Nope

I really like the cast

inb4 video games

looks like kino

Velma is supposed to be THICC
DELEY THIS

Source material BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Cast it

Goosling would be the only character and he'd just be surviving and building shit. Directed by the guy who does the Fargo TV show

Director: seth MacFarlane
Adaptation: old testament, genesis

Template?

>no lego movie adaptation starring Roons

For shame Sup Forums

Holy shit, this is actually very accuraye.

Anyone got a Dark Souls one? I've always been meaning to make one.

I like the choices, but I doubt this would ever work.

I would cum instantly if this was announced, but it never would be

Keanu reeves as the hollow

Mel gibson gwyn
Christina hendrix gwydonlyn
Andy serkis primodial serpent
Ryan gosling as lautrec but no helmwt so you can see his smirk
Jeff bridges as sunny d man

I want this Apocalypse of a movie RIGHT NOW

>Seth MacFarlane
that's actually pretty good, i mean the guy wrote some episodes.

Kek'd

Big Boss is kinda hard to cast t b h famalam

would watch because Mel

>a fat old hack
>literally who

Jesus Christ, even your director is shit. He got lucky with those mob flicks. Which, by the way, could only be made with mob approval

>hating Johnny Bravo
Fuck you.

It's the Reddit version. This is the Sup Forums version.

wtf is this beefcake melodrama

I've seen a lot of ideas for adapting this and have never read it beyond the synopsis. Would Denis Villeneuve be good for this, or would it require someone else? I'm assuming it could be made in the same atmosphere of Sicario, but I'm really just pulling shit out of my ass since I haven't read it.

Don't know who Anya should be though.

Ahab casting 10/10

Brad Pitt as Sanguinius? Not dreamy enough. Go with Dustin Claire or maybe the dude who played Varro.

>Big Boss
>Hard to cast

I guess if you did 1/2/4/5 it could work

>The Boss isn't Cate Blanchett
>Volgin isn't Dolph Lundgren
you'd get fired on your first day as casting agent

Is it wrong if I think she would be better casted with Tilda Swinton?

>the gang is in their 30's
>scooby is still alive
kek

Yes.

Yes, it's heresy

Nah but Pitt can pull off the duality of Sanguinius I think. Hemsworth is just too smug. Dustin Claire, I'd need to see him with very long hair. I can't think of anybody else desu. It's either Pitt or Hemsworth.

Hemsworth is the tallest, so maybe he's the best option.

yeah lad, Tilda could play Psycho Mantis tho

What the fuck even is this virgin nerd bullshit?

That would really be a better use of Snyder. Big dumb action with no plot. Right up his alley. WB should stop trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

I hate the term unfilmable, but I feel it definitely applies to this book. Maybe if Sergio Leone were still alive we might see some kind of adaptation, but as of current, the Hollywood epic is dead. I don't think there's a director alive today who could pull off the sheer scope of the film. Even if there was, the violence and political correctness would lead to backlash due to the negative portrayal of Injuns and sucj

>ann kendrick not playing scooby doo
literally made for her.

>making movies of shitty books

didn't you learn from Eragon?

Dorian Grey has been done so many times. They've not all been good.

You do realise that the book is LITERALLY getting a film out this year (or is it next?). It has Idris Elba playing the racist white protag.

That is one of just two novels I've thrown in the trash without even coming close to finishing, the other being The Sound and the Fury. Hideous, unreadable fucking trash.

You forgot the whale

Nice blog,

yes I know
that doesn't undo what I said though, does it?

Nigga you just have to put white squares over the pictures, how lazy are you?

It kinda does, as you were referring to the guy who posted the picture. End of the day, somebody decided to do it. At least it spawned the meme of Idris Elba playing literally anybody.

>At least it spawned the meme of Idris Elba playing literally anybody.

That meme started because of the Sony leaks with Amy Pascal suggesting Elba play James Bond, and spiraled into the full retardation we have today.

>Sean Bean dies

nice touch

>all these movies with literally 0 (zero) POC

uhm, try again sweetie.

Personally I'd cast Scott Eastwood as the Courier to harken back to the classic spaghetti westerns

Do you guys think its possible to make morrowind into a kino? what would the plot be?

No. The whole appeal of those types of games is this massive world with this massive back story and you make your own adventure. Consturcting an on the rails narrative of that universe into a movie would lose all of that.

Why are the cast all 40 year olds?

>production: $20 Billion

point taken. so what videa can become a kino? I think than dishonored can become good tier kino.

Lord of the Rings was managed as a film series, granted 40k has way way way more content to cover. But you could cut it down to the major bits and bobs.

