This girl is fucking this cripple. Wtf. HOW?!

This girl is fucking this cripple. Wtf. HOW?!

Attached: 65879087_982200168790194_2123156866281199552_n.jpg (1440x1799, 177K)

Attached: hannahcarryingshanetotoilet.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Attached: HannahChangesShane.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Attached: kisssss.jpg (634x528, 43K)

Attached: hannaha.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

To gain more followers on Twitter.

I can guarantee you she's taking dick from a side peice.

Attached: hannahasssss.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

A nice personality meets a girl with a fetish.

Is that Asmongold??

Attached: postfuckkk.jpg (1000x1000, 167K)

Attached: pleaseeee.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

delete this

Say what you want about it.. but i'd pay money to see her suck his worm

Mongo's dad has monies

Anybody have some pics of her? She’s hot

No shit. I bet his parents are rich af and shes getting a house/condo and a ton of cash a year to pretty much deal with an adult baby and to fuck him.

She must make over 100k a year plus benefits. Probably house thrown in their or a condo or something

Attached: shane.png (860x1152, 1.45M)

His parents are middle class, she just graduated college. They're engaged to be married. she just picked the dress, and she's Polish.

Honestly I would rather be dead than like that

>those fucking tattoos
Why

Attached: ShaneSits.jpg (1080x1080, 271K)

Attached: hannah.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

Doubt it. Someone is funding this or she makes bank from youtube and gofundmes

SUCK

MY

WORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1572931541477.jpg (1984x2700, 563K)

That's pretty hot

I got babysat by a girl who liked to feel me through my soccer shorts and finish me off with a handjob

Would like to see her stroke his cock with satin panties

apparently the guy is hung. Basically hints it in one of their videos. How he's small, but his manhood is above average.

Alright, that's enough internet for tonight.
Goodnight frens

Attached: 1572750223357.jpg (349x352, 38K)

this bitches name is Hannah Aylward and the cripple is Shane Burcaw. Do what you will with that.

That doesnt mean shit if you're a cripple you are so naive

virtue signaling whore.

literally just relaying what he said faggot

Someones angry cause the crippy got laid before him

maybe it's your terrible worldview that prevents you from having a girl! It's just not possible for a girl to fall in love with a guy like him, sure bud go with that.

This is what Hitler was trying to prevent

She has to hold him while he pisses into a bottle, and shits his pants and then clean it up, and you're telling me she still wants to fuck him and finds him desirable? fuck outta here faggot

I am basically a broken sex toy. BUT he's got a bid dick, so it kinda evens out, please.

Because she is a woman and has female privilege to do with this guy whatever she wants, other way around it would be abuse of course

Get out there and charm someone, you dope!

It kinda gets me angry because of how obvious it is that she's only doing this for her own gain

LIfe insurance policy

She will be a millionaire by age 25 trust me

Attached: 1564780647327.jpg (1024x768, 806K)

No way I went to highschool with her, she was known as the girl who let her dog eat her out. Small world

Call me baby,boy!

Attached: 20191104_211149.jpg (720x960, 297K)

My theories:

She probably has abandonment issues which derive from a mental disorder - by being in a relationship with a cripple, she is ensured of a companion that will listen to her and always be there and never leave her.

Meanwhile, she is probably satisfying her sexual needs by someone on the side, as she is able to without fearing that she will be left alone while her companion leaves - because she has one that never will.

Then again, there are people who are genuinely A-sexual, so she probably never does anything of a sexual anyway (and who would want to be with someone like that? No man would.... except this guy).

And then there's a wildcard theory - he may be a cuckold.

Attached: d.jpg (316x400, 25K)

Hot husband bottom wife top

Attached: Gaydaddywantsyoungcock.jpg (713x713, 278K)

Listen I honestly don't give a fuck that she has sex with a cripple.. I just want her nudes or a sex video

is this hannahs dad?

Let's say you are the guy here, would you be okay if she needed to be intimate with another person? Suppose it would be a strong emotional relationship - not in a cuck way or as adultery.

I just need her nudes /b. those big polish titties and beef curtains

he's really funny

Bond, james bond.

you're really not, Shane.

Looks like moot lmfao

post his huge cock if you're not gonna post her beef curtains

Women love cripples because they can control them, he has no autonomy and exists to be her slave that she can brag about to her girlfriends. Same reason they love horses.

Fine here it is

Attached: ShanesHugeCock.jpg (480x360, 29K)

jesus christ he wasn't kidding! that thing is massive! What a hog!

Ok, so shes's got a fetish for cripples. There are people out there with all kinds of disability fetishes. They're called "devotees."

So where are the nudes and hardcore pics?

Solid, user. Hope You're putting your powers of deduction to good use other than just Sup Forums.

tbh why the hate? His life is terrible. He cant do anything about his life situation.

I'd agree with you, if not for the fact that they have said in Q&A's that they're sexually intimate with each other.

who cares, we want the nudes

asexual
>she can reproduce by herself? Okay

Why do you assume his life is terrible?

seriously, he's getting fine polish beef curtains whenever he wants, has a girl who will clena up his shit and still suck his dick. Pretty decent life if you ask me, oh and he's hung.

NUDES

this.