Its over guys. Good has prevail over feminism

Its over guys. Good has prevail over feminism.

>In the United States and Canada, Ghostbusters was projected to gross $35–49 million in its opening weekend, with some projections going as high as $55 million. Studio expectations were more conservative, hovering around the mid-$30 million range.[36] The Hollywood Reporter called the figures "a mediocre start considering the film's $144 million production budget and over $100 [million] spent in promotion and advertisment."

And the excuse for the flop.

>One big factor which could hinder Ghosbusters' performance is the animated The Secret Life of Pets which is projected to take the top spot for the second weekend.[37][38] The film opened Friday, June 15 across 3,923 theaters earning $17.2 on its opening day (including $3.4 million it made from Thursday preview screenings)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/10/stephen-king-rise-trump-disappointed-country/
nymag.com/thecut/2016/07/your-duty-to-see-ghostbusters-this-weekend.html
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/07/real-men-confirm-the-new-ghostbusters-didnt-ruin-their-childhoods-after-all
deadline.com/2016/07/ghostbusters-weekend-box-office-1201787149/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think the attacks in Nice and the coup in Turkey really made everybody forget this movie;

Oh well, cest la vie.

Shut up, I watched the original Ghostbusters and now watching the Ghostbusters 2.
Original > Remake garbage libtards made
Also, Rio 2016 is a flop you puto

>spending almost as much on shilling than they did making it
JUST

have you read the whole post?

>Also, Rio 2016 is a flop you puto
Yes. It will be.
But you dont see me defending it, do you?

He's American m8.. of course the retard doesn't know how to read.

>implying this will change anything at all

Sony will at least have to re-consider its agenda if dont want to go bankrupt.

Dont matter how hard fem they are, if they dont make movies that sell, at least the board of directors will have to change it. Investor will not forgive such stupidity.

>Use old IP for cheap cash grab
>Cast women so no one can criticize it
wew

I know a lot of Black people who said they weren't going to watch it because of how stereotypical they made the black lady. And it just looked shitty in the trailers.

>tried to please everybody
>end up pissing off every minoritie and majority group on the planet.

This is what you get for putting a closeted gay to direct a feminist movie.

knowing a lot of black people

It's the afternoon and you've already started drinking?

>Leslie Jones is sick of smart comics. She can’t bear the sort of standups who tell stories rather than jokes, the kind who make audiences think rather than belly laugh

The 35-49 number is face saving. It will be 33-39 which is much softer than they wanted. And overseas can't save it.

>started

Has anyone actually seen the movie?

It's not half-bad. It's got some chuckles. It's not great, but no Ghostbusters movies are.

Also, no one except Dan Aykroyd gave a dead rat's ass about the Ghostbusters IP until they decided on the all-women remake and everyone flipped their fedoras in shock.

I know this is Sup Forums and we're supposed to be outraged by everything, but surely this is a little inconsequential.

fucking normie

Oh boy here come the fem bitches talking about it in their stupid colummns:

>Waaahhh why didnt you watch this movie?!

He's already drunk, is that better?

god, she's hideous

>MAGA.jpg

>sort of standups who tell stories rather than jokes, the kind who make audiences think rather than belly laugh
Like that Dane Cook. A guy that is unfunny as fuck.

>Sony will at least have to re-consider its agenda if dont want to go bankrupt.

Don't forget they still have Captain Planet coming up. If you think the SJWs were insufferable with this movie just wait for the planeteers.

IMDb ratings.
Check the difference between men and womyn.

Gonna help bring it back down?

it would have been inconsequential if a die hard ghostbusters fan wasn't crucified for saying "i don't like how it looks and will not be seeing it"

sjw's are funded by faggy rich guys. rich guys dont get rich by throwing money away. their instincts will force them to abandon the entire social agenda platform and opt for a more cost effective route for social engineering

your conscious mind can ignore instincts for a brief period of time BUT in the presence of a persistent signal your instincts will take over given enough time

movies are not made in 1 day and take a fair amount of money. episode 7 of star wars wouldnt be the one that ruins the franchise it would be 8 at best 9 at worst and all spin offs fail after the point of failure. ghost busters is proof sjw shit isnt enough to sell a movie

If I had alcohol i'd probably be drinking right now

Like when they chimped out on James. Damn they're crazy

Who will SJWs blame for the movie bombing?

Will they take responsibility for alienating traditional GB fans? It seems they were more concerned about getting "white male tears" than the movie actually being good.

Or rather, it's just a shitty movie that everyone knew was going to be shitty.

Then it actually came out, was shitty, and the people who DID see it, called it shit.

Thus, few wasted their time and money to see it. Good for the people, for once.

