ITT: Movies betas will never understand

ITT: Movies betas will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-iPiN_YHjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Betas will never understand any of Peter Berg's movies.

I'm Yuropoor and I don't understand handegg.

>playing nigger ball

handegg is absolute shit, i once watched a game and most of it was commercials, was the "sport" designed with that in mind? to have as many breaks as possible so they can advertise pepsi and burgers to burgers?

i preferred the tv show tee bee onest

>football

lol who cares, grow some balls and watch real sports

i follow handegg and support a team but yeah it's fucking arse. It's like the game is set up for commercials
>players get set
>play starts, clock starts
>play last for 10 fuckign seconds usually
>clock stops
>players mill around for 5 minutes
>ads immediately after clock stops
I've no idea how americlaps watch that shit for 4 hours on tv or, god forbid, in a stadium on a hot day, i just watch highlights

I legit think he's a pretty underrated director.

Both Deepwater horizon and Patriots Day were tense in a way I didnt expect for movies where you know whats gonna happen.

The scene where the cop in the car reminded me of the lakeside murders Zodiac in how disturbingly grotesque the killing was.

>watching sports

Ritualistic drinking.

That police shootout in Patriots Day was incredible. I wasn't expecting that kind of quality from this movie.

>Movies betas will never understand
>Friday Night Lights
Are you retarded?

"It took me a long time to realize that, uh, there ain't much difference between winnin' and losin', except for how the outside world treats you."

also they lose the game

>spoiling the movie

Thanks a lot you fucking retard.

it's not really worth it
watch the tv show instead

hello newfriend

ITT: Plebs who don't have the intelligence and patience to appreciate the sport with GOAT pacing and strategy

ITS NOT ABOUT THAT SCOREBOARD OUT THERE

youtube.com/watch?v=o-iPiN_YHjY

took me years to watch it
>fucking explosions in the sky scored kino

Lone survivor was pretty good, though I could understand people turning away from berg since he did that battleship movie

Betas will never know the answer to the Riddle of Steel

greatest movie ever made

Watching sports is truly the most retarded thing there is. Jesus christ I pity but also envy the simple minds who get joy of watching guys run around field. Every game looks the same, every game plays the same, just with different numbers.

Before any murrifat calls me a fat nerd who is just mad at jocks, I gotta say I exercise pretty much for a guy who hates watching sports. But its same thing with all kinds of things: You are not retard-tier imbecile if you enjoy playing video games, but if you just watch other people play video games, then I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you. If you enjoy watching other people have sex when you would have a chance to have sex yourself, then you are a literal cuck. Same thing with sports

Why was poster art so much cooler back in the day?

this is the best one

try watching real sports
guaranteed this guy is european or latin american

watching soccer doesnt count.
that's just watching people jogging and falling all over eachother when they get too close to eachother you semen sucking faggot.

Back then it wasn't possible to shop different pictures of your actors and actresses in different poses over a stock image background, if you wanted a poster or cover for your movie you pretty much just had to draw it, and if you're going to draw it you might as well draw it half decent

>real sports
>cars driving in an oval for hours on end and sometimes they crash

The Logan poster was kind of like this one, but still, this one is just so much cooler looking. The brush strokes are incredible. I think it's because the Logan one was painted in Photoshop while this one was made traditionally.

It's chess with living, sentient pieces

Sports is bread and circus to distract the blue pilled masses from real issues, and to feed into their tribal mindset to make them root for a sports team instead of nationalism.

this

Theres really no defending sports in modern times. You will always fail when people point out far more creative and funnier things than watching cars loops or guys running after ball or two people hitting bal over a web