Tfw Charger car is not sold in France. You can import one but it's very exprensive, like a luxury car

tfw Charger car is not sold in France. You can import one but it's very exprensive, like a luxury car.
This car looks so badass

Who is the profile type of the owner of this car in USA ?

>Like a luxury car
M8, its just an average police car

African-American?

the whole charm dissapears the second you sit in one and close the doors.
it's all finished in those tacky cheap plastics pulled straight from a budget peugeot or a fiat.

As for looks - Challenger always looked in every considerable way better than Charger save for the Mk4 where it was a rebranded Mitsubishi

100 000 euros on average for a new Charger 2017

Literally only niggers and spics drive this car

Unironically n*ggers.

Well take a closer look at his flag. He'll fit.

tocard

Which european or japanese car looks like Charger if you now ?

tfw, yet I think I have good taste

Blacks love them, military type guys in general because Dodge gives them a big discount on all products. Its a pretty bad ass car, most are the V6 or R/T model. The SRT-8 has a gigantic V8 engine with like 400hp. And then you have the "hellcat" which is a supercharged 700hp V8.

Pourquoi ? Quand on insulte quelqu'un il faut expliquer sinon on passe pour une gros con haineux.

tocard confirmé

Who is the profile type of the owner of this car in USA ?

white boys choose minivans?

That's because it is a fucking budget here. Europes retarded taxes and fees make it a 100,000 car on your continent. These can be had for as little as $25,000 here.

Nope, lifted trucks and sports cars.

Well you're asking for an european version of a nigger/spic wagon so definitely a BMW 3 series.
It's the go-to bydlomobile/brown-immigrant-mobile across Europe, especially Eastern Europe.

If you want something that looks prettier definitely Alfa Romeo Giulia.

Exactly what I was referring to. in Europe you're paying premium for an incredibly cheap car.

That's the base model V6, the R/T is like 38k I believe. The base model is basically a rental car.

Terminal case of micropenis.
God help him

>Terminal case of micropenis.

Charger owners suffer the same condition. Around where I am, it is overcompensating white trash. Chargers have a lot of power for the money, but they handle like shit and are made by F*at-Chrysler so they have garbage reliability.

If you must get one of these pieces of shit, get a Dodge Challenger. They are a bit faster and are available in manual. You can only get a Charger in automatic. I have no idea why anyone would want a fast car in automatic, and Dodge auto trannies are notorious pieces of shit that will break the minute your warranty is up.

Challengers look pretty fucking cool though, I'll give them that.

What if I have 18cm thick dick, I still can drive Charger ?

built these bad boys a couple years back up here, the engine + tranny is fucking huge, like american refrigerator size
a few tips from an ex plant worker, worked in the plant that made all the sedan models for dodge and chrysler
>try not to buy a car made on a monday or friday (when you buy a car you'll be able to see when it was made im pretty sure)
>DEFINITELY do not buy ones made near the christmas holidays, drinking is plant-wide on the couple days before christmas
I was pulled off of the line to inspect a field of ~200 cars after the holidays for a faulty hose installation(not all the way "in" if that makes sense), and around 30-40 had the problem
the hellcat series are nice cars though, would recommend after seeing them up close

why the FUCK do trucks have to hold their value.

I can't find a full sized pick up for less than 20,000.

would import the GOAT

Full-sized trucks have gotten so expensive that it probably shoves a lot more people who would buy new over to used trucks.

I've rented one a few times and the new generation is surprisingly comfy and well built. Wouldn't touch the previous facelift models though

There's also the whole problem of being made by FCA

Pre facelift*

Lancia will ever be good again?

Military veteran with a job in a trade

why do they have to be so expensive

Trucks and economy cars for middle and lower class, luxury import for folks with a little money.

>Ford Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost starts from 47k$ here

JUST

Lowest regular Integrale starts at around 15k here, but with huge mileage

>buying a muscle car without a V8
Also the current gen Camaro is better, or would be if you could see out of the fucking thing

>V8
>in Europe
yeah, about that