American remake of Death Note will star L as a black guy.
Also rumored that the Dark Tower movie, the Gunslinger is going to be black as well.

China
kek

The new Terminator trilogy with the new model will probably be too.

>Also, no one except Dan Aykroyd gave a dead rat's ass about the Ghostbusters IP until they decided on the all-women remake and everyone flipped their fedoras in shock.

This is true. I don't fault the actresses. They just wanted a paycheck and a franchise.

The original cast had decades to come back. They waited so long that Egon switched sides and became a ghost in real life. The original Ghostbusters couldn't get their shit together and agree to continue.

Sure this unfunny abortion shouldn't have been made but it didn't have to be like this.

Fuck you The Secret Life of Pets. You ruined everything.

>But no Ghostbusters movies are

Kill yourself immediately.

So men thought it was an average film and women thought it was the greatest thing since gone with the wind

(You)

I bet the reason for that is because they feel a natural urge to protect this movie because it has a female cast. What a joke. Women are massive plebs.

There is a possibility Black L is misdirection. An imposter. Given the photos that came out in think it is highly likely it will be the big plot twist and the black guy is actually Lynd L Taylor.

What was sony thinking before pouring 250kk USD into movie which won't even get chinese release?

>It's not half-bad. It's got some chuckles.

Hate to be the one to break this to you, but all this proves is that you have really, really shitty taste in movies and comedy in general.

You can enjoy the movie, sure, but people are still going to ridicule you over such shit taste.

See, now that you mentioned it.
The Terminator is why we're not misogynists.
Sarah fucking Connor, where is our hate for her?
If we are misogynists, like they accuse us, we should hate the Terminator series for having Sarah Connor, a woman defeating the white manly man superpowerful robot from beyond the future.

Same for Alien. Ellen Ripley, We don't hate Ellen Riply who defeated the alien that killed all the male characters of the movie.

It's not misogyny but the misandry of the new Ghostbusters movie that we're hating.

The reiview industry has shown itself how cucked they are. There were disproportionatly too many positive reviews about this shit. They were too afraid to be considered sexists, so the reviewers gave it good ratings.
Absolutely disgusting, but if it was intentional from the producers to politicize it it's pretty scary yet genius at the same time. They literally tried to bully the world into liking their garbage. Unfortunately for them, the product was way too shitty, it just couldn't work.

Yeah but that was always eco terrorist propaganda

...they're making a captain planet movie?

and a death note?

She kinda look offensive. Like a racist caricature .

Why Jews. Just fucking WHY

>mfw they didn't even make the black lady stereotypical
>mfw they literally transposed her stand-up comedy persona into the movie
kek they're feeling insulted from a genuine representation of their species

Looks like a feminized version of 50 Cent. Literally trap version of that nigger.

I feel bad for the nigger that has to sleep with this thing and wake up every morning to that masculine face.

Men voted honestly. Even those of us who hate it, because we really hate the movie, this is genuine.
What would you rate a film that you hate if not 1/10?

But women, an organized feminist attempt more like, vote dishonestly. Nobody think this movie is a 10/10, not even them!
They just want to bring it up, as if that would make it any better.

honestly, that's the norm for any "blockbuster" movie. it's also what separates good movies from the bullshit

blacks like to think they don't look like pic related (they do)

but sarah and ellen are relatively attractive WHITE females.

where's the transgendered otherkin il;sdgil;jharo;ihaihagliah:SDgj;alk????

It's fucking disgusting. Stephen king is a worthless cuck.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/10/stephen-king-rise-trump-disappointed-country/

Jej, you are absolutely right.

>If you don't line our man hating you hate women
t 3rd wave "feminist"

>Also, no one except Dan Aykroyd gave a dead rat's ass
BECAUSE HE FUCKIN WROTE THE MOVIES

and the damage control begins..

nymag.com/thecut/2016/07/your-duty-to-see-ghostbusters-this-weekend.html

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/07/real-men-confirm-the-new-ghostbusters-didnt-ruin-their-childhoods-after-all

>pic related

Fuck off

Sage

Is that picture real?

>100 million in marketing
christ

that's just a strong beautiful black woman! like this fine actress who plays hermione on stage.

>Who will SJWs blame for the movie bombing?
They will claim it made $10million over expectations in the first weekend. Missing out the bit about lowering those expectations about a fortnight ago.

Nobody asked them to make it Girls vs Boys either? That's hasn't proven to be a good marketing strategy in the past, Chick Flicks do reasonably well but rarely anything outstanding. This appears to be Ghostbusters The Chick Flick, which if they were clever they could have marketed it as exactly that: a light parody of a classic genre. But no, it's easier to scream insults as strawmen in lieu of creativity, as ever.

