Mudslime hypocrisy

Nice attacker -
>Did drugs
>Was a drunk
>Ate Pork
>Never went to mosque
That describes every single mudslime I have ever met(except the pork part, it was the most ultimate fucking haram you could do), they would claim they're a full on mooslim, one of those types kills a bunch of people, suddenly he's not a "real" mooslim because he did the things mentioned above. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyetdailynews.com/bulgarias-muslims-not-deeply-religious-study.aspx?pageID=238&nID=8817&NewsCatID=393
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0ZW0HE
youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live in Denmark and all of the fucking Mudslimes are exactly the same here, pork is haram but they drink, smoke hash and generally fuck shit up. Retards.

Everyone who do haram stuff are not muslims.
He can call himself whatever he want but he/she is not a muslim and don't belong to Islam.

Most muslims here do drugs and drink. Hell, they are probably the biggest drug using and selling population here.
They never go to the mosque either. But they're always crying about how oppressed they are when they can't put a fucking towel on their faces, or how tough it is to not eat volontarily during day for a month. And they expect anyone to give a fuck.

No true Muslim would...

you all claim to be christians or jews yet you don't follow scripture.

only god may judge us. the rest is just persecution

Among young population of course.

"'Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. "'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.
Leviticus 19:19 and Deuteronomy 22:11 ...

you're not real christians! go kill yourselves!! neener neener neener!!! =PPPPP

Most shitskins here drink, smoke weed, etc.

The problem isn't the religion imo.

its that most muslims are low iq inbred retards.

If you look at IQ studies the middle east is pretty much africa tier

noo truuee moouslim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>taliban grows/smokes marijuana and produces opium

there aren't any real muslims in afghanistan either.

The Bible never claims only God may judge. Your ignorance of Christianity is apparent.

derp that was about islam.
i dont know shit about christanity except paul founded it and jesus was a monotheist submitter. like myself.

In the act of dying fighting the kuffar for Allah you are 100% guaranteed into Paradise regardless of sin. The night before 9/11 the Saudis involved drank, gambled and whored knowing that their sins didn't matter; they were going to die for Allah and have Paradise.

We've known this shit for 14 fucking years

>ignores all the teachings of islam
B-b-but he has an arabic name!

>fighting the kuffar
murder=/=fighting
Its only jihad if youre fighting combatants. Prove me wrong

Yes! Pork was banned in my school because mudslime parents complained. Fucking incredible. And you're right, I used to live in student apartments and my neighbor was a mudslime who was selling drugs, always knocking on my door offering cocaine and holding parties every night, and EVERY FUCKING TIME there were chimpouts, fucking "troo mooslem"

please give me the quran chapter/sura/verse that says this.

what do you mean "nice" attacker? he wasn't fucking nice at all, he killed a bunch of kids

"claims his cousin"
>claims
> cousin
weeew lad you drink that coolaid

it's only murder if they are innocent
they disgrace the name of islam
they aren't innocent
checkmate

Very amusing, Sweden.

a shit a big one hahah a grat one

>they disgrace the name of islam
>they aren't innocent
Care to bring proof that "disgracing the name of islam" is punishable by death?

That's what Caucasians do every day. They say: "Allah doesn't watch us in Moscow".

ALLAH GUARANTEES PARADISE:
Verily, ALLAH HAS PURCHASED OF THE BELIEVERS THEIR LIVES AND THEIR PROPERTIES; FOR THE PRICE THAT THEIRS SHALL BE THE PARADISE. THEY FIGHT IN ALLAH’S CAUSE, SO THEY KILL (OTHERS) AND ARE KILLED. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Quran. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success. [Quran 9:111]

ALLAH ENCOURAGES JIHAD:
Those who believe say: “Why is not a Surah sent down for us? But when a decisive Surah explaining and ordering things is sent down, AND FIGHTING (JIHAD HOLY FIGHTING IN ALLAH’S CAUSE) IS MENTIONED (I.E. ORDAINED) THEREIN, you will see those in whose hearts is a disease of hypocrisy looking at you with a look of one fainting to death. But it was better for hypocrites, to listen to Allah and to obey Him. Obedience to Allah and good words were better for them. And when the matter preparation for Jihad is resolved on, then if they had been true to Allah, it would have been better for them. [Quran 47:20-21]

