POST-COUP TURKEY MONITORING

(Check the FAQ in the first post)

The media is presenting the situation as a great accomplishment in democracy, the lawfully elected government was defended by the valiant people who stood against the evil tanks, etc. No one talks about the real reasons or what factually happened.

Pic related is the coup manifesto. The soldiers followed their constitutional mandate to preserve secularism and remove the wannabe islamic Emperor Erdogan who wants to turn t*rkey into a an authoritarian Caliphate. Hordes of mulsim sandniggers brutally killed all soldiers on behalf of their master shouting "allahu ackbar".

We know this is true, we saw it, the media is presenting it diametrically opposite.

LATEST NEWS (bottom is newest):
>2000 to 10 000 military arrested
>thousands of pro-secularism civilians arrested (no exact number)
>a helicopter full off coup soldiers landed in Greece seeking asylum (possibly with coup leadership?)
>over 3000 judges across all of t*rkey have been removed from office officially and arrested (bullshit excuse made up linking them to an exiled cleric in the USA)
>massive pro-Erdogan and pro-islamic protests/gathering planned for tonight
>Erdogan himself urged people to stay on the streets (while he was hiding)
>security forces in civilian clothes are roaming Ankara (the last bastion of the coup before all were caught/killed/surrendered) hunting for any secular dissent/gathering
>pro-Erdogan islamists massing in secular neighbourhoods across the country
>pro-Kurdish offices across t*rkey attacked by Erdogan islamists RIGHT NOW
>t*rkish minister officially blames CIA and the USA for the coup attempt on nation TV (earlier the US military base access was restricted)
>government suspicions Incirlik Air Base (the US one) used to refuel aircraft used in coup

Erdogan is arresting and killing the last vestiges of secular opposition among the government/judicial system. I am not saying he staged the coup, that's a bin tinfoil, but he uses it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754389412021174272
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/1.731367
twitter.com/marcelsardo/status/754387442954805248
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
politico.eu/article/dilemma-kurds-or-turks-syria-isil-terrorism/
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/07/europe/istanbul-car-bomb/index.html
nationalinterest.org/feature/turkeys-apology-russia-more-meets-the-eye-16909
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/13/turkey-pm-greatest-goal-is-to-improve-relations-with-syria-and-iraq
youtube.com/watch?v=Jsazyok-w9E
youtube.com/watch?v=XCqQrT-wLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=WM4xPo5CwQM&ab_channel=Bread
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FAQ:

>why were the coup soldiers so white compared to the pro-Erdogan crowd?

1, The fucking roach constitution requires the military to intervene if a leader gets dictatorial or too islamic hence the 5 coups in 50 years

2. The roach army has a tradition of hiring from the upper classes who incidentally are descendants of slaves and janissaries from the Balkans hence 20 points higher IQ than indigenous t*rks. Most are fervently secular as well. While the Ottoman empire was in full swing, the elite shock troops were white. The janissaries were children who were abducted from the Balkans, and raised in Ottoman military camps. They eventually became a powerful political force within the empire, and much of the Turkish Army officer corps today is descended from them.

Turkish officers are literally white and at conflict with the government. Erdogan already shoah'd most of them, now he has an excuse to round up the rest.

>what about the nukes?

T*rkey has none. The only nukes are the US ones in the US base.

>how did tanks get taken down by civilians and police?!

Edgoan has purged all secular dissent from the police force and put his people in charge. The several hundred thousand strong gendarmerie was built by him for the exact purpose to fight the military in coup attempts. The soldiers were the good guys and didn't want to shoot innocent civilians not understanding that they had rabid islamist animals against them.

WW3 soon

SO WAS IT A CIA COUP OR AN ERDOGAN FALSE FLAG????

You're pulling all those """"facts"""" out of your ass

Only if Erdoroach is delusional and confident enough to attack the US base in order to solidify his power.

What

haha what

>BREAKING: Egypt blocks a UN Security Council resolution to condem the #TurkeyCoup - @haaretzcom

I'm so fucking confused

FIRST FOR IT WAS AMANDA LOVE

yes

Roach detected

Egypt blocks a UN Security Council resolution to condem the #TurkeyCoup - @haaretzcom

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/1.731367

Egypt and the ((Greatest Ally)) officially supported the coup last night

Go shill and slide somewhere else moron

>"This insurgency is a blessing from Allah because it will allow us to purge the military"

What did he mean by this?

It belongs to Turkey you idiot.

remember, hillary and cfg are somehow tied to Gullen

i haven't heard from any /cfg/ bros about what exactly the connection is

congress needs to investigate this!

Egypt is still under military rule after deposing their own elected islamist government. Of course they'd support a coup against Erdoroach.

Egypt's current regime came from a coup against their islamist president.

>It belongs to Turkey

Does it matter? Did I say it doesn't? The US soldiers are there and if the roaches forcefully evict and/or kill US soldiers it's on.

