Suggestions needed

Instead of complaining on the internet, what can we do against the Muslim immigration problem?

The obvious ones:
Vote rightwing, vote anti-EU in the referenda, have a lot of kids with a white wife.

The not so obvious ones:
A willingness to commit a limited amount of violence / destruction, no extremes. I do not have access to guns. I am willing to spend up to 500 euros.

Please keep the psy-ops into mind. If I go blow up an Islamic school the entire country would be outraged and rallying behind Muslims.

Any suggestions welcome

Please ignore the flag, i'm a Dutch citizen in Malaysia for business.

No, I welcome the arab invaders. Hell, they can fuck my wife

(after they're done fucking my daughter)

Children need to be raised largely disconnected from the mass media or any other leftist institution with significant leverage.

OP, anyone exhorting violence is an enemy of the movement. This is a non-violent movement.

One thing you can do is patronize businesses selectively. I actively avoid Jewish businesses.

A

STUNNING AND BRAVE

>not your wife's daughter
3/10

>pic
who is she? for research reasons

Just some camgirl. That video has her trying on a bunch of tops and shaking her fat cat tats.

Oh hi sand nigger, I think the solution is to murder all of you vermin along with your entire families.

Speak for yourself. I am willing to get violent although it's not a necessity. Yes, psy-ops / 'marketing' will be taken into account.

Amanda Love, Cosmid model

You guys need to get yourselves under control before you really inspire some drastic action in some poor mentally ill poster.

We're a non-violent movement. Sociopaths do not speak for the movement.

she looks like a thick mummy :3

NEED SAUCE & MORE

>open restaurant
>put pork fat in everything
>keep quiet

many thx my dear american friend

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD FBI FBI FBI ALERT

Planning for the future is important, but action must also be taken now as well. We should have Sup Forums meetups and organize first.

Don't lie Muhamid you fucking rat, Islam is anything but non-violent.

It is specifically mentioned that non-violent suggestions are welcome

Organizing and campaigning against their inclusion, with like minded people.

(You)

You guys are right. Organization is the first step.

The 'alt-right' movement in my country is quite big, a website called Geenstijl has a lot of influence on the public debate. That website is run by moderators. Mayby after sending them an email they're willing to write about any organization i'd set up.

Would you have any suggestions on how to organize the group? A website would be the first thing but what structure should it take?

E.G a classic forum / Skype group / Web blog

>Instead of complaining on the internet, what can we do against the Muslim immigration problem?
Remove the Jews.

They're the ones who opened the borders.

They're the ones who push multiculturalism.

They're the ones who push diversity.

Trudeau would be proud of you

I have a great idea. I will find a beautifull white girl and have as many kids as we can. I will abort all the males. I will invite muslim men over to rape my 100 daughters 10 times a day.

> No, I welcome the arab invaders. Hell, they can fuck my wife
>(after they're done fucking my daughter)

That's what I would expect from a Canadian.

I'm planning on making propaganda images with statistics on immigrant crime and islamic extremis and distributing them online and as flyers in the weeks before the presidential election in austria. We really need Hofer to win this.
Any Ausbros up for a collaboration?