Not giving his children any of his $6 billion when he dies

>Not giving his children any of his $6 billion when he dies

Do you think they resent him for this?

He's going to give it all to me.

He has children?

Two thoughts on this. His name has probably opened doors for them that ensure that they will be far better off than they would be if they were nearly anyone else's child. It's not hard to argue that he has given them more than enough.

On the other hand, this is the kind of actions that gets a Mommie Dearest type biography made about you after your death. Which would be pretty fucking sweet, tbph senpai.

>muh 6 billion

why is Sup Forums always right? Always!

leave the man alone he's depressed beyond repair

adopted ones. this cucks dna ain't worth passing down

Good. Last think Hollywood needs is more entitled trust fund babies.

>$6 billion
Enough to buy Steven Assanti pizza for 100 million years.

spbp

three are adopted and one is his, I think

I think you underestimate how often he eats pizza

>not giving your adopted kids any money
I just gained respect for Lucas. Making adoptees your heirs is cucked as fuck.

Bill Gates' children are getting $10,000,000 when he dies and the rest of his $70,000,000,000+ is going to charity.

He also encourages his children to actually work and I wouldn't be surprised if he cuts the amount of money they get

>implying they dont have a billion other reasons to resent their father

kek

oops.

10m doesnt give them much reason to work

That's still more money than you could ever spend

>70 billion going to Soros NGOs

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

you know what lucas's writing made the prequels pretty quotable but not in a good way.

Well that's just not true, a mansion can easily cost more than 10mil.

I guess that's true but to be honest, all of his Star Wars films are highly quotable... and probably not in a great way. His dialogue has always been brutally bad. People act like this is a prequel trilogy thing but every decent actor in the original trilogy (so just Alec Guinness and Harrison Ford) bitched about how bad his dialogue was.

"You can TYPE this shit, George... you just can't SAY it" - Harrison Ford

Not really. Where I live in Florida that buys you a nice house and getting the tax man off your dick for a few years. About it. What trailer park are you in that you couldn't spend $10,000,000 ?

That's the kind of thing that happened to Bing Crosby's kids isn't it? His son Gary, writes a tell all book after he dies. Bing's reputation is ruined as a father who beat his kids

>Implying this is what these rich fucks are actually going to do

They say they are going to do it but on their deathbeds they will suddenly change their minds.
Warren Buffet said he's going to donate most of his money as well and still hasn't done anything even tough he is so old he could bite the shekel at any moment.

>making things up online for updoots that don't exist

At least George let his 23 year-old daughter design the packaging for the Blu-rays

>George Lucas
>a cuck
>one of the most influential people in American pop culture
>was literally richer than the President
There probably isn't a literal minute that goes by where someone isn't thinking or cosplaying as Darth Vader

If they haven't been siphoning off daddy's money into sensible investments since they turned 18 then more fool them

What does any of this mean? What a shitty human being you must be