What will the sixth and seventh Mad Max films be about?

what will the sixth and seventh Mad Max films be about?

muh wahta

muh guzzolyne

Didn't Fury Road bomb at the box office? It sure was hard finding a showing around here.

Furiosa fleeing the rioting inhabitants of Joes community after her reckless wasting of the water supply with unlimited for all resulted in the supply drying up.

dude, that's the fifth

Hopefully not Furiosa. Movies should be stand-alone apart from the Max character

this

It bombed?
That makes me kinda sad, I finally got around to watching it the other day and I was quite surprised at how fun it was to watch. I liked how the story kind of took a back seat to the action. I don't really need a reason to watch some intense motorized carnage.

>captcha: Negr Road
Kek

Max returns to Barter town and we get the adult rated 3 we should have gotten, with no kids.

Yeah, it didn't do very well. Which is good in a sense because sequels would only cheapen it.

It didn't bomb

max has to prep furiosa's bull

It did about $375 million box office on a $150 million budget. Not including dvd sales and streaming royalties, the movie was definitely profitable.

$377,636,354 (Worldwide) (23 February 2016)

Mad Max has to get to Nootka for all the fucking tea in China.

I wonder if it's enough for a sequel, though. Especially since it barely made its budget back domestically.

Yeah, a sequel is in pre-development. The China release was cancelled for Fury Road, which probably prevented it from breaking $400 mil.

I really doubt it will have anything to do with Furiosa, in the other Mad Max films the only recurring character is Max

Why was it cancelled? Did the chinks class the hallucinations as ghosts, which are banned in chink films or something?

Sixth
>Tribal wars between smaller settlements again
>Think Road Warrior and Thunderdome plots mixed
>Max goes between different camps, as free man to prisoner to undercover spy, uncovering a secret plot along the way
>Helps nobody

Seventh
>Survival in a concrete jungle
>Max finds himself in the ruins of a modern city, think I Am Legend/Planet of the Apes
>Is looking for a good fight to die in
>City is home to a secret group looking to keep the population from regrouping and turning the power back on
>As he looks for a worthy battle, he ends up helping a resistance trying to bring the corruption down
>Becomes Mad Martyr

>domestic
whats the true gross?

Unsure, I think it had to do with the setting, and the graphic nature of it. The Chinese government is allowed to censor any foreign film in any way they wish, so the studio may have pulled it themselves.

Because China produced their 'own' Chinese Mad Maxine

WITNESS ME

ok

WITNESSED!

they'll wait a couple of years until George Miller dies so they can reboot the whole franchise

so they will be about the same stuff you've already seen

Securing all of the tea in China

nice

It bombed in the sense that it didn't make capeshit money. It showed a profit, but not much.

Divine trips.

Max is reluctantly involved in other people's problems and spends half the movie trying to get himself out of the situation before hes finally against a wall and has no choice but to fight back.

Yep

Fuck off scriptfag

Mad Shelia was better.

>hire Mel
>send him to deserts with a group of stuntman in BDS outfit and with dozens cars and trucks
>on a plane let him read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
?
?
?
>profit