Christians are the most persecuted people on earth throughout history

Christians are the most persecuted people on earth throughout history

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseguição_aos_cristãos
cleofas.com.br/7-gestos-de-solidariedade-da-igreja-para-com-judeus-durante-a-perseguicao-nazista/
guiame.com.br/gospel/mundo-cristao/conheca-historia-do-casal-cristao-que-salvou-mais-de-300-judeus-na-segunda-guerra.html
chabad.org/theJewishWoman/article_cdo/aid/939081/jewish/Irena-Sendler.htm
acidigital.com/noticias/a-historia-do-catolico-de-el-salvador-que-salvou-4-mil-judeus-do-holocausto-36703/
dn.pt/sociedade/interior/nunca-se-viu-perseguicao-aos-cristaos-como-hoje-diz-fundacao-ais-da-santa-se-8837821.html
padrepauloricardo.org/blog/cristaos-perseguidos-na-europa-um-relatorio-assustador
infielatento.blogspot.com.br/2016/06/perseguicao-aos-cristaos-pelo-islamismo-parte-2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And they deserved it

lol, christians have caused untold suffering of unimaginable magnitude, god would be envious

That would be Jews

>muslims have constantly genocided everyone that borders them
>cry because the Jews give them a taste of their own medicine
>l-lol christians are so bad help us though christian countries send help accept immigrants

>what are J*ws

They are no longer persecuted

>implying

>genocided everyone that borders them

Must be why it's the most popular religion in the world

Have you seen any of those Christian arabs, man? Cutural genocide is genocide too.

Yeah I hang out with some back in Jordan

people converting to other religion isn't that big deal
well for me at least

but almost making the Aramaic language to be a dead language is a Cultural genocide

>Yeah I hang out with some back in Jordan
Shit he figured my tactics out.

You said throughout history

We are the most persecuted in history
Persecutions against Jews stopped long ago,and continue in the same countries that persecute Christians
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseguição_aos_cristãos

Yeah, so is killing Christian Assyrians, ISIS.

Don't post on Sup Forums again please

I don't care.

Leaders of Muslim countries now call themselves anti-Zionists not to admit they do not like Jews

Christian Assyrians still exists in Syria

hope they are doing okay there

this

fuck off kike traitor

wew all this kicking

Christians stopped chasing Jews for a long time, during WWII many Jews were saved by Christians

cleofas.com.br/7-gestos-de-solidariedade-da-igreja-para-com-judeus-durante-a-perseguicao-nazista/

guiame.com.br/gospel/mundo-cristao/conheca-historia-do-casal-cristao-que-salvou-mais-de-300-judeus-na-segunda-guerra.html

chabad.org/theJewishWoman/article_cdo/aid/939081/jewish/Irena-Sendler.htm

acidigital.com/noticias/a-historia-do-catolico-de-el-salvador-que-salvou-4-mil-judeus-do-holocausto-36703/
This:
dn.pt/sociedade/interior/nunca-se-viu-perseguicao-aos-cristaos-como-hoje-diz-fundacao-ais-da-santa-se-8837821.html

padrepauloricardo.org/blog/cristaos-perseguidos-na-europa-um-relatorio-assustador

infielatento.blogspot.com.br/2016/06/perseguicao-aos-cristaos-pelo-islamismo-parte-2.html

Mashallah, brother.

abrahamics should be gassed, only true religion is paganism