Mike Stoklasa is just a less famous and less talented Dan Harmon

Mike Stoklasa is just a less famous and less talented Dan Harmon.

Agree or disagree?

I guess I would disagree considering that there are literally no similarities to them in really a any way.

>look the same
>from same city
>in same line of work
>similar sense of humor

They're not at all similar, guys.

>Dan Harmon

who?

are you shilling RLM or R&M?

>>look the same
THey don't look anything alike.

>>from same city
What does this have to do with their carreers?

>>in same line of work
Dan Harmon produces television shows and podcasts. Mike is an internet reviewer.

>>similar sense of humor
No.

Does Sup Forums hate or love RLM overall? Or is it just another divided non-issue?

Me myself, they are too lovable even when I disagree with them completely on things.

>Does Sup Forums hate or love RLM overall?
Considering that Sup Forums is not one person, I would say there is a varying range of opinions on them.

>their carreers?
topkek

Who's Dan Harmon?
How many subs does his youtube channel have?

I mean I understand disagreement and even outright hatred of their videos, but they themselves don't seem like bad people.

Compared to the people at TGWTG they are saints.

Mike isn't really an alcholic or a nu-male.

>non-issue
That's the only kinnda issue around here.

They're funny but they seem to hate everything.

by all accounts, including his own, harmon is pretty abusive cunt of a person.

mike seems fun.

Didn't you check the latest NERDCAST, off course they don't hate everything!

Mike physically abuses Jay, Rich, and Jessi.

I would consider someone making a living doing a specific thing a career, yes.

No they don't. They give credit where it's due with even the shittiest of movies they do on Half in the Bag. Mike liked Jurassic World, for fucks sake.

Mike doesn't stutter in every sentence.

I would consider you worthy of an abortion and yet, here you are.

Space Cop was like a Channel 101 skit made by drooling retards. He's nothing like Harmon, talent-wise.

Thus

>less talented

Not even comparable.

Dan has alot more self guilt energy, like his comedy style is to constantly show hes aware that hes a failure. When he talks he reacts to his own assumptions in parenthetical asides, like Todd Glass.

Mike is more laid back. His comedy style is alot of listening and timing of callbacks. When he talks its dismissive and not self revealing.

The main difference is Dan is a writer and has to constantly express himself to make content, while Mike is a director/editor and has to make the content express itself. This is why Dan cant tell jokes or direct a show without being fired and Mike cant write a decent script that isnt off the cuff.

I would say the most discernible similarity is their heavy reliance on meta humor. I was just listening to an episode of Harmontown where Dan was trying to come up with medieval store names were he to write for Shrek. He had two not funnt or clever ideas, and his signature move would be to have the third one say "Discount Novelty Signs 50% Off!" You can see this alot in Community or R+M. With Mike its always referencing how trite the concept of Half in the Bag is by barely adding any plot or even attempting to act because its "funnier"

Anyway, good thread

>call movies "endless trash"
>make Space Cop

except none of those. Maybe the city but I am too lazy to look up where Harmon is from.

He's far less famous, and far less talented, but they're completely different.

If by that you mean they both suffer from crippling alcoholism and are middle aged white males from the Midwest, then yes. I guess that is a valid assessment.

Why do peoeople on this board obsess over this ugly, untalented, irrelevant fat fuck?

we have to watch the latest schlock jay, all this capeshit schlock is terrible jay but we have to watch them all jay. it's like in that star trek episode jay

because they're reddit

They both have autism.

I used to like RLM when I was a teenager because I used to give a shit about media but once I entered the real world and became a wagekek and father I realized that art is meaningless and ultimately subjective and evenmore people like what they think they are supposed to even if they claim the opposite

Your shitposting is too obvious, faggot.

Yes, art is totally meaningless. Definitely not as fulfilling as posting your opinion on an obscure internet personality on Sup Forums.

Jay Bauman is just a less famous and less talented Matt Stone.

You call it shitposting because it strikes a chord with you and you don't like it.

They'te not obnoxious but they are plebs

>Dan Harmon
literally who

Stoklasa is fucking amazing

>Look the same

Faceblindness is a sign of autism, which you have. Your other points don't make them similar either. Fucking faggot why did you make this thread?

Jay is the only one who isnt a pleb

I hope your kid dies of autism

Mike Stoklasa is just a less famous and less awesome McG.

Agree or disagree?