France calls all patriotic citizens to become reservists

>i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/120133-160716-paris-calls-all-willing-citizens-to-become-reservists-after-nice-attack

>French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve on Saturday called "all patriotic citizens who wish to do so" to become reservists to boost security after the latest terror attack.

>France's "operational reservists" include French citizens with or without military experience as well as former soldiers.

>French President Francois Hollande said Friday that reservists would be called upon to boost the ranks of police and gendarmes.

>The operational reserve is currently made up of 12,000 volunteers, 9,000 of whom are within the paramilitary police and 3,000 in the regular police force, said Cazeneuve.

Are we finally starting to see the French wake up?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1468678097784.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KEK
FORETOLD
THIS

I hope so. France could use another revolution.

I thought patriotism was illegal in EU countries

Are Muslims being hanged?

It is, OP translated the article wrong. It says that all nationalists must turn themselves into police.

Kek is definitely saying something

Not yet
not yet

The lefties are playing a word game.

Patriotism = Love of one's own country = Good
Nationalism = Love of one's own people = Bad

Kek is saying that his shadow will engulf the earth, and then nothing will matter

>patriotic French citizens

I won't believe it until they crack down on down Muslims.

> Not a single french media reporting on this other than a vague title in between two artcles about how the terrorist was not a real muslim
Fuck this shit. (((newsellers)))

>p-p-please sign up to fight in the upcoming cuck wars instead of overthrowing your corrupt government

We will have to wait until the election for that.
As you must amirite ?

> Otakus giving patriotism lessons
The internet was a mistake

Ahh. I thought something was off.

It sounds like a way to rally and corral all the nationalists they don't want interrupting their multicultural aspirations moving forward.

Send them to contend with the problem they created and label them as racists, acting of their own accord.

> They teach you to shoot for free, provide you with free ammo
What's the next part in their masterplan ?

I bet the government is afraid of civilwar or hostile take over by uncuckening forces of France so they are hiring all the help they can to stay cucked.

DON'T

ENLIST

BEFORE

WE

KNOW

MORE!!!!

mid 2018 famalam
>toures massacre, start of 2017, 150 dead
>lyon car bombing, mid/late 2017, 50 dead
>paris 2.0, first quarter 2018, 100 dead
>paris: deus vult edition, mid 2018, 500 dead, thousands injured

Dying in desert 2 for israel.

Will then we need men on the inside...

>in between two artcles about how the terrorist was not a real muslim

Everytime they make that comic true. Doesn't matter if the cucks get their throat slashed, they'll be mouthing "not all muslims" until they die.

Are muslims allowed to join?

>media propagandizing crime that leads to political action
>get you niggers focussed on this crime
>a woman is raped and killed
>no political action as media doesn't report it
kill YOUR self.

dont worry Ill never enlist for this shit government that doesnt defend france interests, they just follow nato and israel

Ill just show up for civil war

Unless we know its for real uncuckening. Do you we trust anyother french"men" than Le Pen, who can tell if this is against muslims or just to stabilize the situation after terrorist attack

Yeah sure ...
I'm going to offer my life for a government that expel poor French families but offer houses to niggers and dunecoons.
I'm going to offer my life for a PM who declared that Israel's security mattered more to him than France's.

I can already tell you right now that it's not for the uncuckening. France still has the muslim cocksucker Hollande at the wheel, remember.

merde quand même

>implying any patriotic citizen would ever put his life on the line for the least patriotic government we've ever had
as far as I'm concerned Valls and Flamby can go suck muslim cock in hell, call me when Marine is in power

GOOD GOY YESSSSssss
Join the security state don't question politically or think of the deeper reasons why the attacks are happening
I'm sure if you just put another 10,000 soliders on the streets it will stop the attacks.
Oh but if you question us taking in more Muslims prepare to get a visit from the secret police

i.4cdn.org/pol/1468678097784.jpg

I'd love to enlist for the eventual weapon training and ammo, on the other hand it really looks like they're just trying to do mass profiling of nationalists.

The gov HATES nationalists, even when they call themselves patriots, so even if they call out to patriots rather than nationalists it's still fishy as fuck. Obviously my facebook is full of anti-gov articles and it's certainly not being set to friends-only that will prevent them of profiling me.

>erdogan, anything but an ISIS grade islamic roach
yeah, that's unfortunate but no.

>Implying I'm gonna sacrifice myself for this cucked gouvernement
Lel

Sure.
>The french are know for bravery.

But if you learn the tools of the trade aka how to fire a gun you can make yourself useful in the upcoming race war...

>French need guns.

This is just bullshit to redirect energy that could be spent actually kicking out the mudshits, instead using it to bolster and glorify the ruling party that lets the mudshits in to replace white people

The only way you can be allowed to keep a gun at home in crappy western europe is be cop or police service or army. So yeah.

This. Call me a conspiracy theorist but it seems like they're trying to mark potential dissidents for the civil war. Get all the patriotic French on a list, then when marshal law is announced, immediately detain them all.

>pretend you're actually doing something while not actually doing anything

I got an "acquaintance" that "brought" some "stuff" to France.
All he had to do is cross the border after 6 pm.
No customs, no nothing.

PRAISE LORD KEK
MAY HE BOAST MUCH SEX AND REMAIN A VIRGIN FOREVER

No you can be a sport shooter or hunter.

What a plan

>every patriot becomes a reservist
>Turkey 2.0 happens in France
>arrest or kill all the patriots
>no patriots left defending french culture and french people
>Cuck-future is bright.

