Eagles....please...do it for us....for the downtrodden of the NFL. the defeated....the weak....the mocked...

Eagles....please...do it for us....for the downtrodden of the NFL. the defeated....the weak....the mocked....the ringless...please........avenge us all......

OFFICIAL AFC EAST /ROOTING FOR THE EAGLES/ THREAD
GET IN HERE BILLSBROS, FINBROS, JETSBROS

We'll try Buffalbro, we'll try our damn hardest.

Do you really think anyone can stand in his way? Pathetic.

Dude when I left the bartender was so fucking mad. Oh your cashing out? Yeah how about that catch me outside ya fucking stinky cunt. I was cut a hour ago and I just helped you ass with breaking down everything. How inconvenience of it that four tables walked in as I was leaving. Time to act crazy and flipa shit when I have to wait on four tables. Oh no. That's three too many tables that I can handle. Fuck the bartenders

Go Giants

Cuck

I also put a thousand down for the Giants to win the bowl

Bills fan here. Go pats

kill yourself, you probably live in the 585

Off yourself

implying even the loser teams arent rooting for the pats for filthadelphia doesn't remain tortured like the rest of them

Hahaha the bills what's he fuck man just bandwagon the pats like I am

>aligning yourself with "American Irish" scum in Boston
revolting

You know what would be the ultimate rubbing-salt-in-the wound to Bills fans?

>Final play of the game, Patriots are trailing 20-19.
>Gostkowski comes out to kick a 40 yard field goal to win the game.
>He kicks it but it's clearly wide right.
>Ball hits the upright and miraculously bounces inward through the goal posts making it a successful field goal.
>Patriots manage to squeak out another SB win and go on to win the next 3 in a row before Belichick and Brady finally retire.

hey fuck you
isn't raping us 60-0 twice a year enough??

Fly eagles fly

Go Eagles.

Giving you all my energy.

Dolphins fan here

Fuck the pats and fuck the Jets too. Go Eagles

I want us to

bills are one of only two teams i feel broship for
the other is the chargers

>wanting the black power movement to win
A month long subscription to BLACKED has been added to your account.

Kill yourself, foreign fincuck. Why is every foreigner a Patcuck bandwagon?

>making this argument when the entire pats team knelt

I dont get why foreigners even try to comment on shit they don't know

If the relentless spamming of amerimutt threads didn't key you in, they are rampantly insecure that nobody cares about their shitholes.

razorcakes fan here just letting you know that >we are not rooting for either the eagles or the pats.

nah, the shitville pigeons are gonna lose in embarrassing fashion. the patriots will have SIX (6) SUPER BOWL VICTORIES whereas both the pigeons and the bullshits will have a combined ZERO (0) SUPER BOWL WINS lmfaooooooooooooooo kys yokel faggot

>mfw Brady suffers a career ending injury on the first series

Wasn't that what happened to Joe Montana in the NFC championship against the giants in like 1990?
>T. Eagles fan married to a Bills fan.