/got/ general

Mannis Edition
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/145818-so-did-shireens-sacrifice-postpone-winter-or-not/&page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=fb5_J2dq1fk
clyp.it/tdquiy4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for frogfu

>she will never giggle chocking on your ejaculating as she flash her tits

Based Stannis thread
Thank you OP

WILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDSWILDCARDS

Thats literally all George talks about these days.

Fuck you, user. That's a crock of shit.
He talks about the Hugo awards, too.

>she will never scoop up the cum of 4-5 men out of her ass to drink it while moaning like a cat in heat

dont forget muh heheheheh secret hbo tv deal

>Another Stannis thread
Will you fucking autists die already? Your shit king is dead and hopefully when Book 6 finally gets published, you can all cry to sleep when GRRM has Stannis die in TWOW.

stannis was stupid, and died like a pussy!

???

So, what do you think about Jon Snow leaving the Night's watch?

xth for monford velaryon and stannis

>when Book 6 finally gets published
LMAO dream on child.

George is talking about everything BUT the book. It's never coming he's focusing on WildCards now.

Stannis becomes the king of the White Walkers in TWOW. Pretty much the finale of the book. I would spoiler that but it's literally never coming out. He's been telling the higher ups at his publisher that he only has the Bran chapters left for well over a year. It's not happening.

Acceptable because the Watch fucked him over. Jon is more valuable as King of Winterfell because he can rally the Northerners to defend the Wall alongside the Wildlings. He's the linchpin to all this since Jon understands how the Wildlings operate and they are willing to follow him.

Good if he never finishes the book then Stannis will never die.

>he only has the Bran chapters left

bran a shit, publish the book without them desu

yeah yeah im sure you're for real

My friend works at GRRM and he says you are full of shit.

>tfw Stannis is made literally immortal by the fat fuck laziness

Our only hope, and it's a very slim hope almost not worth mentioning really, is that George is waiting for the series to be done before he releases the books and they've gone in a completely different direction to DnD's shitfest.

Again the chances of this are astronomically small much more likely he's just a slovenly fat man who is drunk on riches and out of ideas and depressed that DnD have beaten him to the end of his magnum opus.

You again. You need to calm down and get your sentences straight before blurting out your impure frogfu fantasies.

i want to cum in her mouth so bad

I want to cum in her ass at the same time and our cum will flow through her entire body until it leaks out all her orifices

>uncomfy ellie

is it because she's sitting on a chair and not on a dick as usual?

ewww
she looks like a boy

it would be the best for all parties involved if he waits till after the show ends now

it would cause way too much confusion and fighting in the fanbases to release it

its fine, i want him to just wait till the show is over now

reminder: this is what it looks like when he jerks his own cock

>she

oh yeah so ugly and dumb right? I suppose miss coke head is a better choice, no? How about goblin aids?

Are you Dan or David?

>tfw Summer knotted that every night for months by force, and now that he's dead and she thinks she's won't get raped by wolves anymore, she'll get to the wall and Ghost will do it too

I want to get sph from Maisie!!

dave hill

Time to stop. We are getting in the way of the other quality content on /got/

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

because he's a retarded faggot

is there something opposite of that?
LPW, large penis worship?

n-not that I have a large penis or anything... I would just want her to worship me like that

What do you mean?

>other quality content on /got/
kek

>hehe, nothin personal /got/

In the show Jon is Aegon but DnD forgot that they have already introduced the baby Aegon gettng killed by the mountain into ShowCannon so he had 2 sons called Aegon for some reason. (the reason is DnD are hacks.)

this fucking thread triggered me
asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/145818-so-did-shireens-sacrifice-postpone-winter-or-not/&page=1

show me the scene where jon is named aegon in the show

>In the show Jon is Aegon but DnD forgot that they have already introduced the baby Aegon gettng killed by the mountain into ShowCannon so he had 2 sons called Aegon for some reason. (the reason is DnD are hacks.)

When did they say his name was Aegon in the show?