ALLAH CALLS PEACEFUL MUSLIMS TO FIGHT:
DO YOU CONSIDER THE PROVIDING OF DRINKING WATER TO THE PILGRIMS AND THE MAINTENANCE OF AL-MASJID-AL-HARAM (AT MAKKAH) AS EQUAL TO THE WORTH OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN ALLAH AND THE LAST DAY, AND STRIVE HARD AND FIGHT IN THE CAUSE OF ALLAH? THEY ARE NOT EQUAL BEFORE ALLAH. And Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers). [Quran 9:19]

it's not its proof they aren't innocent

>ISIS already confirmed resüonsibilty for the attack
>(((media))) is still trying desperately to spin a lone wolf psyho non-muslim narrative
Why are normies so gullible?

I'm not sure they're sure what point they're getting across.

>It's not only religious Muslims that are dangerous psychopaths, the nominal moderate ones are also!!! REFUGEES WELCOME

Oh by the way, look at the first Sura's number. Ringing any bells?

how hard is it to avoid drugs and alcohol?
im 25 and have been drunk like 10 times in my life and never took any drugs beside weed.
its almost like muslims want to be sinners, or dream of living life like a western degenerate normie.

>implying the Hadith aren't the guiding principles for 95% of the 1.7 billion muslims on Earth

(You) tried

>They say: "Allah doesn't watch us in Moscow".

>go to city
>escape omnipotent god's surveillance
So Allah is kind of like the tree gods on game of thrones??

They can't be killed because of it in the west, better do it before Sharia is back.

>inb4 "it's interpreted to mean something else"

No true Scottsman

Well you're right, since the Quran is rarely read but it does command all Muslims to be like Muhammed. The practise of emulation is known as Sunna and is widely practised. If you want to know about Islam, just look at Muhammed. All Muslims are to be like him, no need to scrounge confusing Quran texts when you have the Hadiths and the Sira (His biography) when looking for political violence in Islam

These attacks are a good thing, I see no downsides

France has been filled with mudslime lovers for centuries
It makes it more likely that they will leave the EU and elect Marine Le Pen
And it encourages the police to do another round of arrests of mudslimes.

How did we anticipate that they would claim he's not a real Muslim.

It's like it almost happened before or something..

>Quran 9:111
Refers to fighting on the battlefield, not killing random innocent defenseless civilians.
>Quran 47:20-21
Jihad is only defensive
And fight in the way of God with those who fight against you, but aggress not; God loves not the aggressors. ’ (Al-Baqarah , 2: 190)
‘And do not slay the soul [whose life] God has made inviolable, except with due cause … ’ (Al-Isra’ , 17: 33); and ‘Say: “Come, I will recite that which your Lord has made a sacred duty for you: that you associate nothing with Him, that you be dutiful to parents, and that you do not slay your children, because of poverty – We will provide for you and them – and that you do not draw near any acts of lewdness, whether it be manifest or concealed, and that you do not slay the life which God has made sacred, except rightfully. This is what He has charged you with that perhaps you will understand.” ’ (Al-An’am , 6: 151). The slaying of a soul—any soul—is haraam (forbidden and inviolable under Islamic Law), it is also one of the most abominable sins (mubiqat ). God ﷻ says in the Qur’an: ‘Because of that, We decreed for the Children of Israel that whoever slays a soul for other than a soul, or for corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had slain mankind altogether; and whoever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers have already come to them with clear proofs, but after that many of them still commit excesses in the land .’ (Al-Ma’idah , 5: 32)

Well he got the violence down. Very muslim of him

It's all the west fault after all. He killed people so he wasn't a true muslim anyways.

whether it's Islam in general or these people from middle eastern areas that happen to be muslim they're incompatible with the west on a fundamental level. fuck them all, we don't need them, let them stay where they are.

>That describes every single mudslime I have ever met

Aren't the whiter Mudslimes in Europe a lot more lax on following the religion than their shittier counterparts?

>Ate Pork
Are muslims implying eating pork makes you a bad person? As someone who regularly eats delicious italian prosciutto I am fucking offended at that.

all muslims are relieved of his sins if he die for Allah. The man took the way of Jihad and he is in heaven now regardless of his wrong doings

oh and you magically decided it only applies to a "battlefield" how convenient

They are, thus they aren't real muslim either.

