Why did blacks make such a big deal about Rosa Parks staying in the front of the bus when all of them sit in the back...

Why did blacks make such a big deal about Rosa Parks staying in the front of the bus when all of them sit in the back of the bus now anyways? Is it just stupid nigger logic 101 or am I missing something?

Attached: baltimore-riot-pol_3283102k.jpg (858x536, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqP4_4kr7-0
enrive.org/b/thread/233017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, you're missing something

that's a nice way of saying retarded.

This and this

muslims are a far bigger problem
genetic research has shown middle eastern/north africans are the most aggressive and selfish (immoral) species of human by far

Dubs don't lie

I'm sure the robotic Han Chinese rank pretty high on the communist insect rating as well

Because old nigger women make alot of noise, like monkeys.

How's 9th grade OP?

They are at the top of the commie list, but I'd rather have a chinese neighbor over a black one any day.

genetic research shows morals reeeee. get out faggot, kys you're the problem

Full of niggers who can't read

research has shown that the traits we define as morally sound are often lacking in muslim countries and populations, on a genetic level.
Theyre more prone to backstabbing, killing people for not believing in their retarded god, punishments in general and are okay with forcing their beliefs on others

Standford lectures cover it well, now get out of heee goat fucker

ergo OP is a nigger

>research has shown that the traits we define as morally sound are often lacking in muslim countries and populations, on a genetic level.
not true at all I guess
look at all your sourced evidence, totally not just some retarded reee muslims sperge from some rightie faggot. kys tard, your delusion is too strong

I'm surprised the shekelbergs at Standford even allowed such a thing

here goatfucker
youtube.com/watch?v=BqP4_4kr7-0
It was either this or part 2, he mentions his sources

You're missing something

Thankfully I'm white. If I was an actual Tyrone I would have an heroed ages ago.

LOL

>when a triggered rightie can't source his racism quick watch these 2 hour long videos reee
shame you can't source yourself. funny that. unsourced nonsense it is then. stay strong deluded faggot, go sperge with the Sup Forumscels

he's not wrong, have you visited? the countries where my families are from are weirdly morally inept, you cant realistically expect them to be otherwise

anecdotal evidence is worthless sorry you're probably this triggered rightie samefagging racist fantasies

>give me evidence
>ok here it is
>WAAAHHH YOU EXPECT ME TO ACCEPT THIS EVIDENCE???
just face the facts bucko

you didn't provide evidence tard, you just spammed hour long vids hoping no one would sit through them, prettty common tactic you morons keep trying. dig up the actual sources tard, if you're so sure they're mentioned do the work faggot.

but i send you a research paper youll complain its too long and you wont accept it either
its called willful ignorance

haha okay tard, you're pretty obvious.
>but i send you a research paper
but you didn't so anything after this is just tard sperge. go get the paper faggot, I'll wait.

Try it oh wait you can't

ITT: butthurt mudslimes

Checked but still a complete faggot

Sup Forumscels need to gtfo else they get btfo

Yep lol everytime

Rosa Parks was a plant - it was a stunt. She worked for the ACLU.

Attached: 3fbr0z.jpg (786x499, 101K)

Fuck you Rosa! I'll have you know I was top of my class in the Navy Seals, kiddo.

enrive.org/b/thread/233017

Everyone pls come to this thread, this is important. Pls don't tell the mods

Attached: pepe5.jpg (600x600, 36K)

weird how Sup Forumscels shut up when asked for actual evidence. before the request posts were every other minute, now crickets. how surprising.