing how incompetent were those soldiers and thier tone is: 'Well, too bad they fucked up a potentially cool thing'. Haven't seen more, I've just visited my mom this morning.

how many times have you considered suicide?

>thousands of pro-secularism civilians arrested (no exact number)
>security forces in civilian clothes are roaming Ankara (the last bastion of the coup before all were caught/killed/surrendered) hunting for any secular dissent/gathering

lel.at least you tried.

Looks like bloodlust found the French again.

>REBEL_MANIFESTO.txt
dank/10 for high Quality Manifesto

How the FUCK can someone be arrested in a fucking tank. Is the police the army now??

>333777

THANK YOU FOR BLESSING ME OH GREAT KEK

Another poster brought this up,
what if the coup was to steal nukes and not to overthrow the government?

Newfags get the FUCK out

What is going to happen tonight in Ankara or Istanbul?

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754363895142375428
What would happen if muslims sign this massively?

they didn't wanted to run over or shoot toward civilians

It's a translation a roach did for us earlier.

Edgoan has purged all secular dissent from the police force and put his people in charge. The several hundred thousand strong gendarmerie was built by him for the exact purpose to fight the military in coup attempts.

you cant tell me what to do your not my real mom

VIVE LA LIBERTE

All nukes are in the US military base surrounded by thousands of US soldiers. Good luck taking them.

t*rkey has no nukes of their own.

Kill yourself you balding fat fuck

Are you dumb?

Manifesto for ants? Or roaches?

Turks are subhuman mudslimes who blindly follow their islamic dictator, what else is new?
Murrica should just kick them out of Nato, and let Putin have a field day bombing the shit out of that mudslime shithole.

I wouldn't mind going on holiday to Turkey tee bee H lads.

RUSSIAAA
RUSSIAAAAA
TURKEY IS KILLING ETHNIC SLAVS
SOMEONE NEEDS A LITTLE LIBERATION

youtube.com/watch?v=qfZVu0alU0I

YOU DON'T BELIEVE
WE'RE ON THE EVE
OF DESTRUCTIIIOOOON

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

I'm sorry.
The rise of an Islamist Turkey and the deaths of all the secularists is the price Russia is prepared to pay to cripple NATO.

FUCK OFF YOU FAT ALCHOOLIC FUCK

YOURE NOT EVEN ON THE BALLOT DIE.

HILLARY IS BETTER THAN YOU SPECCY TWAT

>Thousands of US soldiers

It's a single airstrip. If anything, all they have is basic POGs guarding them. And their jobs are practically useless

top kek

>BREAKING: Turkish Minister @suleymansoylu announces that #US is behind coup attempt on Haberturk TV

Lets find out if roaches are able to survive nukes.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

BREAKING: Turkish Minister @suleymansoylu announces that #US is behind coup attempt on Haberturk TV - @140journos

>BREAKING: Turkish Minister @suleymansoylu announces that #US is behind coup attempt on Haberturk TV - @140journos

So much anger. I guess you need to get laid.

If the Turks attack the base, it will be an open act of war.
It mean the rest of the army is on their way.
It mean all the other NATO countries will help.
And you can bet Russia will feel free to liberate a part of the cake.

If he attack, he loose the game.

Great meme, friendo!

So now that Turkey OFFICALLY has joined the islamic state, when do we drop the nukes?

bump
>All right, the media everywhere is presenting the situation as a great accomplishment in democracy, the lawfully elected government was defended by the valiant people who stood against the evil tanks, etc. No one talks about the real reasons or what factually happened.

Yeah the T.V tells so many lies , democratic government what a fucking joke.

>US behind coup
would not surprise me.

Thanks Wayne, this is why you have my vote.

psychic tv version is really good

>BREAKING: Turkish Minister @suleymansoylu announces that #US is behind coup attempt on Haberturk TV - @140journos

God dammit CIA can't do anything right

>US behind failed coup
that WOULD surprise me

You look like a fucking cuck.
Fat, balding, nu male glasses, poor posture, poor presence, and a shit haircut. Beta as fuck.

Shae your head, get some contacts, start dieting and exercising.

Can't trust someone too lazy to maintain the most basic standards of grooming and exercise to run the largest economy in the world.

Has the CIA every successfully done anything? Legit question. How can one intelligence agency suck so bad?

How many legitimate targets of this board have you white knighted. Fuck off, you piece of shit shill.

