WHERE'S MY FELLOW NEW ENGLANDERS????!!!!!!

WHERE'S MY FELLOW NEW ENGLANDERS????!!!!!!

TONIGHT WE FEAST

CT reporting in

>finland

why do euros even watch superbowl?

PA reporting in

marquette reporting in

not OP but its pretty cool

i got tickets for raiders seahawks in london later this year

Pro Tip they don't.

Philadelphia deep in enemy territory reporting in. Hoping I survive the night.

Are Eagles fan even real? Or are they just all disgruntled shareblue employees? All the fans just seem so reddit-tier

HEYYYY OHHHH

What part of NE are you from?

Derry, Maine here.

Well most don't but why wouldn't some people? Millions of Americans watch European football. People all over the world watch the NBA and MLB.

only gay people watch european football (soccer)

Old England reporting.

From CT, but parents support the Jets more for some reason. Good luck fellow New Englanders.

>not watching the State Farm Insurance CP3 Celebrity Invitation Bowling Tournament

Boston reporting in, go pats

The farthest of the left are too busy spreading shariablue rumors an attack is imminent to distract from the memo.

But most lefties are cheering Eagles becuz not the pats. Unless from new england.

04106 reporting

NH reporting in, but really only for the memes and commercials and buffalo chicken dip

>Europeans, Africans, snd South Americans watching baseball

>the memo

wew lad, that's one spicy nothingburger you've got there. [spoiler]people who think that the pats winning a super bowl is a victory for white supremacists are beyond retarded[/spoiler]

How's Eagle taste anyway?

Like freedom

>spoilers on Sup Forums
>thinks the DOJ working with the DNC and Clinton Campaign is a "nothingburger" (a literal David Brock invented term)

It’s going to be great when you lose.

what does this even mean?

reporting in for duty.