He has geolocation OFF option. Still better than most OSs.

>this is what mudscum actually believes

open a fucking physics book, fag.

>The man took the way of Jihad
running over civvies isn't jihad no matter how you spin it.

>Jihad is only defensive
Bullshit. All it takes is a mudslime crying its boohoo feelings got hurt by the nonbeliever eating a bacon sandwich and saying he doesn't care for the """""""RELIGION OF PEACE""""" and suddenly that's offense against islam enough.

I only need to look at Muhammed's history to know his actions spoke otherwise, since he actively commited over 100 Jihads in the last 9 years of his life, and at the end of his life, the entire Arabian Peninsula was successful. He subjugated the Jews and Christians who either converted, became Dhimmis and paid the Jizya, or killed. It's been 1400 years since then and none of the doctrine has changed nor can it since Allah commands to be like Muhammed 92 times in the Quran.

Read the Sira, your attempt to throw Quran verses at me won't work. I know their context, and I know their meaning.

No, but no muslim will ever eat pork.
It's like the last boundary, you can drink, never go to the mosque, take drug, fuck everything that move and still be considered "muslim" by your peers but if you eat pork? Fuck off.

Lets be honest, the reason we blame islam is because we are being politically CORRECT.

The real problem isnt islam itself, like guns. The problem are the muslims, their race.
The true redpill is to realize that there are inferior races and some races are really stupid and needs to be exterminated

Muslims are idiotic inbred smelly disgusting piece of shits, its not the religion, its them.

Pakis called jihad on a man in Pakistan because he had dared leave islam, anything that kills non-muslims is jihad to them

*his conquest of the entire Arabian Peninsula
Sorry I'm high as fuck and I should have sense checked

>tfw muslim but I jack off to big anime tiddies
>dont pray
hell awaits

We already knew that this was ultimately a race issue and not a religious one.

Funny that they are literally shilling for this viewpoint, which will hurt them either way :)

Muslim isn't a race though, stop being stupid.
There is almost 2 billion muslim in the world, the largest population of muslim isn't even arabic.

>Was a drunk
>Ate Pork
>Never went to mosque
That's how most non-muslims are. Islam is truly the only religion of peace.

Can you link where Isis claimed responsibility?

9/111: god has bought from the believers their lives and their money in exchange for paradise. thus, they fight in the cause of god, willing ot kill and get killed. such is His truthful pledge in the Torah, the Gospel, and the Quran - and who fulfills His pledge better than God? You shall rejoice in making such an exchange. this is the greatest triumph.

47/20.21 = those who believed said "when will a new sura be revealed?" but when a straightforward sura was revealed, wherein fighting was mentioned, you would see those who harbored doubts in their hearts looking at you, as if death had already come to them. they were thus exposed.
21. obedience and righteous utterances are expected of them. if only they showed confidence in god, when mobilization was called for, it would have been better for them.

9.19= have you considered the watering of pilgrims and caring for the sacred masjid a substitutte for believing in god and the last day, and striving in the cause of god? they are not equal in the sight of god. god does not guide the wicked people.

i asked for a verse that washes away sin you fucking goat fucker. god i hate your culture, i'm so happy i'm western culture and then introduced to islam. fuck you, learn to read.

he was running over the kuffar. the kuffar in islam are no different than insects regardless of combatant or not. compared to the way you are viewing non whites as non humans, muslims viewed you worse.

a muslim cannot sin upon the kuffar. if a muslim raped a child kuffar, he is no different than raping a goat.

his motivation for the murders?

>Did drugs
>Was a drunk
>Ate Pork
>Never went to mosque
>Still ran over people in the name of his fucked up religion.

Well, he attacked normies.
Maybe he did it in the name of the KEK?

you honestly think someone who didn't even go to a mosque would kill for his religion?

he acted on his own

The 9/11 attackers smoked weed and went to strip clubs. I guess they weren't muslin either?

ISIS says the truck guy was with them, thats the important claim.

We all know this guy was shit nobody takes the ISIS claim seriously here. Maybe amerifags do though not sure.

