Learning German for poorfag user

Yes I checked the wiki, but im a poorfag and cant afford shit like Rosetta Stone and Pimsleur, Ive been using Duolingo cause its free but im not seeing much progress, what do you reccomend?

>can't afford pc software

gee, if only there was a way around it

have you ever heard of torrents you dumb shit

Computer broke so I cant pirate even if I wanted to, im mobile posting

>enter Europe by using a swimming door
>go to Germany
>receive housing, euromonies and language courses
Downside is that you have to share your room and courses with allahus and brown people

it's one thing to be a poorfag and it's a completely different thing to be a homeless fuck.

yes, in this day and age, not having a computer equates to being homeless.

CAN I GET ACTUAL SUGGESTIONS PLEASE, DUOLINGO ISNT ENOUGH FOR ME. Any websites I can look at? Jewtube videos?

Go to your local public library, or to your nearest college library (if there is security say you are helping a friend who studies there).

I have heard from a friend that I can get Rosetta Stone if I make a library account...

You triple nigger I don't know what is on your mind when the only way to learn a language is via software, you should use books like fucking normal people who study by themselves.

>anime

no

what books though?

holy fuck you're stupid

>books

are you like 60 or something

yes, indeed
thats why im asking for help

Can't you watch German shows subtitled with English on Youtube?

How can that help?

You can match German spoken words to their English meaning

Thought so, what aboutlearning the whole article shit where certain words change Der to Den for example

I think that's important too, but more for written German.

Which is what I have a problem with, I constantly fuck up the articles and also forget alot of the words used for basic sentences...

Hmm, try Memrise on mobile. Their German 1 course teaches you with basic articles

> t. someone who did Memrise German 1

Are you a melanin-enriched gentleman of Nubian origin?

no im hwiet
if i was a nigger I would be learning spanish so i can spy on the taco gangs

Thanks user

>Nicht sicher welche Grußformel ich beim Prof verwenden soll
>Nicht sicher ob ich in diesem Fall überhaupt eine brauche

I am a poorfag as well. Not only that I am posting using a lenovo tab that's considered low end in India.

Along with that my download speed doesn't go beyond 400kbps usually and during day time it's lucky if I get anything above hundred and I have 1gb cap for each day of use.

But officially I am starting to learn french tomorrow because I just downloaded 10 GBs worth of french content. They're :

Paul Noble course along with Michel Thomas advanced , vocab and builder.(plebbi told me Michel Thomas Foundation was shit so substitute it with Paul Noble course)

Assimil french with ease and using french.

Linguaphone french course.

FSi phonology(I am going Ronstadt with this) and FSI basic french.

I would have downloaded coffee break French podcasts too but they're 12gb and my tab only has an extra 3gb space and my memory card only has 4gb remaining.

So what I am saying If Some as I'll equipped as me can start learning with this shit. So can you.

If you're anywhere from the west you can even at the cheapest afford a tab with 4X my specs and start learning.

Ronstadt - going to start*
Some as - Someone as*

>hwi*t people

see, user? Even a poor poo with a shitty phone is learning a foreign language. You can do it too!

Talk to (educated) Germans online. Avoid the /deutsch/ thread on Sup Forums. Brainlets -- all of them who can't even properly type in their own language.

this

learn the basics and then just consume media and literature

90% of /deutsch is in gymnasium tho
only 30% - 40% of Germans attended gymnasium

Fick dich, anime Schwuchtel...
Leute wie dich können wir hier nicht besonders gut leiden.

Kind of reminds me. Why aren't the /lang/ threads made more often? They were pretty useful to me. If a DJT thread can get that much traffic then why can't a /lang/ thread get half the traction? Is this board really that dominated by weebs?

I mean the quality of the DJT guide BTFOs the stickied Sup Forums wiki for the rest of the languages as well.

Too bad education isn't free in america.
:^)

They still suck at usibg their own language. Most of them seem to struggle with how German compounding and capitalization work. And that's just the tip if the iceberg.

/lang threads die really fast

damn, i gotta get my shit straight

>attending Gymnasium automatically proves you are smart

>who can't even properly type

>And that's just the tip if the iceberg.
What's the rest?

They're more active in the summer.