Watching the average black facebooker trying to defend this stupidity is truly amazing

Watching the average black facebooker trying to defend this stupidity is truly amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfSp5euB5AQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What would actually happen if there was an ambulance or a firetruck with sirens on getting caught in this traffic jam because they've been blocking the road?

Would they get sued for endangering the lives of others?
What if the ambulance/firetruck runs 2 of them over in order to get through, would they get sued for manslaughter?

>censoring the blackies name
Why? That is the best part
>sheniqua hendrix
>lea-a requando
>juan dehenrdix mcflurry
>jordan quantan III

Every one sues in the US, nothing special about that. Its whether they get convicted or not that matters.

There was a child that had to be retrieved from the traffic jam and taken the long way to the hospital. He arrived stable but deteriorating after being delayed for about an hour.

>Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
wut

why does almost no just drive through them?
wheres based subaru when you need it?

They do it because they know it annoys people and BLM is a ploy to maintain racial tensions without just rioting, if all of a sudden every race of every people just got along then a lot of people would be out of jobs.

who fucking cares it gives us more entertainment

what is the worst thing that would happen if you slowly drive your car up to them and forced them to move?

Where's the Muslim truck of peace?

You'll never hear something like "Black lives matters helps school" Because...you know...that would make them sound like a supporting helpful group contributing positively to a society.

I really don't get why the front 4 don't do that.

Somewhere in the Dutch Carribean

There's about another 400 people milling around with phones out dancing to rap music behind the line.

>living in a country that has niggers

>Black lives matter
>They matter so much black people voluntarily try to shorten them by getting in the way of fast moving traffic.

Fuckin' masterpiece.

youtube.com/watch?v=YfSp5euB5AQ

christ. im so glad this shit doesnt happen here in B.C. I feel for you americans. i really do.

dude in red seems to get the bigger picture. wonder if he knows the jews did it

>not being arrested for blocking public roads

Americucks.

There is a solution to this stupidity.

a.... final solution perhaps?

Like tangled Christmas lights?

If you support blocking freeways you are a nigger. just call them out on it

Turkish civilians didn't deserve it, but BLM do.

Yes

>SHITAVIOUS
JUST

Pretty sure what they are doing is ILLEGAL not because of race shit but because it endangers their lives and the rest of the drivers.
When the fuck did this turned into "my feelings are more important than the safety of everyone else and me"?
Why doesn't anyone gets out of the car and gives them a piece of their mind? Fucking cowards.

everyone in sweden is sued and pays 100 dollars everyday

Easy for you to say idiot. They're not even the problem, the cops are. I wouldn't mind getting my trunk AR15 and opening up a space for me with it.

The problem is then I go to prison as a white man in a prison full of niggers. Enforced by traitorous white men who need a badge to feel special, with orders directly from a Jew all the way to the top.

>juan dehenrdix mcflurry
damn that got me

Why would you stop traffic like that ? Do they really think they prove anything other than pissing of everyone?

they're happy as long as someone pays attention to them.

Just like children.

>tfw you will never drive a killdozer through a swarm of darkies

this is really a fear I have now. Look how they swarm the cars unfortunate enough to be in the front.

I shouldn't have to keep my gun in my car, but here we are.

They were doing the same thing, though.

>One day, a bunch of snails were blocking the freeway, and caused a traffic jam.
>Within the traffic jam, was a man in a critical condition being carried by an ambulance to the hospital. He died in the paramedic's hands.
>Another was a pregnant mother who was in labor. She had a miscarriage, and the baby died.
>There was also a surgeon who was on his way to the hospital to perform a life saving surgery on a young child. The child died in his bed.
>The police were in pursuit of a serial murderer, and were caught in the traffic. The murderer got away, and killed three more innocent people before he was brought to justice.
>Why did these six people die?
>Because of a bunch of snails.
>Life is simply unfair, don't you think?

>where would y'all be sit down somewhere

??

>Get truck and Muslim driver

Problem solved.

So I was fishing at the local park yesterday. Random little black boy, probably about 8 ran up to watch me fish. Then his little friend joined up. Then his grandmother. Spent the rest of my trip catching small panfish and showing them to the both of them. I, a starchy white redneck, did more to close any perceived racial gap in an hour, than all of these BLM faggots could ever hope to do in all of the protests. They're not doing anything for anyone. Take your kid fishing or something. Then they might not end up doing hoodrat shit that's going to get them shot.

>wuh bout muh baby daddy gimme dats :^(

The bright side is that even a year ago, NO ONE would b e defending that first post. It would be entirely SJW liberal horseshit about how blacks are the poor minorities and their voices and lives matter more than yours.

The fact that people are starting to question this narrative means that progress is occurring.