>no muslim will ever eat pork
Our muslims do, like all Europeans do.
hurriyetdailynews.com/bulgarias-muslims-not-deeply-religious-study.aspx?pageID=238&nID=8817&NewsCatID=393
Then again we had to beat common sense into them and make them non-religious to be acceptable. You should do that with your immigrants too. I was raised on ham and salami sandwiches and fully enjoy Prosciutto now and refuse to interact with people who demonize eating delicious pork.

he was psychotic and depresive, he ran away from Tunisia because his father and doctor wanted to intern him.

Thats not what i meant. I couldnt find the specific word, so i used race.

Im saying that MUSLIMS themself are idiotic, dumb, inbred, retarded. And it has nothing to do with the religion

There has to be something spiritual about it, all muslims are stupid as fuck

The entire surah refers to the battle of tabouk you idiot.
And fight in the way of God with those who fight against you, but aggress not; God loves not the aggressors. ’ (Al-Baqarah , 2: 190)
>I only need to look at Muhammed's history to know his actions spoke otherwise, since he actively commited over 100 Jihads in the last 9 years of his life
>100 jihads
Dont use word you dont know
>He subjugated the Jews and Christians
pic related
>paid the Jizya
They pay jizya because they arent mandated to pay zakat (religious tax). Zakat for muslims, jizya for non muslims as to avoid a compulsory religious tax
>Read the Sira, your attempt to throw Quran verses at me won't work. I know their context, and I know their meaning.
Considering you dont know why dhimmis pay the jizya I doubt you know anything about the sira let alone islamic jurisprudence

Muslims in France don't, you'll never see anyone from the Maghreb eat pork.

Most people are stupid as fuck

It depends on who your friends are. I was really straight edge for the longest time and then I started hanging out with some scumbags that got me into drugs. You just have to avoid bad people

That is true, I think the vast majority of muslims are Indian, and suffering from Parkistans attacks even more than most people in the World.

So much anger despite you believe you've already somehow won this arguement. I already gave you a verse, it was 9:111, clearly you lack an understanding of the Sira and you also lack the understanding of Muhammed.

Then again, you could be decieveing me since Muhammed was. Allah is the greatest deciever after all? Oh and what's the shortest Hadith?

I think using advanced scientific techniques we just *might* be able to squeeze some data out regarding which races are most often blowing people to bits when they are just going about their business.

>ISIS aren't real Muslims, because they follow the book exactly, unlike moderate Muslims
>this guy isn't a real Muslim, because he doesn't follow the book exactly

Literally no true Scottsman.

No True Scotsman

It's a metaphor idiot

Oh, is this a "Islam is a religion of peace" moment? Because it's a political system with rules of war and that makes all muslim traitor by definition.

The fuck are you doing here you fucking future pogrom victim?

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0ZW0HE

>did drugs
>was a drunk
>ate pork
>never went to mosque
>but decided to kill many people in the name of islam anyway

.t muslim terrorist

youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4

If he isn't real then these people are fakers too.

>And fight in the way of God with those who fight against you
For muslims just telling them you don't want to be muslim is "fighting against them." That's why they kill apostates.

Get rid of them then, they are disgusting and a danger to the French people and society.

>Thoughts?
You're right.

there are some muslims who refuse to worship muhammed because it's turned into idol worship as you described.

if you want to make me not muslim u have two choices 1) disprove the 19 math code (nsa wtf r u doing jacking off to anime?) or 2) prove the hadith and sunna were written by god.

Anyone want this thing in their country? Anyone want anything remotely resembling this thing in their country?

Apparently Islam isn't as popular as the studies suggest then lol 1.5 billion Muslims? Must be only a few hundred million according to apologists.

lol.
Muslim detected
>mfw europeans are either muslims or muslim defenders/lovers

NPR had a Muslim come on, and of course they asked her about her friend who was killed. "Oh she/he was a muslim, it just shows that terrorism has no religion....I was born in France, it is my country, if you don't like it then you can leave, I'm not going to." Just the typical Muslim response.

I'm beginning to hate them so much.

RELIGION OF PEACE

>Ignores all instructions
>Kills infidels in Allahs name
Pick one

>sin constantly

>have religious belief that going gihad forgives all sins

>fall into depression because there is nothing truly good in your debased life

>want out of shit life

>go gihad , all sins forgiven, exit strategy

>get virgin bitches