Who is the idiot now, muhamad?

pls kek

Did you forgot that an Egypt is a country that had a successful military coup? Their entire goverment are puchists.

twitter.com/marcelsardo/status/754387442954805248

Turkish Islamists on the March towards Kurdish Districts of Istanbul

sheeeeiiit

gg Kurds

They are going to be "forcefully evicted" and nothing is "on" you moron. It's all business as usual.

Try to get a hobby so that you don't spend every fucking weekend daydreaming apocalypse scenarios out of boredom.

Typically i roll my eyes at false flag talk but...

Erdogan's cabinet discussed false flag attacks inside Syria many times, which were leaked at the height of the Syrian civil war.

>ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161

tl;dr: LEAKED TRANSCRIPT SHOWED EDROGAN PLANNING TO FAKE A MISSILE ATTACK ON TURKEY

>Captured Coup-Soldiers claim that their commander told to them it was "Training" not a "Coup" they also claim that they had no idea what was going on untill People tried to attack them.

I actually was watching a livestream (periscope) where a solider was sitting casually in a tank (that may sound weird but he really was just in his tank doing nothing) and suddenly he gets swamped by people and they start beating the piss out of him, it seemed so weird at the time I watched but thinking back on it...

No it isn't. What would they even do? They have no casus belli. They'd just cease relations with Turkey. They have no cause for war. If they tried, they'd bleed anal geyser of blood or debt. Turkey would too, but Turkey's loss isn't America's gain.

They'd just let a bunch of 'civilian' protesters into the base. Are the American soldiers going to shoot the 'civilians'? That would be the best way to evict the US without direct military involvement.

Leave my thread and go be stupid somewhere else. The general thread IQ dropped by 30 points when you posted.

>posted 10 hours ago

I think if something happened, we'd have heard about it by now

>During that break, a man in a pink T-shirt wandered into the studio chanting "Allahu Akbar" (God is great) in support of Erdogan. Religious leaders loyal to the president also for the first time used the network of mosques with loudspeakers to urge Turks to go out into the streets in the name of "jihad" (holy war).

daily reminder pic related was also likely a turkish false flag

This was confirmed to me by a friend of mine who works in t*rkey and on the news ehre as well.

The mosques were literally used as beacons to spread the call for pro-Erdogan jihad. Scary shit.

are these the deus vult weirdos or the sjw retards?

Fuck secularism.
I'm glad Erdogan held on to democracy.
Turkey isn't like Egypt. They actually held on against the US/EU/KGB funded rebels.

Notice how the soldiers look a lot lighter in skintone and more European in features than the AKP mobs. This is basically a revolt by subhumans against an elite

Nigger, that was posted 10 minutes ago.

I was watching the livestream of the pro-erdogan protestors at the bridge and they were all chanting "allahu akbar" and you could occasionally hear quaranic prayers on loudspeakers in the background

Just you wait achmed

>Fuck secularism.
>see flag

>sweden
>pro-sharia

like pottery

>Gülen teaches a Hanafi version of Islam, deriving from Sunni Muslim scholar Said Nursî's teachings. Gülen has stated that he believes in science, interfaith dialogue among the People of the Book, and multi-party democracy.[12] He has initiated such dialogue with the Vatican[13] and some Jewish organizations.[14]

>They have no casus belli
Erdogan is ISIS, ISIS wants to shove mens testicles in their mouth and use white women as sex slaves.

Oh right you are a filthy roach so you'll just roach out and join ISIS once you get the first chance.

For human beings killing ISIS is enough of a Casus Belli

>I'm glad Erdogan held on to democracy.

Democracy is absolute dogshit you stupid snownigger.

Besides, Turkey isn't a democracy anyway.

I can't believe leftists on twitter are supporting Erdogan.

>(((democracy)))

My bad, I'm retarded at twitter. The times stamp under the video said 11:49.

Still, it's 10 PM (22:14) here. Does that look footage from 10 PM to you?

wait until they hear from their gay buddies being murdered by islamist

I love the kurds, they better not fucking touch them, the dirty roaches

Erdogan was elected by the PEOPLE. The fact that he's less of a pussy bitch so America and Russia can't control him, is purely a coincidence.
This is just like Egypt, where the popular government was literally executed by the secular military and the world fucking watched with popcorn because thing is going according to plan.
The Jews failed today.

kek

works pretty well

>current purge of minorities going on
>the jews lost

>>>/leddit/

Is there any issue on which leftoid aren't wrong? Maybe opposition to Iraq.

Free Kurdistan when?

HATE SPEECH WITNESSED AND REPORTED.

Please wait calmly for Police to arrive for your reeducation.

Democracy does not give the 51% right to suppress the voice of the 49%.

shame i took it already

It works quite well

Muslims have been killing gays in varied ways for years and years, the left never gave a single shit.

>Erdogan was elected by the PEOPLE
Check out this cuck, he thinks the people who want to cut off his balls and shove them down his throat are humans.

