Why are eastern and southern europeans so dumb? Non-meme answers only

Why are eastern and southern europeans so dumb? Non-meme answers only.

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekiq/iq.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuckstianity

bad education and schooling

IQ is a meme
Higher iq doesn't mean that a person will utilise their abilities.

>Why are eastern and southern europeans so dumb?
>spain 98
>germany 99

IQ is a meme
I have 144 IQ yet i'm a fucking retard more often than not

this
im kinda smart but a deadweight for society that should be put off and fed to pigs

>using thís meme map

>le smart bud lazy may may

epin!

it does affect your life.

Because their cultures are inferior

115 iq
I'm a very slow learner, prefer simple jobs and can only work under heavy supervision because I fuck up all the time.

Master race

This, and also these "iq" maps and statistics are just memes

>Dumbtugal

fucking lamo gayreeks and poortulelians

mememap
That map, they used lynn non-sense methodology, that managed to make 40 years apart combo of children results and then adults, and then pisa and also bad math.

The only study with hundreds of samples for almost all europe, was done by Buj 1981

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekiq/iq.pdf

>tfw chef with top 1% IQ mensa tested

>Norway
>Town: Oslo

Why did they have to chose the only city in Norway with a substantial amount of low IQ *mmigrants

>1981
outdated as fuck. you southern europoors are too incompetent these days to have >95iq

>1981
That's precisely why it is more accurate son, because of this:

more recent, more probablity of taking account on immigrant results. Even in Buj - Paris for france results are a bit strange i wonder why

>tfw smart but depressed

Your inferiority complex it is somehow amusing finnbro

>inferiority complex
there's no reason for us to feel inferior to other countries, especially poortugal. we do everything that you do better

why albanians're dumb?

>one of the 25 richest countries in the world
>poor

nice try, for some reason you were no one in world or european history, it's even laughable to compare

your country is poor compared to finland or other western european countries. even some eastern european post-communist countries will be wealthier than portugal in few years and some already might be wealthier.
it's true that finland doesn't have any great history, but so what? quit living in the past. just look how greece turned out to be, despite being the "cradle of civilization".

>muh wealth
Oh please. Your own compatriots seem to think that it's not enough, considering your very high suicide rate.

>75

>your country is poor compared to finland or other western european countries.

That's not how you measure "poverty" kid... we don´t need to be top 10 to be fine and have a great quality of life

it's not just about the wealth. it's about the well-being, good education, having non-existent corruption, clean and safe cities etc.
i spent 8 days in Crete some years ago and it seems like at least Crete doesn't fit in those criterias, other than being relatively safe. i don't know about mainland Greece, but i doubt it's any better

Your epxectations weren't met?

>even some eastern european post-communist countries will be wealthier than portugal in few years and some already might be wealthier.

Let's just wait for them to start attracting non-europeans like we have received in the past 40 years, so they can pay them free houses,all kinds of gibs, social security, and making our system even more heavy. like we have done for decades, good luck after. just wait and see.
And of course with EU, we have almost destroyed our industries to have a third sector economy and still

>be albania
>be muslim coutry
>be stupid

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Germany #1

Inflated because of all the immigrants writing down 10/10 due to them being allowed to rape German women unpunished

i came as a tourist and i enjoyed the tourist attractions and that's it. i would never ever want to move there as it would be a huge downgrade in every single aspect i can think of

>not wanting to sacrifice some commodities to live at beautiful Crete
People have it too easy nowadays, I wish my family still stayed there even if we farmed rocks, instead of this cement prison.

>Czechoslo*akia
>Yugoslavia
yea im sure m8 it is still true today

eastern Europe
>conquered by Mongols
Balkans
>conquered by ottomans
Spain
>conquered by Muslims

What do Mongols, Ottomans, and Muslims all have in common?
They love rape

My theory is that after the world got flooded 12,000 years ago, the groups ending up with the highest average intelligence were the ones hardest hit.

The few in these areas who had the intellect to measure meteorological and/or astronomical signs, and the social tendency towards shared knowledge and strong social ties, had the foresight to voluntarily evacuate to less hospitable inland areas based on the signs they observed.

The Bromme culture.. Saxons.. Nords.. whatever you want to call this general group, were situated just below where the ice sheet ended, a big chunk of which was 'Doggerland' which is now the sea between England and Norway. Tools, animal bones, and skeletal remains have been found in this area.

These people had to retreat to what remained of England, Netherlands, Denmark, Scandinavia, Germany and Poland, which was probably not even half the area they previously occupied. Keep in mind also that the most populous villages would have been typically situated on the coast, not inland. So you had perhaps at best a 50% chance of lucking out, but that means 50% of dumb cunts were exterminated.

We see this similarly in Italy, France, and Greece, but to a lesser degree. These regions experienced perhaps 15-30% land mass loss.

Now note how regions such as the Balkans, Turkey, Spain, and also the African countries have lost very little proportion of their land mass. We're talking 10%.. 5%.. 0% mass loss in the case of a landlocked nation such as Serbia or Bulgaria.

Migration patterns since then have obviously altered things somewhat. The moors lowered the IQ of Portugal and much of Spain. Germany and Poland have some slavs, but Hitler made some way in taking care of that. The slavs themselves, Slovakia for example, have some essence of the Saxons mixed into them. Greek degraded by Turks. And of course the overall differences aren't what they once were, due to globalization, but the underlying pattern is plain and clear to see.

How is the job situation Greece nowdays? Has it got better from previous years? Are all of the jobs in Athens or in other cities? t.other finnish guy

the difference between Greece and northern european countries is night and day, so it was almost shocking when i first saw Crete. it's true that we have it too easy, as finland is nanny state.
you lost your job or maybe you're too unmotivated to find a one? it's ok, we'll just give you 700€-1200€ NEETbux every month until you find one.
your parents kicked you out? no problem, you can move to this flat with all the possible luxuries and we'll pay half of the rent for you. if you feel like you don't have enough money, then just contact us for more money!

>How is the job situation Greece nowdays?
Same shit, you can find jobs but nothing special. Impossible to live on your own still, they don't pay enough.

>you lost your job or maybe you're too unmotivated to find a one? it's ok, we'll just give you 700€-1200€ NEETbux every month until you find one.
>your parents kicked you out? no problem, you can move to this flat with all the possible luxuries and we'll pay half of the rent for you. if you feel like you don't have enough money, then just contact us for more money!
Dude it sounds like some of the benefits some immigrants have here.
It sounds nice although a bit too utopical, there must be something behind this.

Ukranians and Russians are the same ethnicity anyway.

>tfw being german

>It sounds nice although a bit too utopical, there must be something behind this.

a homogeneous society where few people live like this.

I'm not someone who spit on my own kind, but honestly it makes sense.
I always felt french people were slightly dumber than average in Europe.

In Sup Forums however, average IQ must be around 120.

WTF I didn't know Greece gives benefits to immigrants. That's fucked up

Well won't somebody think of those poor immigrants?

>illegal immigrants get free houses
>legal immigrants get free university (no panhellenic exams) and jobs
>welfare too
To be fair welfare used to be really common back in the PASOK days. It's how we bankrupted ourselves(that and tax ecasion)

IQ training not part of culture
Yes, possible just train this dump tests for monkeys

Verily a Low IQ anawer

>legal immigrants get free university (no panhellenic exams) and jobs
lol no

>snownigger flag saying mediterranean culture is inferior

Jesus fucking christ this is hilarious

Aggressive neighbours, Turkey-Russia.
Intelligence needs peace to develop.
Fucking Genghis Khan maaan...