Sup Forums has made me less racist

Me too
I learned that people from all around the world can be fun
I love you guys :3

Exactly the opposite for me.

triggered subhuman

same

would you hug me?

I was racist before i went on int. But now i also hate the germans and french.

Sup Forums has made me realise americans fit their stereotypes far more often than any other nationality
some americans are cool tho

bullshit

Sup Forums has made me not want to move to Europe, it's far better than my country, sure, but its still a shithole and only seems like it'll get worse.

I'll visit, at most.

don't know if Sup Forums played a part but Sup Forums clearly made me racist af.

The irony

You take the back you dirty fucking spic

I'm not a racist, not post or pre-int. But I have becoming much less tolerant of muslims because they keep coming here to Scandinavia. It's not because of Sup Forums though, it's because I see them in the streets.

T. Ola hanreiningsen

>no, you
cant expect much from goblins

I've never even seen a Muslim IRL but I'm already starting to dislike them for stinking up Europe.

>be american
>constantly on the edge of being buttblasted due to high sugar diet

Sup Forums isn't a great medium to judge a population though don't you think? You should be more open. Most of us are cool

*macaco noises*

Pretty much the opposite.

Before I didn't think that much of England.

But brit posters here are so ignorant and entitled than now I only want bad things for the UK and hope the brexit will turn ugly.

for non-english speaking countries it sure as hell isnt the best medium to see average people, but for english speaking countries you'll see way more normies and uneducated "average" people due to the lack of a language barrier dont you think

It's a fucking containment board, on a retarded site used by gookmoot as his data siphoning cash cow, which is as irrelevant irl as any site can be

The fact that it would influence your worldview or that you take this place seriously enough to shitpost and say that it has, or the fact that above all you think anyone reading your post cares about your answer to an admittedly dumb question, all of which means you're fucking retarded, your post will slowly sink down the archives, one day the server's hard drives will spin down and fail, your opinion, a metaphor for your life, will be gone, like a fart in the wind, all for what?

same
Came here from Sup Forums 2 years ago.

triggered subhuman

shut up gook

Sup Forums has made me realise that all these other so called white countries are actually subhumans

Said the niggers

yes

don't ever post in my thread again yellow nigger

>ching chong chang
what did he mean by this

Made me realize finns are just as gay as Swedes despite them calling us homo all the time

Sup Forums made racist against whites

ching chong walla bing bong

t. literal garbage made in hong kong

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

everyone in scandinavia and closeby is pretty gay :3

I'm foul-mouthed and against multiculturalism, but I genuinely feel no hate towards people. I won't say I love them or treat them naively, but I have a genuine faith in all nations, wish them the best and would gladly help if I could.

>all these tiggered shitalians

>all these triggered shitalians

nice opinion, nigger

>all these triggered shitalians

Sup Forums made me less wh*te, thank g*d

YOU
WILL NOT
REPLACE US

>sweden
my sides

Me too, I want to visit more countries than before

How? Sup Forums is basically "my country is whiter than your country".