Creeper Playboy playmate gets in trouble for creeping at gym

>Playmate Dani Mathers suspended from job, banned from L.A. Fitness and under criminal investigation after posting photo of naked woman at gym
nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/dani-mathers-suspended-job-sharing-naked-photo-article-1.2712853?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

>Playboy playmate body-shames woman in gym shower, gets banned from all L.A. Fitness locations
salon.com/2016/07/15/playboy_playmate_body_shames_woman_in_gym_shower_gets_banned_from_all_l_a_fitness_locations/

It's ABOUT time one of these creepers finally get their comeuppance!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQfmpXsLV_4
youtube.com/watch?v=s__rX_WL100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post pic she took

/thread

Unless OP posts pic

>

this

Don't have uncensored, sorry

Body shame is good.
Fat people are inferior humans

Thanks
also bonus apology letter

This macaroni is right.

fat people need to be shamed until they're healthy or dead

If this was a chick laughing at a naked fat guy all you NEET faggots would be raging kek, Stay shit Sup Forums

Well this is weird. A female creeper??

is that Lena Dunham in the shower?

unsee what?
goddamn women really fail even on the most basic jokes

Kek I buy and fap to many thicker and chunkier then her. She's just fucking jelly

Damn. I liked her because she rocked more of a bush than most Playboy models these days.

This is where degeneracy will get you.

Nice hangers on that milf. She needs to be impregnated and milked like a hucow.

i can't unsee her stupid fake teeth. imagine how ugly she was before reconstruction

What a bitch

She's at the gym give her a fucking break

No i dont mean just women, fat men are subhumans too

>Do something illegal
>Post it on Twitter to thousands confirming your illegal action
>Act all shocked and surprised the police arrest you

Are Americans really this stupid?

Fat people deserve to be shamed. They are fucking abominations and should receive no more pity. We should definitely implement a fat tax. If they could afford to eat, they could afford to trim their budget. With our country, too, we will be fucking rich.

'I'm sorry I got caught'

No they don't deserve to be shamed.

ESPECIALLY fat people who actually go to the gym to change themselves, you fucking retard.

Um. Yes. Yes, they are. Usually worse, actually.

If you see them snarfing down fast food sure, but you gotta give props to the ones at the gym and stuff, actively trying to better themselves.

i bet this same bitch has fake tits or some shit

top kek

In my opinion, SOMETIMES they deserved to be shamed but not at the gym. And they certainly don't deserve to be photographed naked by some self-righteous roastie.

What's wrong with fat girls?

mfw I totally hit it off with a 9/10 fat girl last night. Can't wait to see her again

Triples.

Anyway, the most important thing to remember is that you need to use positive reinforcement as well. Just going total negative won't be as effective.

This guy knows what's up.

That's why Planet Fitness was created. There's a need for a gyms that are "judgement free zones", where patrons just starting to get in shape won't be discouraged by all the juiced up lunkheads passing judgement on them for being out of shape.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQfmpXsLV_4

YES THEY FUCKING SHOULD!! Do you really think they went to the fucking gym because they wanted to? NO! They went to the gym because they realized they are fucking disgusting, and they know that just eating right will not be enough. Stop acting like a fucking White Knight, because fat people will only keep getting fatter until they die prematurely, or until society makes them lose their weight.

shitty b8

Reminds me of that case where bunch of niglets beat up a Norwegian boy in wc and apologized saying they should not have shared the clip but didn't apologize for the violence. Sociopaths are like autist. They don't even comprehend what part of their actions are wrong.

If they wanted a judgement free zone. They could have bought a personal treadmill for their home.

Shit argument

I like planet fitness because it discourages random assholes coming up to me and trying to talk when all I want to do is listen to music and lift

I have no issue with fatshaming, but if the whale was naked under that black box that's crossing a line

shes not even morbidly obese

Realistically Planet Fitness was created to get fatties pay to go to the gym and feel good about themselves while not actually getting better. Hence their free pizza and kirspy kreme days.

Holy shit what a fucking cunt.
Not even mad, just shocked at the endless stupidity.

delete this creepshot ugly-shaming is not right

damn bro, she a hoe

lift what? its all smith machines

are you a cardio bunny?

I'm more triggered by the fact that stupid bitch is wearing gym clothes in the sauna.

QUADS

cunts and their smart phones, just glass society now please

>If this was a chick laughing at a naked fat guy all you NEET faggots

We have pretty regular fatshaming fridays here.

You outsiders don't really get Sup Forums.

