How does your gf feel about the big game today Sup Forums?

How does your gf feel about the big game today Sup Forums?

Which team is she rooting for? Is she wearing a jersey or your team's colors, does she know a lot about football, did she cook you some nice food and snacks? Is she really enthusiastic or just looking forward to the commercials? Will she whine during the game or is she cool and supportive even though she doesn't care, because she knows you like it, so she wants to be a part of it because she loves you?

>gf
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>gf

Gay

She doesn't care, is not watching and doesn't exist

Neither of use care about handegg but we're sorta rooting for the birds. Were only going to a family party for food and during the game were gonna play snipper clips on my switch

Honestly I hope her fuck buddy doesn't annoy you by talking nonstop about the game

football a very contentious subject because I am supposed to go to church on Sundays to appease her parents. But unfortunately my religion demands I celebrate the Sabbath at the temple known as my Dad's as he has Sunday Ticket.

She doesn't care about football nor would I want her to care about other men running a damn ball.

She's from Philadelphia but has never been an Eagles fan or a fan of any team for that matter. I'm a huge Pats fan and during the AFCCG, when the Pats were down she legitimately got stressed out so maybe she wants the Pats to win because of how much I love them.

I dunno. I'd ask her right now but then she'd notice that I've been living in her house

She's doing her homework and is only going to watch the commercials. White girls.

>le edgy "we don't care about this sport"
>still goes to a party even tho you don't care
>roots for team with animal name in it
>food beggar

>plays videogame during a party
>on a fucknig switch
spotted the typical soyboy

>gf
Bros I've been single for over a year and most girls don't catch my eye but two who really did both had boyfriends

Being single sucks ass, tired of it

>gf
lmao I'll be a wizard in 3 years

will you stop posting this shit in every thread no one here cares about you go start a blog faggot

>gf

don't fall for the womeme, lads

>gf

>2 threads
>every thread
Fuck off Syrupfag this sport and day has nothing to do with you. You are America's asshat, you're worthless.

>paying for a bitch for things that arent sex

lmao

My GF is a Pats fan and I'm a Broncos fan. I fucked her wearing my Von Miller jersey while she wore her Brady after the 2015 AFC championship because she lost the bet lol.

>hat
We got our dick stuffed up your asshole lęl

So you came staring at Brady's name? Wehw-ee

Wife is cooking up a cheese and sausage chip dip right now for the game, wearing red, white, and blue.

brazilian gf is pissed im going to watch,what i do bros