I dunno about anyone else, but this /got/ thread is off to a flying start in terms of catastrophic autism

> goblin face

> dancer's build

Fuck if she didn't start a new fetish!

also, show me the page in the books where jon snow's real name is revealed

/got/...unironically post her best pics. I wanna see the justifications for liking her

Here you fucking mongoloid clowns didn't you pay attention last season?: youtube.com/watch?v=fb5_J2dq1fk

so hot
nine out of eleven for sure

Funny.
Just a shitpost then.

year no shit. aegon 6th of his name and aegon 7th of his name you fucking tard

>nice link

LOL

you have no clue what lyanna whispered

i swear it she'll like the ugliest actress ever. i don't get the hype

Lyanna literally whispers it in Neddards ear you dumb fuck wit
Don't reply to me ever again you dick-licking pig fucking shit eater.

go to bed you fedora wearing faggot

Love her

/mtfg/ send their regards.
clyp.it/tdquiy4s
Also, reminder that Varys and the unsullied couldn't possibly sound as male as they do on the show.

>His name is __________

What the fuck do you think it's gonna be puss dick bob? fred? you dumb cunt if it was gonna be something like that they would have had her just say it.

I'm surrounded by saggy skinned morons.

You most of all. Who do you think your replying to like that? No manners what so ever you probably grew up in some shitstain country outside of the USA didn't you?

oh i dont know perhaps... RHAEGAR

proving you are purely speculating. if i had to guess you probably thought HOLD THE DOOR was the dumbest thing D&D ever did until you read it came straight from GRRM and now you think its genius

It's pure fucking shit. Don't put words into my mouth you cross eyed mouth breathing lard cake. What a dumb fucking theory you should be ashamed.

this is just standard shitposting...
autism actually happens more when there's actual discussion

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

thats the entire point though... in the show aegon is a literal who

rhaegar has been mentioned dozens of times. it would certainly make more sense and easier for the tv viewers to follow

You know what? You've convinced me. Thats a good idea. Thats a pretty damn good idea.

Which is why D and D is probably going to make it so that he is Aegon.

>
you sound like a rape victim

good morning, /got/

>white, light brown and light brown

"no"

Friendly reminder that if you do not believe that Jon Snow should be executed for deserting the Night's Watch, you are NOT white.

fuck off nigger

white people think we should be accountable for our actions.

only niggerthugs think they can do as they like with no consequences.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

can you read, you fucking mongoloid? now, go pick up the plate of hotpockets you overturned in your autistic fit, read the post again, and realize you are a faggot.

could you imagine if xaro xohan doxos or whatever that idiot niggers name had kids with daenerys.

fat little niggers with silver afros riding dragons

lol i dont know why they made him a big nigger in the show when he was a faggy white guy in ACoK

>u feelin threatened, white boi?

is maisie trans?

just a stereotypical inbred brit slag

stannis the faggis

>bong genes

apparently she eats a few raw onions a day so maybe that has something to do with it. in an interview she said she didn't even take off the outer shell, skin flake stuff.

Yeah, you're right. Most of /got/ is shitposting now. The autism of the past was a sign of it being somewhat healthy and not dying the undignified death it is now.

I have autism and it's awesome. I can shit my pants wherever I want in public and get away with it

>this shit general still exists

Is next season the last one?

hopefully

>dem legs
Shame for the head

>tyrion kidnapping jon snow
S7 leak?

>google an height chart for age
>if Dinklage had a son of average height, he would be taller than him at 10 y/o
must feel bad.

when will these stannis fanboys finally die?

Never

Best character coming through

Unlike Stannis

>team up with the meme of dragons
>best at anything
no.

me on the right

Huh I keep forgetting that Jon has dragon blood in his vein. I doubt he cares about the throne at all.

>dragon blood
Rhaegar was not a dragon, he was a retard.
Jon has retard blood in his veins.

he is also a bastard. black of blood and black of heart. scheming and treasonous. and now he is also a deserter of the Night's Watch, evading a death sentence.