>Unification of Terra + Meeting of Primarchs
>Council of Nikea, Davin, Ullanor
>Burning of Prospero, Istavann III + Iv, Signus Prime
>Betrayal at Calth and a few other engagements
>Siege of Terra (Titandeath might be too expensive)

That's it. 5 films.

Nah this would be shit

Maybe if its set in vietnam it would be better

I would watch this 200 times

Would it be?

WH40k wouldn't work as a movie but would rather be suited as a series. Hell Horus Heresy I think would be hard fitted 22 MAYBE hour long episodes if done conservatively

Perlman looks more like an ape than the niggers.

jfc this is terrible.

never ever ever step foot in a casting couch ffs

idk, but most times producers miss the whole appeal of certain games. Doom is a great example of this.

This is fucking amazing.

>thatsthejoke.jpg

It'd work as a film if you assume it could be pretty much any sci-fi setting. Just have the Astra Millitarium fight Orks.

>Start with Imperial World being invaded by Orks
>Kid is running from Orks, about to die
>Drop Pod crashes, Space Marines come out and kill Orks. Kid aspires to be Space Marine
>Doesn't make it, instead gets into Imperial Guard
>Fights campaigns
>Gets promoted to Veterans
>Have a typical special ops force of colourful characters he joins, men and women
>Get involved with a war, think it's just against renegade Imperials
>Chaos Space Marines appear, some of the team get killed, the kid gets promoted to 2nd in charge
>Space Marines arrive and talk about the McGuffin going to open a Warp Rift
>Veteran AM agree to launch an attack on it while Space Marines + Majority of Am force attack from the front
>They get all the way in, all but the squad leader and the kid are alive
>planting the bomb on mcguffin, Chaos Lord arrives, fatally injures the squad leader who tells the kid to run
>squad leader pulls a grenade or whatever and blows himself up, setting off the melta bomb as well, destroying the Chaos Lord and the item
>ends with him being shipped off to another war on another planet leading his own squad

All this disgusting whitewashing.

would watch

Wow, Jake could be a good Doctor Freeman desu. I can see it.

all this vidya degeneracy, fucking plebs

I want it

>Turning a role-playing game into a linear narrative
Sure, you're ALWAYS Shepard, but the entertainment of the storytelling/interactivity of these types of games can never be communicated through a 2.5 hour max movie

strangely this plot is virtually the same of the WH40K adaptation I'm thinking whereas a kid would grow overtime be the viewpoint insert ala Rome for Vorenus / Pullo throughout the story - I'd still want to cover the Horus Heresy since its my favourite story from the universe

who would you pick for these 2?

>let's have people in their 30s play teenagers

I like all those people and would love to see Bryce as Daphne, but come on, son.

Unless we do some '10 years after their adventures, they are back for one more' type of shit.

I think it's the only way it'd work.

The alternative is a 10 year old becoming a Space Marine and the process of it. Blood Angel's have a pretty deep discussion on what happens and how it happens, I think it'd be the most interesting.

>Survive travelling to a specific area
>Specific area is a hundreds of feet drop into a river canyon
>You jump as a leap of faith with wings on that you then spend the next few hours riding on the wind, avoiding giant eagles and other challengers
>When you get there you get tested for mutation and compatibility
>You then do weeks of training, incredibly difficult and varied
>Then get split into 6 teams, which then split up and compete in Capture The Flag game
>If you survive all this, you then have to survive travelling to a place and passing the specific test they chose for you (Forgiveness, Mercy, Honour, Etc, you know 'I order you to kill your friend' and then you don't and whoa you pass, that's not cliched at all)
>Then you travel to BA's fortress and you have to stay awake for three days, if you don't, you die/get turned into a Blood Thrall
>If you survive all that, you then get transformed over a year locked in a coffin into a Space Marine
>You then do years of training to control Red Thirst and Black Rage
>Become a Neophyte as a Scout
>Then finally get to wear Power Armour in Assault Marines

You could spread that over 1/2 of the film with a 'passed this test' montage. The final 1/2 can be 1/3 fighting as a Scout against a weak foe, then 2/3 as a proper Assault Marine against a major foe.

Can end it with them dying after all that for GRIMDARK or you can have it end with the fact they gotta do this till the day they die, whilst avoiding becoming a monster.

Or you could do the Imperial Guard film we suggested, introduce a Space Marine character for a bit of the film, then do a film about them later on as a sort of spin-off sequel.

No.
Just. No. He's an absolutely shit director, his animated stuff is okay, but his actual films speak for themselves in being awful.

As for the cast looks pretty good, IDK about that Shaggy, but could work.