Weed will be completely legal in the first world within 15 years

> Weed will be completely legal in the first world within 15 years.

We're doomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10863546
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/new-study-suggests-risks-marijuana-use-have-been-overestimated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it won't

>psychological cell damage
this meme was created by a scientifically-illiterate pleb trying to use science words for fearmongering
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10863546

>this meme was created by a scientifically-illiterate pleb trying to use science words for fearmongering
wat
Quentin didn't invent it to troll?

You squares lost, the people have spoken.
Deal with it.

But Quentin there are billions of people on this planet and everyone has their own wants and needs and desires

Mine is weed and it has no impact on you, quentin! Please let us just be friends!

>Another method for people to fall behind in life while I rise above them on the economic ladder becomes legal
I'm fine with it. I'll just find some way to profit from it.

I forget which comic of Quentin's it was but I lost my shit when the guy pulled out a joint in one of the panels even though weed was 100% unrelated to the topic of the comic.

Pokemon Go is more dangerous

I don't get the hysteria about this, and I don't even really smoke that much. Suddenly because liberals want something we have to fabricate reasons why it will be the downfall of our golden patrician class. Sure, there are people who self-medicate by smoking every day, but those people are fucking losers anyways. Gas station attendants everywhere go home and smoke weed, listen to Flying Lotus and go to sleep. Big woop.

90% of weed smokers do it socially, and the 10% that are into "muh strains" and "muh hemp culture" would be losers about something else anyways.

Besides, most people don't really like weed that much. It isn't euphoric like alcohol for most people. If you gave anyone over 40 a hit of a joint they would go lay on their bed and worry for an hour. This is going to doom us?

smoke weed everyday

Drug warriors need to go on the trash heap with all the other progressive faggots of the world.

Not an argument

The progressive movement is a virus dragging humanity into a dark age.

It needs to be exterminated.

>conflating drug users with """"""""""progressives"""""""""
Not an argument

>implying there will be a first world in 15 years

vev led

simply saying not an argument is not an argument

and that's my argument

>schizophrenia
>poverty

Drug warriors are the progressives you fucking mongoloid.

This is what happens when you allow literal retards to vote.

Arguments made by your ID: 0

Political tribalism
Anything the left/right supports is default to be opposed

Not an argument

Every American must be lifted from degeneracy and given an opportunity to serve our emperor, Trump, and the American volk. That even the gas station attendants should be abandoned to wallow in caniboids is a farce; their blood is too precious.

That is the most 'not an argument' post I've ever seen. And it's not even an argument!

>mfw habitually addicted to weed and voting Trump

Threadly reminder that weed is in the BIBLE the anointing oil of Moses and the Hebrews, the oil of the CHRIST the ANOINTED ONE. Kaneh bosem the "aromatic grass." Pic related.

Your movement should have been strangled in the crib.

Kys retard

Arguments made by your ID: 0

I miss arguments.

>tfw i abuse the one drug you cant ban

stay mad moralfags

What's to argue?

A retarded death cult wants the government to coddle them from cradle to grave and destroy liberty in the process.

That's not something you chat with, it's something you beat to death with a hammer.

I just want somewhere else to legalize it so all you transplant faggots can fuck off.

t. Colorado

>still conflating drug users with """""""""progressives""""""""""

Not an argument.

so scientific

He's right.

All the top US think tanks aren't even discussing legalization anymore because it's taken as a given in the medium term.

Discussion in the policymaking community now focus on different models of implementation, regulation, how it should be taxed etc.

Stopped reading right there.

Why argue? You're not even literate.

Just another progressive halfwit shitposting his bile on the internet.

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/new-study-suggests-risks-marijuana-use-have-been-overestimated/

Not an argument.

I'd like it to become legal. I've never tried it.

Well said. Its a retarded thing to be worried about. If anything its opiates that people should be concerned about not fucking weed.

post quentins lads