Show where people murder other people by the dozens every season

>show where people murder other people by the dozens every season
>they all still act like every time they have to do it, it's somehow meaningful and impactful

Can they stop with that shit? I'm so tired of the "so deep" shit they keep piling on every season.

>tfw i can't even make it through season 3 of this show

>kill off best character
>show turns to shit

It didn't turn to shit when Merle died, just when Beth died

this show is fucking garbage, user, why are you still watching it?

hell, the franchise as a whole is going down th shitter. the comics are shit now, and the vidya is fucking pandering garbage.

Was / is Glenn the only semi-realistic character?

I'll also add that every season, there's a group of people they know they have to kill and they get motivated to do it, then when they do it, they act like, "Oh God, what have we done?"

Rick's group shouldn't feel a god damn thing when they kill at this point.

AMC is shit. Bump.

I only keep watching the show because I heard Negan is becoming good, and that does seem interesting

At least he had probably the only death in TWD that actually felt horrible and impactful. I cant think of any memorable death scenes in TWD besides his.

Good. That character with the hair was violent with the one wearing colors on her clothes. It was an interesting scene. They will make more.

people like it because for cable it's edgy and pushes the boundary making it great to reel in normie viewers

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

>TWD wasn't shit before S7
'wrong'

How are they going to make Negan becoming allies with Rick believable at this point in the show? Did Negan torture Rick this much in the comic?

this show is garbage, just post the tiger/deer webms already

Remember when Rick, Carl, Glenn, Maggie Andrea and Michonne butchered and burned a bunch of people? But suddenly they complain when one of their friends have their head smashed in. The hypocrisy.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

>Did Negan torture Rick this much in the comic?

Um, it was worse in the comics.

>when Beth died
Honestly this. Beth's death was when the show went completely off the rails.

If you go on Facebook you will see that the people who consider this show to be a masterpiece will quickly shoot down any criticism, no matter how benign.

The writers have no reason to stop when they have a rabid fanbase that will eat up this faux drama.

It's sad and true...

Yet comic runs strong? Show is shit. Season seven is shit. Just.

Shane was the only decent character in the entirety of TWD and if you kept watching after he died you obviously have shit taste

Season 7 is just like season 6 of GOT.

It is mostly pure shit, but it does have some parts that save it

at this point I'm much more excited for the Telltale's game episodes than AMC's, just the tone and general action going on, compared to TWD and all its filler

Fucking Facebook. Their shill jobs are totes fucked now that we can talk about them on Sup Forums. Comeuppance comes normies.

ask them to explain why TWD is good without using Daryl, Carol, Diversity and lmao zombies, as an argument

Remember every The Walking Dead 2-liter bottle purchase also comes with a free Doriton sackbag

>using anything I don't like is not an argument

you should go to fagbook, you'd fit well in there

>The hypocrisy
This is why I don't give a fuck about any of Rick's group anymore. Negan is a reasonable guy doing his best to keep order in a world where all law is gone. Sometimes you need to put on an ellaborate show and bash someone's head in or burn half their face off to keep the rest in line. Rick and co killed how many of Negan's men, many in their fucking sleep no less? Negan taking one of Rick's in retribution was more reasonable than they deserved, and it only became two because of Daryl's autistic fit.

what do you mean? I love those characters, but they are also easy selling points. I'm pretty sure they could make a whole season just about Daryl and what he goes trough, and people would eat it up. It doesn't have to be a good story, or tension. Just Daryl's adventure, shooting crossbow, being badass.

>he didn't drop this shit in season 2

>and it only became two because of Daryl's autistic fit.

Wait have fans said anything about this, or is he still their golden boy?

I mean that dismissing arguments because you don't like them is not an argument. Sorry if it's too hard for you to understand, you should check the fallacy sticky in your own board.

>tfw Negan's downfall will leave it all open for the Whisperers just like killing Sheev doomed the galaxy at the hands of the Yuuzhan Vong

Suck on that poetry, Rick. It's a shame that Based Kang and qt Rosita will have to die tho.

I forget. Why exactly did Rick's group have to kill any of Negan's men?

Why did they choose such a shitty actor who isn't even American to portray Rick? In the comics he's a good-natured blonde dude in his late 20s/early 30s (in the beginning at least)

Somebody told them they were evil and they believed

............. really?

Wait, is that seriously it?

>because you don't like them
>"I love those characters"

do you even into reading?

>cannibalism, one of the most horrifying things that will happen during a zombie apocalypse
>the cannibal group was basically defeated in one episode with the group dealing with the stragglers during the following episodes

terrible

yes, but don't mind our shitty writing, here's a shot of Daryl killing a bunch of walkers

This was too retarded. No human has this little perception/awareness, this is like video game tier AI perception in a stealth game.

>glenn
>best

what the fuck?

he became literally MUH MAGGIE MUH MAGGIE MUH MAGGIE from s2 onwards

How is cannibalism worse than the dehumanization + murder that leads up to it?

>all law and order is gone
>murder constantly
>cannibalism even
>closest we've ever come to rape was governor forcing maggie to get topless

Glen hasnt even been decent since season1

>rape

TRIGGERED

>just when Beth died
This. Season 4 was the shit. It had comfy feeling in it without rushing/filling episodes with stupid shit. Well it was but not as much. Fucking loved Beth and those adventures with Daryl.

Britcuck newfag here. Just finished the first arc and I was surprised how much of a cool, likeable guy Comic Rick looks like compared to the Jewy looking fuck they got for the show. I've only seen the bitch Rick from season 7. Did Andrew Lincoln do a better job in the earlier seasons?

But we're the good guys! WAAAH, WAAAH, WAAAH! NEGAN A POOPYPANTS MEANIE!