Naked fat people are laughable, even fat people will tell you as much. That's a main motivator for people wanting to get in shape, to look good naked. Ergo fat people look fucking ugly in the nude.

These aren't mysteries revealed to you, so why do you act like it?

>caught
How do you get caught intentionally posting something to a public forum?

No, just American women.

A guy would have been arrested.

Question: if fatshaming is so wrong, why is smoker shaming perfectly acceptable, to the point that even depicting smoking in mass media is typically banned.

Both:
Lead to serious health issues
Are ultimately a choice (with rare exceptions on both sides)
Pose a health threat to others (typically obese parents have obese kids since their diet is so shitty)
Can be reversed through a lot of hard work
Suck to be around (smell, appearance, etc)

So why is the left willing to defend people from being fat shamed yet constantly attacks smokers?

can you explain me what the thing is that "cannot be unseen"? the fat lady? I really don't understand the intended joke

>read instagram post
>read apology

>being a whore at a 9/11 memorial

just

Yeah, she's pretty much implying she's scarred for life because she saw a naked fat person.
Coming from someone that's been pampered her whole life she has 0 reason to complain about anything desu.

Yes. The joke is that the fat woman was so hideous she will never be able to forget that image.

you know its a shill post when the op links to the actual "source" instead of a pastebin or just idk posting the article. anyone who clicks is a fucking retard.

you sound like a cunt and you probably are a cunt. World would be better if guys like you just killed themselves and let others do their thing in peace. Cunts like you only make matters worse for everyone.

>shorts and top in the summer
>whore

This is you:
youtube.com/watch?v=s__rX_WL100

>those
>"shorts"
Theyre practically underwear. Being a hoe is mainstream now.

You better be lifting those machines off the ground, because the shit they have is not suitable for lifting.

I watched the full thing now, my bad.

Noice though

Is that what she posted or is there a fully uncensored pic floating around?

>fat girl
>9/10

This

She was nice hundred and ten pounds

>illegally taking a pic of someone and posting it online
>the woman in the pic isn't even morbidly obese
I have no problem with "fat shaming" but Dani Mathers is a fucking idiot who deserves all of the shit that she's getting.

Dani MaTHERS looks like a beaner

Fuck, women are stupid.

Did she not know that taking pictures of naked people in a gym locker room is illegal?

Goddamn, hopefully she doesn't have a driver's license. She might not know that red means stop either.

It's cunts like us that keep the world going. How about establishing an actual argument instead of emotionally namecalling.

>That painfully obvious African jaw

Nice shitpost. Pay denbts

>I chose to be a model because I appreciate women and their bodies

Yeah right. You chose to be a model because you were hot and it took literally no effort, besides the endless number of quid pro quo dicks you took.

Trips over here is correct.
Fatties can go fuck themselves,
but you never talk shit about the ones jogging or at the gym. /fit/ 101 right there.

She was at the gym not in mcdonalds

Absolutely, but you do not shame them while they are in the gym or otherwise doing sport, unless it's obvious they don't really try to lose weight and just do it so they can say "I may be plus-sized, but I'm very fit and healthy, even go to the gym all the time" etc.
If a fattie tries to lose weight, you gotta support them, not drive them away from sport.

isn't what she did against the law? why isn't she being persecuted and incinerated?

>The 29-year-old later apologized and said she did not understand how to use Snapchat and meant to send it to one individual, not all of her followers.
how about this

She's pretty ugly desu

This. It's like she's put on her prep meal uniform just to take pictures in the gym/sauna. I hate these spastics.

>look up pic of Dani Mathers
>fake tits

>shorts and top
>not a whore

Looks like Norway has been cucked into extinction too.

>It's cunts like us that keep the world going.

Totally. I can't imagine all the services that would come to a grinding halt if you didn't exist.

nice blowjob mouth

And it still didn't look like a human being.

GB2reddit

>can take 2 dicks at once in her mouth

What a hero she is! Im tired of sjw's telling us who to be nice to. Fuck fat people.

Nice guys finish last

Somehow I'm more OK with this when a pretty woman does it then when an ugly tranny does it.

But mocking fatties who actually are going to the gym and trying to get healthier? That's just wrong.

What's emotional about it? Act like a cunt, get called a cunt. Very simple.

Dicks die first.

Why are their showers even like that?
They should have individual shower with walls that cover the knees up and a door.

You racist,sexist, bigot how can a beautiful trans-woman fill inclusive if you're hiding behind doors?

Oh, my bad.
We should just let transwomen walk around naked so we can show that we accept her and her feminine penis.

he needs to be shamed

put on some clothes that fit you faggot