Your bridge here was burnt down many moons ago.

No, but I am your virtual mom, so GTFO.

WHO, ME?

COULDN'T BE

How would it benefit the US to overthrow erdogan?

Plus obama and him are buddy buddy. He knows erdogan secretly funds isis and doesn't care.

>BREAKING: Erdoğan speaks live, calls U.S to hand over Fethullah Gulen if U.S is strategic ally - @CNNTURK_ENG

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754368360092172288

It would surprise you that the US is behind a FAILED coup?

The head of CIA probably has a like a blue ribbon in his office for most failed coups in history.

i have 0 will to read this crap.
what did he saying?

THIS

The shills need to be ignored, they're trying to derail the thread. They're probably CIA or something.

THIS

The shills need to be ignored, they're trying to derail the thread. They're probably CIA or something.

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754360114505715713

>it's too early to determine if there is more opposition to exterminate or not

They need to find someone to blame for their staged coup.
So what is the normal move for islamists in this situation?
> It was the US!

I always wonder why there never happend a coupe in zimbabwe desu senpai.

Obama fucking hates him my man. Do you remember the dinner they had shortly after the chemical attack from (((Assad)))

>Please stay inside while we try to defend your basic human rights and free you from a despotic madman
>NO FUCK YOU YOU CAN'T TELL US WHAT TO DO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
RIP Turk army, you tried to do the right thing.

How happy are you that your Islamic caliphate is still around? It's funny, Turks have just enough IQ to have a semi-functional society, but not enough to modernize and give up religious fundamentalism. You deserve what Erdogan will turn you into

Right on dude!

These guys can't see the truth.

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754368360092172288
the coup attempters where more radical Islam then Erdogan. Be happy they didn't succeed.

VIDEO: Arrest of 3rd Infantry Division commander, Major Gen Khalil Ibrahim Ergin, in Hakkari #Turkey - @michaelh992

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754369497025409024

There's a lot we don't know and the news certainly won't give any accurate info or the truth about whats happening. Either way I'd bet my bottom dollar someone really wants WW3 to happen and they're trying to instigate things from behind the scenes. Hmm lets see who would want that I wonder.

for once i don't think the US had anything to do with this. I think this makes it more likely Edrogan was behind it and is trying to get more power.

OK, post your ripped body. Here is mine.

How does that link prove that?

Nice try Ahmed

>Turkey to invoke Article 5 against USA at extraordinary emergency NATO meeting later today

It's just like my cowwaduty games

can i save this?

>Because Erdogan said so
>A bitter, irrelevant moron, who wants to revive the Ottoman Empire

wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives
>2.0: Dune Coon Boogaloo

More like Extreme graphic Chernobyl footage

Why is there no military coup in Turkey lite? :(

Thats been the modus operandi of the U.S. state department for the better half of two decades.

They love replacing fundamentalists with religious fanatics. They make for easy tools to destabilize a nation.

>Ask me anything.
Why aren't you dead, you dumb piece of shit?

How long before Turkey gets kicked out of NATO?

My bridge appears to be working, 100,000 reads in the last 24 hours.

Oh Gotfried,instead of trying to wipe out the Slavs,you could've joined forces with them and put an end to the Turkic menace once and for all.

>pissing off the US

It's like he wants an actual coup to happen instead of this JV colonel coup bullshit

>trips again

Fucking savage, Kek really hate Lambright

Hahahahahahahahah
That would be kind of nice to see.
> Fuck you America!
> BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
> Freedom arrived in extra large A10 format.

status on the secret us solder hostages?

If the US believed they couldn't control Erdogan, then it might be a possibility. Erdogan has expressed willingness to work with the Russians recently. There might be other unknown reasons like Erdogan planning to throw the US military out of Turkey that we don't know about. Regardless, it would have to be some kind of major shift in policy and a sudden burst of weakening US influence in Turkey and the region as a whole for the US to support a coup at this point and time.

he knew about it, and decided to let it fail. How could so many troops keep quiet without spilling the beans? inside job for sure. The coup soldiers were Patsys.

Every time I look at his tiny strip of facial hair it looks like he attempted to shave but the blade couldn't reach the hair on his philtrum. But didn't want to risk cutting himself maneuvering around the groove.

Muslims will sieze any chance at a chimp out. Dosn't matter why or for who, as long as they get to scream and destroy things.

Proof?

That would be a good one.

WWIII

BUY OIL!