Why do so many white women convert to Islam?

Why do so many white women convert to Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKTMtjk7mcM
ibtimes.co.uk/isis-teen-austrian-poster-girl-reportedly-beaten-death-trying-leave-raqqa-1530343
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally never seen one and I live in a high muslim area. I think it's a meme

Because women are stupid and need to be beaten and controlled.

That's pretty misogynist m8 I hope you don't make comments like that in public

This is Sup Forums, we all are in our mother's basement.

Because white women are literally garbage.

Lack of beatings to keep them in check

Never noticed. Maybe you should stop posting and go outside some time?

Fuck off you stupid twat.

How many convert?

I've seen one from Dearborn, but I like to perceive Dearborn as part of Saudi Arabia

>Live in diverse neighborhood.
>Nearby abandoned church has been renovated to be a mosque.
>White "muslims" exclusively go there.

What do?

We moved into a ranch in the swamp. No basement here, but an addition with 12 cats and me to scoop there poop.

Totally agree!

It's virtue signaling, or assbackwards feminist bullshit... it's one of those.

Come the fuck on. Way more men than women convert. And it's still next to no one. It's summer, go outside for some actual fishing.

That's a Catholic head scarf

Women are suppose to cover their heads in church, not men.

It's exceedingly rare actually, even in cuck-central Sweden/Germany. I used to know one girl who dated a Somali and she wore a hijab to please him, they're not together anymore and according to a friend of mine he beat her and she's now redpilled

>image.jpg

So many? You mean like 10 on the entire European continent? White women HATE Islam and HATE people who follow Islam.

Because they're dumb.

Ohh look, it's one of those MDL people I heard about. You're not going to get anywhere doing this silly stuff.

But they have the capacity to make white men.

It is rare. But the ones that do it are doing it because they like being dominated. Liberal women love to be dominated but they can't admit it so they just go to this extreme.

Following the utter failure of Christianity to save our people its what native Europeans will do until the Religion Of The Blood returns, sadly.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKTMtjk7mcM

Got one here in Edmonton at the local Shoppers. She's a big girl though so I think it was to raise her odds of calfing/marrying.

My friend, not all countries and people are as based as hung-aryans

>succeed in making western society and the white men in it socially liberal and progressive
>import people by the masses who are the opposite of progressive
>continue to blame white men

The mindset of the lobotomized suicidal castrati

for you

This desu

It's a way for leftist women to satisfy their submissive urges whilst still being "progressive free thinking feminists"

A 5 year old could see through their hypocrisy

I have never seen a white muslim where I live.

Never seen this is all my life and i live in fucking France

Only stupid feminist would convert to islam. I have no fucking idea Why through? But they will soon regret that decision!

Because islam represents strenght and arab men are masculine unlike the feminized western men.

And also christianity is a dying and cucked religion.

Women don't want weakness

Convert and join them.

no that's only your country you swedish cuck!

See

I live in Edmonton and know one as well.

>you will never go on a coffee date with Thorin

Why do I even live?

Remove kebab

He's the bull, actually.

Basically its because if shit goes down they wanna be safe, they're trying to side with the alphas. Women are just stupid that's all.

>so many

what's your sample size shitposter?

Women have always submitted to the invader. Its a very part of female reproductive strategy. The Muslim is the invader, the Muslim is the strong one, while the native whites of Europe are the weak ones for allowing this to happen.

They like the muslim bdsm

because whites are a bunch of cucks
women like real authoritative men
thats why

I shall never be cucked!

They don't, islam has pretty much no converts from white people male or female.

that picture user, its gold

That is the only benefit.

They saw a strong horse and a weak horse.

Only feminist convert to Islam, because they rather get violently gangbanged by roaches than having to suffer the dissappointement of a white man disagreeing with them.

It would just be him speedballing questions and thinking loudly without giving me time to formulate my thoughts, I'd enjoy just listening to him answering questions and talking about shit though. I used to know a guy with a hyperactive brain like that, really annoying sometimes

>black men
>authority

Obungo is still Nigger-in-Chief and literally only cucks and niggers still like him.

The only reason women are voting for Killary is the "Madam President" memery.

Niggers aren't authoritative. They just yell and fuck shit up until they get want they want, or until somebody with actual authority puts them in their proper place.

Fun fact: that director later went on to direct/write Bella and the bulldogs, a nickolodean show where white boys get cucked by the black boys.

I doubt they actually convert.

They just wear the scarf and take pictures of themselves for facebook points.

no one is talking about niggers retard
no one is talking about US election wtf is wrong with you, learn to read

ibtimes.co.uk/isis-teen-austrian-poster-girl-reportedly-beaten-death-trying-leave-raqqa-1530343

That reality check.