The problem is not "empower woman". They want to put man down.

That is why they put all the male characters on ghostbusters as retards, and killed the last ghost by shotting on his dick.

Paul Faig is so behind the closet, that fucker has dinner on Narnia.

Ha. Remakes are never good, this time they just went for the shock angle by trying to profit from the "We're victims of online haressment!" meme.

Too bad that after that GG clusterfuck, everyone can now see through a rainbow head crying fake tears for a GoFundMe account.

>That male body
>That hideous face
>Those tits that look like they were added to her body as an afterthought, almost as if somebody said 'fuck we forgot the tits!' as she was hitting puberty

Oh my god that's ugly. I would never EVER have my dick come within 10ft of that thing. Is it even human? It looks closer to an ape, or an alien from a horror movie

It won't break 100 million in the US because next week it has to deal with 2 big movie releases and then the following week it has to deal with the new Jason Bourne and THEN the movie Suicide Squad comes out the following. This movie was destined to under perform since it was going to be overshadowed almost immediately by the Secret Life of Pets and the slew of big blockbusters coming after.

She's very likely a Jew herself. Most slaveowners were Jewish and they slept a lot around with the slaves.

Almost all 'smart' and mediaprominent blacks are part Jewish. Obama had a Jewish mother.

Those movies were just good, something SJWs can't understand. Also those female casts were picked in a time when there weren't transparent political goals in picking them and they were put in because the creators just thought they would be a good addition. SJW's can't contemplate making anything for its own sake, everything is like communist propaganda to them, if it doesn't shill their agenda its verboten.

>30M$ expectations

Please, its not even going to break 20M$. The 17M$ reported for friday is fake and reality was around 5M$.

Not liking this movie because it's four bitches might be the most beta mra male move of all time. It's right up there with Brienne of Tarth hate. I also hate sjws btw. But this shit is just as bad.

Well how much did it gross opening weekend?

this. there're jews - not making money is not an option.

seems to be doing ok

My mother was pissed about them doing this when I saw her on Mother's Day this year and she's not even conservative.

This is seriously something I'm, wondering. Why the fuck is hollywood using actual apes for black people? This woman and the black guy from the new star wars movie look hideous. There are plenty of black people that look decent enough, instead hollywood is hiring what look like racial caricatures for black people.

No, that's not it.

The thing is, if women earn their place, like Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley did, we won't hate them, we will like them as everyone else would too.

But when they steal the man's spotlight, like the all female Ghostbusters stole the spotlight of the original Ghostbusters, we're not gonna like that ofcourse and no one else should, either.

Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley, strong female characters, started from nothing and got themselves known and liked by everyone, and they deserve that, they earned it.
The Ghostbusters didn't. Took all other hard work some men did before them and call us misogynists if we don't accept them.

hahahaha, they will think twice the next time they choose to offend their fanbase

No idea. Just picked it up here. But it is an awesome pic. Really hope it is real.

It's Feig's fault.

He is the living embodiment of a short Nice Guy trying to fuck hotties by going about it all the wrong way. Check out the Bridesmaids skits where he interviews the cast wearing a clown suit, it's the definition of Dude You Are Trying Too Hard.

Quite how they manage to get into a position to Direct is a mystery.

But what do they gain by giving this chimp a career? Wouldn't it be of more worth to society if it we're properly cobtiined in a zoo where it could breed with endangered wild Harambes

>American remake of Death Note
Pardon?

Oh my Jesus
Why hasn't this thing killed itself yet?
It can't possibly be still alive ..... right?

>Why the fuck is hollywood using actual apes for black people?
In this case it's because they wanted a black woman since the original had one but they wanted someone from SNL(Like how they chose Kate Mckinnon) and she is the only black woman on there.

>nymag.com/thecut/2016/07/your-duty-to-see-ghostbusters-this-weekend.html

(((Silman)))

>Quite how they manage to get into a position to Direct is a mystery.

Netflix is doing it.

>spoonfeed me
Try a search engine dumb nigger

Anyone actually seen the movie? I have not. But surely one of you was suckered into seeing it.

Why would ppl twit the failure of the movie they are trying to defend it?

Sometimes I really cant understand the american mindset.

I honestly either rate movies 1, 2, (rarely)5, 9, or 10. Don't know why, but I usually stick to extremes when rating things numerically. Or when rating things in general

wew

Anyway OP, you're wrong. The film did even better than expected

deadline.com/2016/07/ghostbusters-weekend-box-office-1201787149/

>the ugly one from the far right
Did you saw her pics as a normal person?

She is really qt with a really nice body. Too bad she is a rampant feminazi that will probably only fuck with black dudes and collect STDs like if they where Pokemons.