Is it true non-Americans don't eat s'mores?

Is it true non-Americans don't eat s'mores?

yes

I have never seen them here.

WTF is a "s'more"?

Yup.

It's not true but you still should not eat them.

Nah, ive had them. Disgusting. Why do grown ass americans still enjoy sweets? Eating a marshmallow makes me sick, i grew out of sugar at age 12.

you roast a marshmallow over your campfire then put it and a square of chocolate between some graham crackers.

sounds messy

looks disgusting

America has many wonders we don't understand

Yes, we are also not as overweigh as you

>tfw even burger bread has sugar in it

They are becoming more popular with kids in Canada. We never had them when I was a kid though.

>Why do grown ass americans still enjoy sweets?

Aww, does Sven think now that he's 18 he's so grown up now and has to act like a big boy?

>They are becoming more popular with kids in Canada. We never had them when I was a kid though.

The fuck are you on about? s'mores have always been popular here.

Go lube up your with some maple syrup for jamal, frenchie

No they haven't. Maybe in America lite, but not in actual Canada. Everyone I have made them for over the age of 20 says it's their first time trying them, though they have heard of them.

>burn sugar over fire
>put in on american """"""""""chocolate"""""""""" (i.e. basically pure sugar)
>wrap into some sugar filled crackers
>consume whilst drinking Mountain DEW-S-A (TM)
and everybody wonders why they are all so fat
you ever tried to put a wurst or kielbasa on fire?

Oh you're a French faggot, nevermind.

Ah yes, the separatist piece of shit who doesn't celebrate Canadian holidays calling himself a real canadian, cute.

I would give anything to see your province gassed, nuked, holocaust front to back.

I'd eat it

no one has them here but i dont think its considered too bizarre to toast a few marshmallows if youre camping

>graham cracker
oh you're joking
do you say it as gram crackers?

Sorry Chang and Singh, I'm not French nor in Québec

I always assumed that shit you put over camp fires in cartoons is salty animal fat.
It's what we do, and now you tell me it's some sugary crap?

in bulgaria we put cheese on rusk and then a bit of smoked salmon on it. is that the same?

People roast hot dogs too

no, that's a decent food item
s'mores are a suicide by hedonism

We've had s'mores way before we all became fatasses, they're commonly associated with the 40's and 50's here, and have been around since the 20's. You can blame soda and shitty fast food for that.

Also they're pretty fucking good and the people ITT bashing them have no idea what they're talking about. They ARE terribly sweet though, can't personally bring myself to eat more than two since I'm one of the few non-fatass Americans left.

girlscouts...

Do you have these in your country? It's for making grilled sandwiches in a campfire

looks like a raclette on a stick, pretty clever

shouldn't the part were you put sandwiches be shaped like bread ??

whats that?

>chocolate
Hershey's bar is not chocolate.

How many of you have had firecrackers? Basically where you mix nutella, marshmallow fluff, and weed, put it on a cracker, wrap it in foil and bake it for a bit. It's great when you want o get high while being a fat-ass.

Sounds like shit compared to hash brownies

I make smores whenever I go camping. I like them. But I won't pretend anyone else in this cunt would.

Really just depends on if you want something crunchy or not.

nothing wrong with being hedonistic every now and then.

I've tried them a few times, for middle class kids in this generation I doubt they'd count as exotic. Not a big fan tho, now Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches is where it's at.

no wonder you're all so fucking fat

I'll stick with my toast sarnies thanks.

>fire
>legal in europe
lol

Are you being serious or is this a meme.

>americans unironically think grilling candy is food

>grilling

It is a bit messy, but also very tasty