Reminder that if your language didn't originate in your country, your country is irrelevant

Reminder that if your language didn't originate in your country, your country is irrelevant

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_language
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. speaker of a language that descended from PIE
No euro language originated in a specific country m800

PIE is also descended you fucking retard. That doesn't mean every single language today originated in Africa because that's where people started grunting for communication

>PIE is also descended you fucking retard
From what, can you please enlighten me calm one?

>Africa because that's where people started grunting for communication

But it hasn't been proven, has it?
So for now, PIE is the oldest we can go. Untill more proof comes, we can't say for sure were did PIE come from.
Only theories have emerged about a single language, no proofs (even PIE is pretty theoritical in itself).

>But it hasn't been proven, has it?
>being so retarded you think people went directly from mutes to a full language
lol
>development of language proper with Homo sapiens, currently estimated at less than 200,000 years ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_language
You claim language is ~6000 years old. The estimates is that it's at least 100,000 yeas old. You are wrong by a factor of 20 or more

>>being so retarded you think people went directly from mutes to a full language
Lol, are you illiterate sven? Did I claim that people were mutes? Are you an idiot?
I just said that so far, things haven't been SOLIDLY proven you autist.
We have no proof of the language existing. PIE is reconstructed. Of course there WAS a language, but scientists don't have solid proof on what it actually was.
Was that clear enough or do you want me to repeat it slowly so you can get it through your teenage stupid brain? Or are you going to misinterpret my post again????

>Of course there WAS a language
Exactly. This is what I said here . I'm glad you finally see that I was right.
>but scientists don't have solid proof on what it actually was.
No, but humans didn't even exist in the PIE area 100,000 years ago. So that's not the origin. Which again is what I said here

But you didn't state anything aside from name calling, autist. I am the one that states logical facts here. Not my problem you are mad for some reason and can't discern what I clearly say.
The second part of your post is irrelevant.
There is still no proof of PIE's descendants, even if they clearly exist.
QED.

ancestors*
Sorry, your autism really got to me.

>even if they clearly exist
Exactly. This is what I said here (You). I'm glad you finally see that I was right.

You aren't "right" though, since I did ask what was PIE's ancestor and you couldn't answer.

You don't need proof to know that PIE came from something that was before. That's completely obvious to anyone.
I believe they even have reconstructed some traits that were before PIE, or at least have some hypotheses.

The point here isn't being able to name the language, that's irrelevant.

PIE has no solid proof. I have spoken to linguists and they have told me it's basically a really solid hypothesis, but a HYPOTHESIS nonetheless. It's why it's not taught yet in schools, or at least that's what the man told me.
We DO need proof to correctly discern what PIE was really like though. We still have a lot to uncover, most of our knowledge of unwritten languages is pretty scant.

But all this is irrelevant, the question was just about where your language comes from. It's obviously just refering to the fact that Americans and Brazilians are sub-human, no language is truly from where they are spoken if we go far enough back but that's not the point of the thread at all.
We can probably limit this to nation states too, because it's more difficult with natives.

>no language is truly from where they are spoken if we go far enough back but that's not the point of the thread at all.
This thread obviously didn't ahve any point aside from making OP stroke his miniscule ego.
> no language is truly from where they are spoken if we go far enough back
Exactly, so the entire thread is pointless, just another /po;/ tier wannabe shitfest.

1. Your argument is that (for example) swedish did NOT originate in Sweden because HURR DURR DESCENDED. This is retarded because by that logic all languages originated exactly where the first human went "ooga". It's like saying all music originates from the place where the first human banged two rocks together rhythmically.

>you couldn't answer.
Yes I did. see . You say yourself that of course PIE has an ancestor. This invalidates your original point. Just because the ancestor doesn't have a name it doesn't change this.

You've made like 60 replies and still I'm right in my first one

>1. Your argument is that (for example) swedish did NOT originate in Sweden because HURR DURR DESCENDED. This is retarded because by that logic all languages originated exactly where the first human went "ooga". It's like saying all music originates from the place where the first human banged two rocks together rhythmically.
Objectively correct.
Also nice going affirming your own posts man. Your posts contain assuming where I never ever did such a thing. And you autistically keep posting after 1 hour, saying that your first post contained everything, while 1) the discussion itself has drifted 2) your "arguement" is just mental gymnatics while I enforce logic.

feels good to be relevant

>Objectively correct.
So you agree that you're wrong and languages are decedent from "ooga" instead of PIE, like I said in .
I'm glad you finally agree