Canada = 71 Grey Cups
Rest of the world = ZERO

USA = 112 World Series
Canada = 2 World Series
Rest of the world = ZERO

USA = 48 Stanley Cups
Canada = 49 Stanley Cups
Rest of the world = ZERO

How can the Rest of the world even compete ?

it hurts

>muh self insert semen spurt

Canada and America really are the best. We shouldn't bicker so much.

Imagine being irrelevant and having a pee colored flag

>CONCACRAP 0 stars

i know it's a faux-pas but

/thread

None of the other countries have teams in these leagues

>USA = 48 Stanley Cups
>Canada = 49 Stanley Cups
Seriously? Considering canadian teams sucked for a really long time, the US will take a lead in two years, wow.

USA wouldn't exist without Europeans so all of those are technically Europe's wins.

half of those are Montreal in the 1600s when there were like 5 teams in the league

europeans certainly help in hockey

My favorite thing about Canada is that it gets lumped in as Ameri-fat/shart/insert_meme in south american and euro butthurt. They hate america so fucking much that they also hate anything Canadian by proxy.

Burgers and leafs have basically the same sport culture, and it's great. US-Can broship forever.

Have you ever been on Sup Forums? It is the opposite there. Leafs there larp as european anglos and shit on americans and Sup Forums believes that usa is shit and canada is based.

The U.S actually has one Grey Cup.
1995 Baltimore Stallions

That's the joke

you have to consider how big the US is so obviously they are going to have more but their number of Olympic gold medals is impressive. They are nowhere near the top in football though and american football is a meme desu.

Shoo shoo

>Sup Forums
Do people even browse that board?

I don't necessarily agree with that, just saying

I am pretty sure lots of anons here go on there too, because Sup Forums has the same shitty banter based on flags and racism etc.

>he doesn't go on the best board on the site
>is smug about it

Canada is basically Europe. Mexico is elite

funny original thread

t. beaner

yes

CHI

>no one else in the world has a hurling or gaelic football championship title

The U.S. has won at least one grey cup.

>stars
You're making that up.

>browsing redd/int/

USA = 1 Grey Cup
Fucking Baltimore...

britain has won both tho

W-we don't care

>Yuros can only afford to have a world championship every 4 years
Why don't they have more money?

>trying to drive a wedge between USA and Canada BROSHIP

They spent it all building the new trans-Mediterranean semen pipeline

Our Olympics dominance is also down to the insane obsession with youth athletics in this country. The majority of American children will at least do Tee-ball, peewee hockey or football, or volleyball. Once you're nine or ten there is already intense pressure to join the swim team, track and field, etc. As fat as we are, sports are our religion.

all that early pressure to be an athlete means that as soon as you don't make it you might as well just be a slob

this is why you are fat