Tfw not Swiss

>tfw not Swiss

>poortugal

I thought Turkey was a bit richer than Greece.
Mehmet, my son. You are broke now.

delet this

Finlandi shows how progressive taxation works in a poorer version of Sw*Den and Oilway

>Ukraine
WEW
E
W

number one nigga

There is some fuckery with those numbers.

How the fuck are Brits so rich, when their cost of living is way higher and their salaries lower than us?

Pretty sure this has something to do with the housing market but I cannot quite figure it out.

Why are Germans relatively so poor? I thought their economy is doing well under Merkel?

OK, I think I figured it out. It's basically just the fact that the past two generations in some countries accumulated massive wealth simply by owning a house.

In some countries the value of a house went up multiple hundred % over the last five decades.

That's why Germans are relatively poor. Cause they rent. And Italians buy their houses. And that should explain the Brits as well.

Swiss are richest by far even though home ownership rate is very low.

British housing market is overvalued and that props up wealth.

German housing is cheap. Unlike Americans or Brits their wealth is in savings.

The economy doing well is not synonymous with the employees earning lots of money.

The employees in their industrial sector aren't really paid all that much. A typical factory floor worker is probably making something like $35k/year (USD, sorry don't know about Canadian).

>Ukraine
>1000 USD

Rich people don't rent, retard.

The Swiss literally have some of the lowest homeownership rates in the world, at around 43%. Almost 10% lower than Germany, and more than 20% lower than us. Yet they're still by far the wealthiest.

The Swiss are an exception.

Never said they do, frog.

because you have to be a millionaire to own a house in Schweiz

It's because of the Swiss Franc who was so highly valued in the past.

>average

this, median says the real middle class wealth

>was so highly valued in the past.
M8, swiss franc had his value lowered by the central bank for years, they had a system where the government would buy Euros against franc to stabilize its value lower than Euro. And after years of this policy when they finally removed this protection, its value got higher than USD and almost got even with Euro despite the government putting a negative rate on Swiss Franc held accounts. So, it wasn't so highly valued in the past, it was artificially lowered.

Why are Spaniards so lazy? Why do you sleep all the time instead of working?

Shitty weather = more incentive to work and not be out.

Why are you the Spaniards of the nordics?

>7

>Italians live in their mothers basement half their lives therefore they are rich

>source : crédit suisse

Why are Finns poor by Nordic standards? Are you being cucked by your Swedish overlords as usual?

These two seem a bit conflicting. Especially if you look at Finland. I find it pretty hard to believe that median wealth is almost 2x here compared to Sweden.

??? No
In this case mean is superior to median.
For example in Australia that median person is far wealthier than a normal middle class person right now. Houses are just so expensive that middle class people have huge mortgages that obviously reduces their wealth.
The reality is that wealth is highly concentrated in retired or retiring boomers that own bloated value investment properties.

wonder how this average would look like if you removed the top 1% richest population like Amancio Ortega

Delete that

>tfw Swiss with $500k wealth

I'm not even average.

Sweden has a very high number on that maybe because of the housing bubble they have. Their housing loan contracts can last even for 100 years! Imagine buying your own house and you die before you paid all of the loan back

>Richtugal

Dutch people their monies in their pensions.