Jesus Christ, Rogan. It's just an egg sandwich

Jesus Christ, Rogan. It's just an egg sandwich.

That's not just an egg sandwich, that's way better than any of the ones I make in the morning

Right now my favorite is
>toasted bread of any kind
>cream cheese
>jalapenos
>scrambled eggs
>OPTIONAL: bacon
Shit's great but Joe's sounds phenomenal

The people who say this sounds gross must really not eat a wide variety of foods

Don't you plebs know that any thing plus adjective is better than just the thing. Who eats bread when you could have Ezekiel bread?

Dumb fucking template mobile poster

I don't eat Christian bread cuz I'm atheist

>implying magical mana from heaven isn't superior to regular boring ass bread

Jamie pull up that list of symptoms for autistic-driven butthurt

yeah but do you got fried eggs literally laying around your yard like joe does

Ezekiel is not an adjective, Ezekiel Bread is a brand.

>too many eggs
>eggs not cooked enough
>sourkraut
>hot sauce and jalepenos for BREAKFAST
>meme bread
>joe rogan

Is there a better time than breakfast to kick start your metabolism? Do you even trane bro?

>fried eggs from my yard

Why does he have fried eggs in his yard?

Fans egged his house, with poor aim. And it was a hot year this year.

That's why they're discolored.

>not frying your bread with the eggs

>bread with saurekraut
Just stop

>eating bread
enjoy your leaky gut

being this dumb

not that user but please go back

>hating on reuben sandwiches
Absolutely disgusting

if you dont put ketchup on an egg sandwhich you're a pleb

This looks like shit.
Ramsay would be disgusted.

What uhh... what's going on in that profile pic there, Joe?

>presentation affects the taste of a dish although you already know what you are consuming
I mean I get it at a michilen 5 star bistro, but there are certain charms to plates with food just thrown on it. Its actually more appealing to me and I eat all my meals like an autist (sides first, then main dish, never mix). Its just aesthetic.

His fucking presentation is fucking awful. Why take a picture when all you've done is dumped a bunch of ingredients on a plate.

I've been to greasy spoons that served stuff more appetising than that shit. Don't even know what the fuck he's done to those egg whites either.

ketchup, mayonnaise, sour cream, whipped cream

these are the signs of a true pleb

ketchup ruins eggs

because messy looks much more appealing than autismal "proper" presentation

ur shit

see

SOUR
KRAUT

whats that post tracker called? never seen it before

go to the catalog and search images or terms. you will see clear bot behavior posting identical posts. shilling in a nutshell.

The only reason I am spoon feeding you is so more anons can catch the pattern and do something about it.

>this thread again
Turn the robot on for Sup Forums

My Day On A Plate

7am Mother of all egg
7:30am Fried egg
11am smoothie of blended Gouda cheese and mayonnaise
12:30pm activated hotsauce on toasted Ezekiel bread

I sincerely hope you are activating your hotsauce the proper way. Results can be disastrous if done incorrectly.

>strong

He can't into cook egg properly

>runny eggs

What do the Bogdanoff's eat for breakfast Sup Forums?

Rothschilds

>Using a butcher knife to cut a sandwich via pressure
It's the little things about Jack's complete incompetence that always get me

Aryan babies

Nothing, Bogdabots provide their body all the nutrition they need.

Ketchup is the shittiest condiment, get the fuck out of my face ketchupnigger. You probably like to ruin frie's by slathering them with it, I'd bet you'd put it on fucking steak. You disgust me.

>being proud of this monstrosity

Sad!

foie gras and cock

Can I maybe get the basic gestalt on these two?

>egg yolks that taste like soft chalk

They drink each other's semen, Bogdanoff semen is the most nutritious

>Don't even know what the fuck he's done to those egg whites either
I've seen old grease on a fryer discolour eggs a bit browny/black but that is just off the charts. Mind you, cooking 6+ eggs for one meal would built it up as quick as a greasy spoon, and Rogan doesn't get inspected by the health department.

This is me engaging you.

The nature of Sup Forums is cyclical, and its viewerbase random. The fact that one has to show evidence from Archives to show a repost is impressive, is it not?

Examine Sup Forums threads as advertisements, for purpose of metaphor. A man calls a cable channel and is greeted for an advertisement for a Vacuum. Man has no interest, switches to The Weather Channel.
Another man, viewing the same cable selection, sees the Vacuum commercial, and orders it.

Man #1 switches back to his original channel and enjoys original content. Almost exactly a day later, he switches and

Fuck this entire explanation and fuck Sup Forums. The crux is, any content is endlessly repeatable when you have a constant stream of strangers interacting with it.

>he knows the taste of chalk

>In contact with Drake Bell

>he knows the taste of cock

12:30 pm Activated hotsauce with blended habanero smoothie
1:15 Screaming shits atop an imported, traditional Norwegian toilette, supplemented with a sour kraut Neti Pot nasal rinse
2pm A cheeky Gouda/hotsauce combo

I don't. Stop eating chalk, weirdo.

>falling for the breakfast jew

>correct number of eggs for his specific calorie/protein intake per day based on his needs
>eggs cooked how he likes them
>sauerkraut (probiotic and tasty)
>hot sauce and jalapenos for flavor
>sprouted bread for nutrients and lower calories from carbs
>Joe Rogan knowing more about nutrition than you do

Not a surprise, really.

Have you never eaten an antacid tablet?

>Yucateco

I'm seriously concerned for Rogan's asshole

A what?

The Bog's only eat the best of the best. They would spit at Joe Rogains breakfart sandwish

An anthill Tabasco

Oh my sweet summer child. Simplifying everything down to deep time to rationalize obvious behavior is disingenuous. Sup Forums operates exactly the way it does due to its anonymous nature.

>examine Sup Forums threads as advertisements, for purpose of metaphor
No. I don't need to indulge in your thought experiment to reject the notion that a user's posts, any and all posts, are advertisements. They are not, they are just expressions of ideas. Once you start to see an idea as a moveable commodity to be exploited, you are already rationalizing being shilled on. You can see a clear difference between a simple post talking about something and a post talking about something and using marketing lingo.

Have those two been locked in to star as splicers in the Bioshock movie

Jesus I'm a lazy fuck but I can still cook some decent eggs. Its the easiest shit ever

Actually its based on the bread recipe described in the bible thats why its ezekiel

But Michelin stars only go as high as 3?