archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80650313/#80650313
youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PRAISE KEK WAR IS OPON US.

>tfw the jews nuke the rnc and blames it on turkey

>Putin and Erdogan finally make peace and agree on Syria
>le coup

Why is obongo so fucking obvious?

What are the roaches going to do about it?

Sorry we didn't do a good enough job turning your country into a roach motel

>conflict news

Muh propaganda

The result will be:

I'm not.

Fuck off.

World War III soon Stalkers

mnogokhodovochka

That's a somethin i like to call EBIN

Erdogan Bridge in a major Russian city when.

I'm sorry

We're so sorry
Uncle Turk Roach

For fuck sakes Obama.

Pennsylvania did it

Can obongo do anything right? I mean even Pay of Pigs seemed like a more successful coup at this point

>99
>final dubs
I'm not ready for the end.

Fuck off Turkroaches

Wasn't Obongo slurping Erdogan cock during the coup?
Kek everything just keeps blowing up in his face.

KEK is American

I'm not American, but I am white and therefore, priviliged. On behalf of my inherent white privilige, to Turkey, I say I'm sorry.

>everyone is starting to realize that we ourselves organized it in an attempt to legitimize a purge

>wait, I got a brilliant idea, lets arbitrarily blame the US and align towards alliance with our neighbors at the same time!

This shit is a false flag. They have been rounding up people for a week.

This is all part of Trump's 8D chess

Obongo is really dumb desu.

>Obongo orders coup
>proofs are planes that took off from Incirlik and orders from USA
>coup fails
>OH SHIT WHAT DO I DO
>Says he supports Erdogan
>Erdogan says "if you support me give me the guy who is behind this shit"
>Has to give in like a cuck thus admitting that the US is involved because Gulen is a known CIA plant

FUCK YOU TURK NIGGERS
ARM THE KURDS

Oh boy that sucks....

Do something about it mother fucker. I dare you.

>those dubs
what is happening to this world

I didn't vote for this.

is there any basis to this claim?

This guy is LAME DUCK as it gets and he is ordering coups in fucking NATO countries?

What the FUCK?

>jet that shot parliament took off from Incirlik
>coup generals and officers got orders via telephone from the US

Where are the proofs

>see post
SHALL

but who in our government would get anything out of this?

Yeah America, why DID u do that?

Say it with me anons:
"NEVER EVER TRUST A NIGGER"

O'Nigger is just following orders.

Look up gulen. He's a CIA plant with connections to Clinton.

Bush gave him citizenship in 2001 and a huge ass mansion bought on US taxpayers money in Penn. And we all know obongo is just bush 2.0

Paul is Dead

I so fucking hope Trump wins. Although he doesn't want muslims in his country, I feel like he'll not interefere in the ME like bush or nigger-in-chief is doing now, or Clinton who will 100% invade someone

I like the conspiracy idea behind the coup, but this shit has false flag written all over it

I am not going to apologize for a bunch of dumb faggots who can't even do a false flag coup right and just wasted my tax money on something I didn't want in the first place

fuck the CIA

I can't remember the last event that didn't seem like a false flag. But since the media only airs the opinions of politicians and other memetic forces the truth can never come out over normal channels.

Wiki says he some sort of "moderate" reformer but I take it he has more shadowy aspects.

Besides power struggles with Erdogan what else is he involved in?

The coup wasn't real you fucking roach shill. Any accusations like this are just meant to solidify king roach's power and keep the people angry, and not questioning.

ITS THE US'S FAULT WAAAAHHHHH

He definitely wants nothing to do with Muslims.

Also you're from Turkey, so there is a paper trail on you chances are you could come on over anyway under a Trump presidency.

I'm sorry

That you're country's about to get wiped off the face of the earth

True, but at least in the West they put some effort into it... this "coup" was horrible, not even mentioning the 1 on 1 resemblance with Hitlers reichstag > night of long knives.

Turks can survive nukes so they'll be fine.

This. I like china's policy of business only foreign policy. I am tired of trying to setup puppet governments everywhere.

Imagine the threads and shitposting during World War III. We're about to enter a new golden era of Sup Forums

>Besides power struggles with Erdogan what else is he involved in?

He is very charismatic. The whole schtick about him is that he's a CIA plant who was going to come to Turkey at some desperate time a la Ayatollah, and unite sunni Islam, and make them join US/Jews. Our islamists here are very nationalist, dislike the US gov, but Gulen is very globalist.

>Implying we'd botch a coup that badly

Still convinced it was a false flag conducted by the Turk president himself.

From my understanding, the military is trying to overthrow the islamic government, which is a good thing for all involved, why would I apologize?

North Korea is that you? Man your attempts to stir up trouble get more pathetic every day.

Have we started the fire?

>implying there will be internet during WW3

The NSA pretty much controls all of web at this point.

No. Roaches stay in Roachland. Make your own country great.

I'm sorry t*rkroaches. I'm not American, but I'm white so I am privileged against black people like you.

No, fuck off

>I'm sorry!

You're appropriating the culture of Toronto, user.

I dont talk to insects

That failed shit only could had come from a nigger president indeed.

That's true. In all honestly, our country would probably just a shut down internet access to whatever nation we're at war with. Our biggest asset is that Facebook, Twitter and Google are all American companies

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Proof?

I'm sorry it wasn't successful

I'M SORRY

HOLY FUCK IT'S ALL TRUE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80650313/#80650313

>Obama wanted a CIA-backed coup against Turkey because they want relations with Russia.
>Coup fails horribly
>CIA backed Rebellion soldiers all die, Eddogan has full control and allies with Russia
USA BTFO

Hey isnt the US a nato country?

Hey isnt Turkey a nato country?

Hey I wonder what that means...

Putin's been helping MIT identify CIA officers operating in Turkey, the CIA started freaking out and pulled out the coup without Obama's permission

>33
>66
>99

>tfw reading anons final goodbyes on a sentinelese bowmaking board

you mean the CIA did it with Hillary's orders?

is this fall out from Russia having her classified emails?

nah, coup is false flag orchestrated by Erdogan to put all the blame on USA, escape from NATO and form new alliance with Russia and China.

haha fucking obama. The amount of shit he tries to pull and gets away with it.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80650313/#80650313

Yes its true, i also took a screenshot

SORRY, not sorry.

I really hate King nigger

It's some Turk who is living in the US, not the US itself.

>Turkish president demands U.S.
>demands U.S.
Kek. I guess we'll find out if the Turkroach can survive a nuclear winter like the cockroach.

>ZOG coups Turkey
>Gets it into EU
>Goyim are dealt with in Europe

if you guys think this is because of obama you need to lurk moar

This,

Guys on a serious note. Is WW3 about to start. It seems like Turkey is trying to align itself with who they think is going to win (will use nukes), what other advantages is there from being partnered with Russia?

youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q

other advantages - we all neighbors. it's better be friends with your closest neighbors. especially, if they have a shitton of nukes.
USA is too far away, it won't be able to send a company of polite green men to remove your sultan ass from a palace.

Why do nations play at war? Turkey needs only to kill the oligarch jew families, not nuke the US. Cut the head off the snake and the USA will improve and become free.

How delusional are you? The Islamo-Marxist in chief has been busy fellating Erdogan, while trying to depose a secular leader Assad and arming and funding terrorist groups.

and gommunist set fire to the reichstag

Papa Roach Erdogan said Transylvanian vampires were behind it though.