Turkey meme thread, post all your dank coup memes here

Turkey meme thread, post all your dank coup memes here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qht9dnj22y0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=qht9dnj22y0
Here's one.

Is that the army getting fucked over by some pedestrians?

What the fuck? Aren't Turks always bragging about muh stronk militare?

Stop making fun of koksal
He was killed in last night's coup

They got fucked because they surrendered. You can see that they had abandoned some good equipment when they surrendered. Feel sorry for those lads.
No.

Is koksal actually dead? They're still uploading videos to the channel, are they just old?

He's not actually dead as far as I know.

Turks are a bunch of filthy animals. I wished the coup would have succeeded and Erdogan would have been hanged in front of the whole world.

YET ANOTHER USA BACKED COUP BACKFIRING.

>Erdogan himself urged people to stay on the streets
whilst he hid away
coup Never stood a fair chance as the sheeple/savages knew they would fire on citizens ..I hope Putin sends tanks in !

Why do Turks always look alike rodents?

Roaches you mean ..

What really pisses me off, is that you talk to idiots who only watch MSM and they say "the military is trying to take power from democracy and opening fire on civilians and running them over with tanks".

These fucks are completely oblivious that:
1. The military is secular and democratic and is trying to prevent the corrupt president from taking total power and removing all secularists from government
2. Turkey has had numerous military coups in the past century, and each time the military has restored democracy. The rebel manifesto explicitly called for a restoration of secular democracy and the division of powers that Erdogan dismantled.
3. The video where the civilians were "opened fire on" was actually of a helicopter shooting into an enemy combatant position in the distance, way above the heads of the protesters.
4. It was actually the civilians killing military men. The civilians (radical islamist Erdogan supporters) stormed the military blockades, who surrendered rather than open fire on their own people, and were brutally beaten to death and tossed into the sea.
5. The instances you see of the tanks running over people, the tanks are being swarmed by these mobs who are trying to pull the crew out of the tank, and the driver is escaping with his life. If he wanted to massacre them, a single HE round from the main cannon would solve that.

I can't deal with the public. People are too ignorant.

big fucking hardman with mob behind him eh lads

Normies don't understand the bravery of these men for trying to stop the re-Islamification of Turkey. I hope that Erdogan declares himself Sultan or some shit so these people can see Erdogan and his supporters for who they REALLY are.

agree i really feels for the army guys
an have you seen that 1000 room palace that he had built for himself like a sultan .. the fuck

>So you got yourselves caught...

>What's the next step in your master plan?
>Crashing this presidency...
>WITH NO SURVIVORS!

I don't understand the context of this picture? What evidence is there that the guy is CIA?

His arse.

Deff was a CIA Influenced coup ..

Why did they surrender? Why didn't they just mow down the civilians?

Coup deserved to fail desu, bunch of pussies.

should of machined gunned them all

Most of them thought it was a training excersize initally. But they lost the will to carry on after realizing what happened. They didn't expect to be treated this poorly when they surrendered.

this is too much of a coincidence

I'm pretty sure it was shelled into rubble by the based rebels.

Even if they didn't win, at least they got in one final "fuck-you" to the tyrant.

Dead turks fresh from todays war

Its a bloodbath there
So many casualties!

only the soldiers are white

Who is this?

Koksal Baba, Turkish mobster.

that sultan aragon said he will have all army coup lads executed on tv ..

Such a civilized country.

he is an angry roach goblin who attacks folk ..
a bit like an angry mad pitbull but more scary

VERY fast roach running at incredible hihg speed

I hope he does declare himself a sultan islamification the nation
an Putin sends the red bears in tanks in

fresh meme

Koksal Baba, the coup's mastermind, as he gives the signal to begin Operation #NERDogan

Sup Forums was pro coup

fuck
This. This was the first thing I tought

YOU KNOW WHEN THAT HOTLINE BLING

N-NANI?!?! HIS SPEED...

I dont feel sorry at all for them if they surrendered. I would of ran over, shot, cannon fired every last crowd there was.

Furthermore I would've made an actual kebab on the cannon barrel with the body parts of the supporters and shoot the cannon to cook and eat their meat.