Why do people spell Brazil with an S now? Did I miss something? Or is it ESLs?

why do people spell Brazil with an S now? Did I miss something? Or is it ESLs?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/81265970/#q81266985
desuarchive.org/int/thread/81280906/#q81301055
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally nobody does

here's 2 recent posts
desuarchive.org/int/thread/81265970/#q81266985
desuarchive.org/int/thread/81280906/#q81301055

Because in some Europeans languages, including your own, we put an s.

No need to be all drama about it mr chimp.

>desuarchive.org/int/thread/81280906/#q81301055
>his sample space is 2 posts

This thread is quite irrelevant

Bra*il

Fixed.

>only 2 posts
>one of them is Chile

I think you might be legitimately retarded

So you subhumans just don't know english properly

There's a lot more, especially from brazilians. See for yourself.

Are you guys aware of the Hollow Brazil theory? It is said that somewhere deep in the unexplored regions of the Amazon, there is a hole that leads to hollow biomass underground. It is also said that the whitest of Europeans with untainted bloodlines created civilizations greater than the Romans. Everyone is a golden haired, sapphire eyed Nordic.

Are you an American expat?

Because you sound like one.

Or maybe just an anglo butt boy.

Norwegians spell it brasil

I am a Greek

>there's a lot of people writting Brazil as Brasil, specially from countries where Brazil is spelt as Brasil

It's BraSil! Not BraZil! Learn the difference, ignorant gringos.

this
OP is definitely an American

Haha I also thought about this possibility. Maybe it's just retarded monkeys trying to one-up anglos by spelling it wrong on purpose. That would make a lot more sense.

I've indulged you for a bit and checked the remaining pages of the desu archive.
All I see is a shitload of Brazilians and Portuguese guys obviously using Portuguese, that one American guy who also speaks Portuguese, a couple of Spanish speaking flags which were actually speaking in Portuguese at the time and a few Spanish speaking guys speaking in spanish ( obviously using the "S", since that's what to be expected from the Spanish grammar )

Your point is moot and this thread is a waste of time

What if
hold on
listen
what if
different languages
spell countries differently

????

??
?
???

Okay monkey. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. I see apes all the time spelling it wrong, and I actually tried to correct them once and they just got mad at me. And for the record, they were talking in ENGLISH not in the stupid monkey language.
Read the text above, stupid wetback cunt. I'm talking about when they spell it wrong while talking in english, not their native language.

Please go back to America to enjoy your freedom.

And burn your passport.

Bitch you posted that archive as your source. I went there, checked the pages and simply stated a fact.

> I see apes all the time spelling it wrong
Show me the body then.
You're the one claiming shit here.

gotta love americunts, making themselves more likable with each post