Any hardcore fans around or is everyone just into Dad-rock bullshit like ACDC? If so, any hardcore recommendations...

Any hardcore fans around or is everyone just into Dad-rock bullshit like ACDC? If so, any hardcore recommendations? Pic Related, Dino from Dystopia and Noothgrush

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-05-06-18-46.png (2160x1080, 774K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sW7Cu7C2Mrg
youtube.com/watch?v=mo7GkeZEe_s
youtube.com/watch?v=EcCkwKm3PUE
youtube.com/watch?v=UabdxHn9Kic&t=902s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well it isn't thrash but you should check out "girlwood". They're sorta like punk I guess. Give em a shot

Definitely will, I'm into most hardcore shit anyway. If I can punch a pillow to it then I'm with it

Pretty sick so far, wasn't expecting her vocals to be so gritty. She can get pretty intense with those highs

Happened to lurk and now I'm gonna search for all of grlwood's discography. Her vocals are great.

Punch a pillow to it
Underage

Hardcore is for gays

It was a reference to the fucking song from pic related, cocksmoker.

Everyone's a little gay sometimes

Fucking Coreshitters

What's not to love?

No i just listen to death metal and a little bit of black metal and thrash. Ive been listening to alot of children of bodom recently

The Coreshit.

Listen to Xibalba, you won’t be disappointed

Gonna check them out, never heard of them

Have fun with your watered down bullshit, sometimes sub is wassub

I'm blaming you if I'm disappointed

I remember when I was this young and spiteful. Hopefully you'll mature into someone who realizes genre elitism is bullshit and there's something great to find everywhere if you're willing to sift through the bullshit.

Underage b&

I checked out "Cold", it was fucking sick but they were barbecuing in the video and it made me hungry. So now I'm happy that I found a new band but sad that I'm hungry, you've won and lost at the same time.

I'm sure you'd love nothing more than someone underaged to talk to

old stuff by Hellions is pretty sick try penultimate year by them but they turned a but softer last few years. Jack napier and carpathian.
It's difficult to find decent hardcore bands these days without wanting to go back to the ones who aren't around anymore but killed it.
I'm more of a metal person but i still respect the music for what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=sW7Cu7C2Mrg i have no idea if this counts as hardcore, but it pops in my head

Stop projecting

>Stop projecting
Reddit's internet argument guide

Hatebreeder is their best album just so you know, it has a green cover

Is Grindcore okay? I really like bands like Wormrot and Insect Warfare

was in the scene from 98-2008

left to get a life, but part of my heart is still there.

Listen to Death Dealer or Immolation by Thy Art Is Murder

thats deathcore dude hardcore has 0 growling its legit just yelling and bits of singing.

hardcore fans? don't you mean faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=mo7GkeZEe_s

amazing drums, very groovy sound. enjoi

Attached: smash.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Fuck off genZ AC/DC isin't dad-rock, it's bad-rock

>knocked loose
>sanction

youtube.com/watch?v=EcCkwKm3PUE

Hexis

Saw them play last night with Permanent Debt and Vonnis

I love hardcore music. Grew up on the less gritty/more melodic bands. have heart and similar bands. Since getting older my music tastes now span a very wide area, but nothing makes me as happy as hearing a good hardcore song. Hoods and Guns Up are still in my regular rotation.

my boy. magrudergind

RAW POON

youtube.com/watch?v=UabdxHn9Kic&t=902s

Attached: 1544434286242.jpg (640x470, 48K)

Wecamewithbrokenteeth

Dog fashion disco

Power glove muthafuckas bring back 2005’

i like this one

Attached: lord127_nails-1.jpg (666x666, 98K)

oh mate i know people our age who are still this spiteful and elitist, funny thing is they are all failures who no one even wants to hear play who all have a very small circle of fellows who also share their elitist views on music purity, i always think they would make great Sup Forums members

Attached: they are worthless.png (1366x768, 831K)

I don't know what you mean by 'hardcore' OP but back in dad's day it was:
Agnostic Front
Black Flag
CroMags
Youth of Today
Negative Approach
Many more, long gone.

i love the font and the black and white composition is pretty original
i see they also elected to put death in the album name +1 point right there