Germany seems compromised at this point. Britain started making it's stand with the Brexit. France has been feeling the brunt of this Saudi funded radical wahhabi islam horror. Even though Hollande has been gracious in setting aside hundreds of miles of French beach just for the Saudis. It's like no matter how nice you can be towards Islam they will always want your head on a pike.

>Send patriotic men to go die in the middle east for no reason
>Extremist Muslims are busy eating lunch in your French cafes

Good work

>give Muslims guns and weapons training

fantastic idea, frogs.

The US will go to war with Russia. The seed is probably in Turkey, but could be anything. EU countries will use different methods to ensure their citizens are drafted into the military, for this war will be used to bring the population back to manageable levels. Once all is over, the unified European/world order will be pushed heavily by (((European governments))) and the remaining subdued populations of the world will be OK with that.

That's for sand niggers though.
Don't try if you're white.

BERNARD CASENEUVE IS BEHIND THE SEMI AUTO WEAPONS BAN FOR CIVILIANS IN EUROPE.

HE IS A LEFTIST KEK AND NOT YOUR FRIEND.

THIS IS A TRICK TO CREATE A BIG FILE OF POTENTIAL PATRIOTS WILLING TO FIGHT !

IT'S A HONEY POT !

DO NOT APPLY. LEARN BY YOURSELF, ARMY IS SHIT ANYWAY.

Hey good idea even more people to surrender

>give Muslims guns and weapons
They already have them though. Only the whites are unarmed here.

It doesn't make a difference if they don't have guns. If anything, they are just going to end up training terrorists who will illegally get guns.

does this imply francs are about to get freedoms?

No, I quickly learned that freedom can't come "legally".

this.

How many times do we have state:

THE JEW WANTS EVERY LAST NATIVE EUROPEAN DEAD.

THEY WANT TO USE RESERVISTS BECAUSE THE ARMY IS TIRED, SINCE THE STATE OF EMERCY WAS PROMULGATED, IT'S BEEN MONTHS THE SOLDIERS ARE PATROLING WHITOUT PAUSE NOR VACATIONS, THUS THEY WANT TO USE CIVILANS AS A REPLACEMENT TO THE ARMY'S PATROLS.

>"all patriotic citizens who wish to do so"
so a 100% white militia

It's the point !!!

They try to lure in people who would otherwise want to fight through other means !!!

LITERALLY ISIS 2.0 FOR RETARDED WHITEY THINKING SOMEONE STILL CARES ABOUT HIM

>announced right after a coup d'etat attempt in a neighbour country
>mfw people will bite.

>betray your own people
>cry for their help

LOL FROGS!

They teach you shit, if you want to shoot a gun, join a shooting club and buy one. It's far more easy than everybody thinks, so easy my lazy ass has now a handgun, an AR-15 and a thousand rounds of ammo for each. Being reservist will not allow you to have a gun and ammo at home, you will just patrol the streets with empty FAMAS and will not be allowed to intervene in case of a islamic attack while making a good target for islamists

>shooting club
Too bad I'm poor and this costs a fucking car/year.

Lol no. If you have a job you have no excuse. My excuse for not having fun is that the shooting club is full.

Gun* fuck this phone

fun made more sense.

Do you smoke ? You know were I am going here.
Nothing is expensive when it comes to personal security. Of course you will never apply or tell anyone you join a club to just own guns in case of a happening or to defend yourself as it's totally forbidden. But as the father defending his family with a shotgun the reservist shooting a bad guy will be prosecuted for homicide and his life will be fucked up.

"funs" is used instead of "guns" on /k/,

So how is that with reservists in france? Can they carry their weapons around like in Switzerland or Denmark or is it like in germany where they cant do shit when shit hit the senpai?

>reservists
Asia mook is at it again

In case of happening, being prosecuted is probably the last of your worries. Especially since it may not happen at all due to the huge amount of incidents that would have to be treated.

why the fuck would anyone ''patriotic'' enlist for a government that's been literally cucking them for years? they're most likely waiting for civil war and plan on using the reservists as meat shields

like Germany yes.
We are very very far from a happening, and justice will be very happy to condemn a white ass to have kill some "diversity"

I don't think we're so far from it.
If we're talking happening of white initiative, sure, but sandniggers are getting more daring.

Thanks for the tips. Also I've been a short time in army last year. The good thing is that they teach you famas pretty good. But I left, I will join the gendarmerie and I hope I will work for the renseignements. Then again if you go to shooting club it's give you nice training. But in the end I suggest you to find extremely isolated abandoned building. Go in it the night very late and do shooting. You will have no restrictions, perfect training for the upcoming war.

Leftists begging for patriots to rescue them...

>I bet the government is afraid of civilwar
The chief of the French state security service reported to parliament last month that France is two terror attacks away from civil war.

not hanks, I don't want to be caught doing anything illegal because it will forbid me for life to have guns. IPSC seems to be very useful for CQB and home defense.

There are very few chances that during another islamist attack one of the victims will have a nationalist family and that some guys will go in muslims invaded areas of the town to kill some of them, it's very unlikely but it can set the country on fire.

>We are very very far from a happening

Being this delusional, the economy is shit, the attack touched the countryside, there will be retliation now.

This is disgusting.
>lol sucks to be you guys just live with terrorism
>but if you are patriotic please become a reservist so you can clean up after Achmed disemboweld your wifes and daughters lol

It was just a suggestion lol, I mean no one can know you shoot in some old hospital lost in the middle of a forest at 3am.