R U kidding m80? They're in NATO you dipshit

Plus the Turkish Constitution is explicit about secularism

The people who attempted this coup are not the spokesmen for secularist oppistion in Turkey.

This coup was attempted by a small minority in the armed forces not the armed forces as a whole. and all opposition parties have condemed it.

The coup failed because it had no other support, it's over accept it.

Man i forgot about that all i remember thinking was how absud it was it failed

Erdogan didn't win a majority in the last elections. He is also illegally expanding the powers of the presidency, and using his cronies in the national police forces to stifle all criticism and opposition.

what about british referendum

what is that?

>hurr durr seculars are finished

they are Gülen's soldiers you retard. seculars stopped the ones who tried the coup

If a US based internet services conspires with the German government to undermine my 1. Amendment rights, I will sue.

40 keks says was part of Russia's plan to destabilize NATO:

>U.S. backs PKK, who are terrorists in Turkey
politico.eu/article/dilemma-kurds-or-turks-syria-isil-terrorism/
>PKK bombs Turkey
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/07/europe/istanbul-car-bomb/index.html
>Turkey kisses up to Russia
nationalinterest.org/feature/turkeys-apology-russia-more-meets-the-eye-16909
>Turkey hints at normalizing relations with Syria
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/13/turkey-pm-greatest-goal-is-to-improve-relations-with-syria-and-iraq

And now a coup and a purge of the pro-NATO military. Hmmm...

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsazyok-w9E

>TURKISH ARMY TANK STREET 16 07 2016 in Ankara TURKEY COUP
Hmm...

>Silenced the 48.1%

They literally protested like little bitches and nobody did anything to stop them

The Turkish Civil War has only just started. The blood will flow like in Syria.

But either way Erdogan is going to purge anyone in the military he thinks could threaten him right?

oh did Erdogan end up landing in the UK after all?

Wrong they are all ISIS, Turkey is completely controlled by ISIS.

Any "secular" people who participated in stopping the coup gave the AKP the power to become what they always wanted to be.

For as much strategic use Turkey is, they're fucking awful allies. Good riddance to bad garbage

EVERY EU NATION REMAINING NEEDS TO RUN FOR YOUR LIVES AS TURKEY IS SURE TO TURN INTO AN ISLAMIC STATE.

GET OUT NOW, AND USE THIS COUP AS MEANS TO BUSTING UP THE EUROPEAN UNION. CALL FOR REFERENDUMS FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING!

GO! GO! GO!

some turk jumped on stage to "attack" a turk politician. the gun didn't even have real bullets AND it misfired. they guy later said he had no intention of killing the politician, just to "prove he's not untouchable". it was used by the turkish minority party as a rallying cry that "oh we are so hated and oppressed", as everyone rushed to say what a horrible guy he was trying to assassinate a politician

that party has already said they support erdogan in this happening

>they are Gülen's soldiers you retard.
Yes government shill, spill the propaganda. Curios that 90% of roach posters disappeared last night when the internet and social media was blacked out in t*rkey. Only gov shills like you were left.

>seculars stopped the ones who tried the coup

ALLAHU ACKBAR MY SECULAR FRIEND

lmfao

>snackbaring throughout the night from the crowds
>the mosques and megaphones calling for jihad and snackbaring

Tell me more about the rightful secular counter coup roach.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCqQrT-wLHg

This looks like it was done today.

thanks for explanation based bulgaria

What the fuck happens if the U.S. doesn't turn over the cleric? Will Turkey hold U.S. citizens and personnel hostage? That will probably lead to war. No way the U.S. is giving up the cleric at any cost.

yeah happened early in the morning when the coup was winding down

There are like 100+ US nukes there. If they make a grab for them, it would mean immediate US/Russian invasion.

HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=WM4xPo5CwQM&ab_channel=Bread

BASED

WW3. Better get comfy

really makes you think

We wont turn him over.

Wow, a preacher for the globalist religion!

>HRC connected to Gullen
>Obama connected to Muslim Brotherhood
>Failed coup staged by US in T*rkey to purge intellectuals and establish caliphate
>Terrorists win

It's pretty obvious what's happening here--foreign interests took advantage of political corruption and greed, got idiots to write idiot policies, bought HRC to shill for them in high levels of government... elites win because endless war and fear in America.

> Will Turkey hold U.S. citizens and personnel hostage?
That's how roaches operate

Doesn't really matter ,Obama is too much of a pussy. Kerry already said they will probably extradite him.

Shit, I just read a few books on the Ottoman empire. I didn't expect to see this on Sup Forums but it's pretty much true

He knows that the U.S. won't turn him over, and that his followers won't understand why the U.S. cant. It's a political move to make his fans distrust the U.S.

Turkey stamps it's feet and yells a while more.
Doesn't matter, Obama probably will do as Papa Roach says.

There's no way in hell the U.S. government would extradite a U.S. citizen to a foreign country based on the assumptions of the Turkish president. If that does happen I will be thoroughly surprised.