This was fucking great. Will season 3 be able to top it?

This was fucking great. Will season 3 be able to top it?

I watched the first episode of this and it was boring as fuck. The premise doesn't interest me at all either. Should I even bother continuing?

Well, probably not then. Season 2 is way better than season 1 though.

s02e08 was the greatest 1 hour of television I have ever watched.

s02e01 was weird. It was all about symbolism. Took a lot of thought to figure out what it was about and why they did it.

Nice seeing season 2 finally getting some love.

Hated it at first in the first episode of season 2 and cause it got very black. Also his daughter being a slut pissed me off but by the end I loved it better than season one. All those black people were good people and well acted

Kevin's daughter has always been a cunt, worst character.

Her mom abandoned her and her father is, apparently, schizophrenic. It would be poor writing if she weren't a cunt.

>the literally a video game episode was the best hour of television i have watched

... i... for the love of god

is this the daily "make fun of damon lindelof's dead career" thread?

Television is garbage and I agree with that user. Not him

That song is called march of the hewbrew slaves or something

Lets not get carried away with how great it is. I want some science and not abstract filler.
I'm off the train this season if they don't get shit together.
I endured the cult in Season one. I deserve something substantial.
We all deserve it.

Baby needs it spelled out for him.

The main character carries the show pretty much. I watched it just for him and ended up starting to like it after awhile.

That scene at the Guilty Revnent cult where she is writing something and he just goes "Just fuckin mail it to me!" And leaves made me know i was going to like him.

Not really, but that's the unoriginal go to answer you copied off some people on here.

>Where is my Mind cover starts playing

Watch up to episode 4 and if you still find it boring then drop it. I found the first 2 episodes very boring, but by episode 3 it really starts to pick up.

season 3 is the final season anyways

Ah cool, so they won't stretch it out. That's nice to know. Looking forward to it now then.

>I want some science
i hope they keep a nice ambiguous balance
if theroux does end up being jesus or some shit its gonna fucking suck

I read a review that said season 3 was amazing.

Going to be hard to top Season 2 (best season of TV this decade along with TD S1) but, I think they might be able to pull it off.

>literally a video game episode
What the fuck does that even mean?

>Will season 3 be able to top it

only if jill gets blacked by michael

First 2 episodes are kind of a drag, but necessary to introduce the characters and stuff. Episode 3 is when it gets good.

I bailed on this series for no particular because it was kind of slow and weird. Is it worth sticking to it?

Can people explain why season 2 is considered so great? It was angry people 24/7. It's compared to lost but there people had other shit to do besides being angry but here because they are basically waiting out their days all they do is get triggered at others.

Also the obscure cult crap doesn't help considering how little people involved seem to understand what they are doing and yet how devoted they are. At first I thought that they were in some other state of mind but nope, it's just something that a lot of regular people decided was an appropriate response for whatever is happening around them

I don't remember but I assume that 8s episode is the purgatory one? In that case that user's comparison makes perfect sense: the guy is put into an unusual situation and is given a mission that is very clear but gets convoluted along the way. It's also not "real" so he doesn't mind killing whomever the fuck he encounters.

Well I can;t possibly think of myself as the highest entity to exist.
I think their are much more powerful forces in this world that you or I couldn't comprehend so I haven't got a rule were it can't be related to things of that ilk

One more season user said earlier apparently so I like that. It could get old and messy fast if this went on and on like a mental shit stream.

We'll see where all this leads.
I'll be on here seeing what everyone is making of it for sure though.

bumpity

It is and it isn't, I'd probably just give it a miss desu. It's just a head fuck. I'm deffo going to be watching the rest though.

It's hard finding what the actual substance you desire is.

Do you like Twin Peaks?
Do you hate LOST?
Do you like feeling depressed?
you'll probably like it if you answer yes to any of these questions

>Do you hate LOST?

this show is a copy and paste of lost m8, only it's three seasons long

this show is the most shilled thing on Sup Forums