Did anyone here watch netflix's "love"? It's okay, also heidi is a qt. And the community girl is okay too i guess...

Did anyone here watch netflix's "love"? It's okay, also heidi is a qt. And the community girl is okay too i guess, unles you prefer brie, who fell out the spotlight and didn't age as well

>Did anyone here watch X
>Ramble on longer about Y

Community was better. I don't know what the fuck this is, nor did I watch it. Sort of like how I didn't tune in to Community for Gillian Jacobs, but for Joel

Show sucks totally unrealistic about people in their 30's living in LA and talking about how their lives suck meanwhile they are shitty through and through and want you to think that being a shitty person is normal

Well maybe in California it is
I couldn't get past 3 episodes

What are you, some sort of fag? Hlw can you know community is vetter if you didn't watch love?
it is tho

Heidi is qt. "THIS IS WITCH SEX!" was pretty funny.

Overall i think the show is underrated, maybe because it the comedy is lost on some people. I also like how it shows how insecure and angry people get in relationships, not just "le guy was insensitive to girl" or something

Mickey is a deeply horrible person and makes me not root for them to be together desu which makes the show less enjoyable

How is she horrible? She's just a fucked up person like anyone else. I mean, if we're being real, everyone is fucked up or i never met a normal person

>Community was better.

Hello.reddit

she cheats on her boyfriends and doesn't seem even a bit apologetic about it

and that's just one thing
I don't associate with people that are that fucked up. and I don't want to

She also blames all her life issues on her addictions, when in reality she's a slacker with an attitude problem, lack of ambition and very loose morals

>but my dad shouted at me in the car once when I was a kid, I never stood a chance :(

Can't stand Paul Rust

You're The Worst did it better, and with more irony

Sell me on this show, because it honestly looks like "Ugly millenial jew scores 10/10 women"

I'm sorry but I find it hard to take anyone seriously who uses the term
>loose morals
in current decade and isn't being sarcastic or ironic.

Like shit nigga no it's not the 60s anymore, deal with it or stay inside with the tendies.

It's nothing like that, it's more about two fucked up people trying to work out their shit together, one of these confusing friends who are sorta in love but it doesn't quite work out.
She's not supposed to be a 10/10 on the show, and he's not supposed to be a fucked up looking jew either i guess.

that's pretty much it. a fantasy for slightly quirky normies who think they're "nerds"

they've brainwashed you good, eh? good luck with that, pal

if every girl has loose morals nowadays how come you're still a virgin?

okay what about just "shit morals". as in, cheating on people and fucking them up with no regard for them or the world around you makes you a person with "shit morals". which is what this show mainly focuses on characters with.

don't get me wrong. I like flawed characters. they can even be assholes. but they usually have some sort or reasoning or redeeming quality to them, rather than "young people are fucked up and do fucked up things". none of the young people I care about are this fucking terrible otherwise they wouldn't be my friends

eh, its decent. honestly at the end of the day, its pretty much typical judd apatow shit.

it's a shit show about shit people being shitty to each other for no other reason than they're shit people.

>heidi is a qt.
Understatement of the week ladies and gentlemen

greatest shame in the show is that she never shows her tits or ass.

>dude it's not the 60's grandpa lol why don't you want your gf to cheat on you?

There's more to it than that, sometimes he scores two woman at the same time.

Gillian's character is not shitty though

Maybe.. You know, go back to watching glee if you want dull characters who redeem their faults by singing a song about how it's okay to be gay or whatever. Real people aren't like that and it's nice to see characters that are not supposed to be likeable by default for once.

I thought I would hate this show because I hate degenerate LA culture and self-absorbed losers who kvetch about how tough their lives suck but for some reason I liked it. I don't know why. I guess I actually found it kind of funny and could relate to a lot of the modern dating themes.

>I like flawed characters. they can even be assholes. but they usually have some sort or reasoning or redeeming quality to them, rather than "young people are fucked up and do fucked up things"
this is the one thing I hate about the show. Both Gus and Mickey do it where they just do something fucked up that just seems out of character or just out of place. The whole second season started off like that, with her confession just being brushed off and minimized.

you must not be watching the same show...

This show does not have "real people" either.

you're joking right? the first episodes the more I learned about Mickey the more I was like "I'm sure this is going somewhere and there's a reason this show tries to make you care about her"

Nope. she just gets more abhorrently, retardedly scummy as the episodes go by

Well they sure triggered you so i guess they divert from the shit you're used to watch at least

I know tons of "real people" that actually try and live with a sense of purpose in respect to the world around them, and not self-absorbed jackasses that just do whatever they want because they felt like it at the moment

then again, I associate with smart people at work and my family and friends aren't narcissistic retards

>ywn be an objectively 2/10 jew looking retard having a nice, beautiful 10/10 THICC Briga simulating witch sex on you

The dudes nose pisses me off too much. I can't focus on anything anyone is saying whenever that beak is on the screen. All I can think shot is how the some weird combination of genes got together to give him that giant fucking witch nose.

So basically you're a normie surrounded by normies and you hate seeing fuck up losers even in your tv shows? Okay.

NO. She is flawed but not shitty. That passive-aggressive little faggot is infinitely worse

are you kidding me? the people in this show are the definition of "normies". they just think they're fringe losers and try to portray themselves as such with their "problems" and flaws, all of which are totally unrealistic. it comes off as so pretentious

shows with real losers don't have them going out and partying and having fun and sex with 10/10 women and cheating on everyone

yes, she is shitty, and he's shitty as well. Flawed is not an excuse, she's a shitty person. Get over it.

There's tiers from being a normie to a loser nerd. They're a tier below "real normie" which is "hipster/artist/drug adicct"
Maybe you're that much of a normie that you can't deal with the greys and ot has to be either perfect people or fat basement dwellers who jerk off to little girls like the dead blonde fat guy on happiness.

bro Sup Forums rode community's dick every season it aired. how new are you?

The new thing is being contrarian about everything that's good without suggesting something else in its place.

Sup Forums only watched it for Alison.