Literally just looks to me like a good opportunity to mow down some worthless scumbags with a very high probability that all blame would be placed on them for creating the dangerous situation.

I'm not even about to consider stopping and putting my family in danger when something obviously illegal and wrong is going on and criminals are trying to drag me into it.

You swarm my car aggressively like that, your guts are going to pave my way out of there, period.

Too late, angler. The end is nigh.

Where the fuck are drunk drivers when you need them?

It would have been better if you had tortured the niggers with hooks in their mouths to become friendly with the fish.

That's what the ruling class is supposed to do, you fucking retard. BLM protests the ruling class consistently doing the opposite of what you did.

>THE COPS ARE THE PROBLEM

Hello BLM scum.

For shit like this, I propose that we have a "Human Roadkill" law, where if you're a dumbass trying to cross or attempting to block a freeway, no murder/manslaughter/assult charges will be brought on those who decide to run your stupid ass over as long as they report it.

Was that a gun going off in the crowd?

I caught a mexican fishing in Idaho once.

We were visiting the familam and I was with my cousin casting. Some drunk dudes show up and are sitting behind us.. all rapey like...

Eventually I go to cast my line again and SNAG. Thought i snagged it in the tree over head so i give it like two or three really good yanks.. (Im like 14 at the time so.. youth logic)

Anyways some dude starts screaming behind me after the second or third hard as tug.

Caught the drunk Mexican right in the ear.

If my wife and child were in the car with me I'd only assume the people jumping into highway traffic are dangerous, insane, or both and make damn sure my vehicle was far from their reach as soon as possible, no matter what it took

looked more like roman candles.

Waiting for someone to run them over if there is one thing that will make people hate them even more it's this.

Where gonna need a bigger Euro truck.

Someone needs to truck these idiots French style

See

Were gonna need a convoy trucking though the shitskins isn't a beutifull day we need a great big convoy running over the shitskins CONVOOOOOOY

so niggers are dumb enough to set their movements and equality back tot eh pre MLK jr times?
smdh senpai

This... man blame it on the alcohol.

Your response confuses me to no end.

I have no idea and I don't think you do either. You need to learn to keystroke with a little clarity man.

RUBBER DUCK WE GOT SMOKIES ON THE ROAD

I'M ABOUT TO PUT THE HAMMER DOWN

why's your hand weird bro

Need a commercial spray truck and load it up with the same liquid they use in stink bombs. Just sit there and let it rip. They won't stick around long

America needs our french trucks

Kek once this is all over we need a South Park episode where the migrant crisis is solved by drunk drivers running over all the shit skins and thus the world and it's gene pool was saved by drunk drivers.

WOW, not giving them all the fish you caught; you realize your ancestors exploited the worlds resources, and here you are, raiding them yourself and not providing everything you have as reparations for the past? Racist.

Reminder.

It's actually legal. You aren't allowed to block public roads, so you can just drive through them slowly while honking your horn, and if they hit your car you can just floor it. Several people have done it and actually successfully sued the protectors for damages.

>ruling class

you act like whites are fucking nobles from the middle ages fool

>WE GOT SMOKIES ON THE ROAD

I literally can't breathe help me

You know what's funny is this is an American thing. If you go down to the Caribbean or any where else most blacks make their living on the water and are really good swimmers

What's next swimming pools are racist because were too retarded to swim

Why the fuck aren't don't they just drive.

Why the fuck don't you close your borders

niggers cant english

you don't get convicted in civil law...
They'd probably move out of the way.

related captcha

#childlivesmatter

the front 4 weren't the ambulances

Eh. We are indifferent to if for the most part. It's just making Trump more popular

not to them, unless they're black.

even then, not to the fathers.

you're french why do you give a fuck

>turkish civilians didn't deserve it
You know they were climbing on the tanks and dragging the soldiers out, right?
Chanting allah ackbar?

I think it would be appropriate to hit them with the short bus

Would you really want to confront a mob of apes?

because he's both black and turkish also

civil disobedience = illegal
this is a stupid post

>#childlivesmatter

Please remember Hillary Clinton runs a human traffic ring with children please save the kids from Hillary #childlivesmatter

WOW DAS RAYCISS FUCKIN CRACKA BISH

Your missing the point they're shitskins and they need to be ran over.

I know you're trolling, but since this is a fish related post I'm going to bite your bait. When I say small panfish, I'm talking about fliers(with record sizes weighing ~1lb) and spotted sunfish (which max at around 10cm in length). Nothing I caught was of edible size. I've taken up micro fishing as a hobby. Much akin to Japanese Tanago fishing. Trying to catch the smallest fish I can.

Is your wallet missing by any chance?

Hit the gas and fucking plow through the subhumans.

Today I learned more about fishing then I ever have.

I get a lot of crazy looks when people see me fishing in what are basically drainage ditches.