Can someone tell me why the NFL fanbase is making such a big deal about people kneeling during the national anthem?

Can someone tell me why the NFL fanbase is making such a big deal about people kneeling during the national anthem?

Other urls found in this thread:

object.cato.org/pubs/pas/pa-298.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tNLmi0_216g
twitter.com/CNN/status/959565646999707657
vulture.com/2016/11/michael-shannon-is-on-an-anti-trump-rage-tour.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody likes treacherous dogs

Because americans are fat and stupid

Because uppity niggers

UMA

BLM are psychopath terrorists.

You're alright, medkit.

Americans don't actually care about the rights the flag represents, they just like the pretty colors

>fanbase
No different than any other U.S. sport-- a few years back I remember some NBA player, not even from this country, didn't stand up off the bench. Dude got death threats.

It's taken as a massive disrespect for people who have fought for this country, etc etc. This is, of course, ignoring the reasoning why someone would take a knee in the first place, but some people just want to be mad.

You know what that's like, don't you, user?

Mostly idiot conservatives and Russian trolls.

Because fuck you, that's why.

Because Trump doesn't like it, and most of the people on Sup Forums have their mouths permanently glued to Trump's dick.

Also they're kneeling to protest unfair treatment by police, yet republicans are saying they do it to disrespect veterans, which is bullshit.

Amerilards get triggered when people use their freedom of expression

FOAD

dumb white america gets trigger'd'erd and takes it VERY personally whenever any minority starts to question whether or not the country is completely fair to everyone regardless of race.

Rake time.

Stay mad, kid.

Maybe go dig up some more Pepe images to make yourself look extra edgy.

>
You make your own fairness, you brainless cunt.

Because conservatives want to ban speech they don't agree with

Go be a worthless commie scum somewhere else.

protesting at work is a joke

>this one buttblasted american
Lmao, keep defending your shithole

Because le death to police BLM meme isnt considered dank

>Anyone that doesn't choke on Trump's tiny dorito penis 24/7 is communist.

You so silly.

>due to popular demand, we will forgo our national anthem. Now let's get ready to rumble

>le commie XD

put a bullet in your brain you autistic mongoloid

Uneducated white people don't understand or sympathize with 'niggers'

That's about it

It's not the speech, as much as the venue and hypocrisy of the miserable fucks who do this, and the cucks who support them. All cowards, all brainlets.

They can't do that because the military pays millions of dollars to all the sports league to display the flag with the veterans as part of recruitment

HA HA

>Not supporting a shill for (((the greatest ally))) makes you a commie
Fucking mutt

Because many Americans hate niggers, but you can't ride around in a white cloak anymore burning a cross on the lawn of any black person that dares to vote, so finding other reasons to hate them, like for disrespect of the flag, became necessary.

The Supreme Court recognizes as speech, I personally wouldn't kneel for the anthem but I'm not going to whine and try to ban people from exercising their rights

>because le niggers are rich they aren't allowed to prostest something, so hypocritical, cowardly, brainlet cucks

I don't care that they're not standing
I care that they're pushing BLM bullshit. Niggers are shot by cops more than any other race because niggers shoot cops more than any other race, period.

>get mad that some black is kneeling for the flag
>go out and vote Republican because they look like you and are just as disgusted as you are about the flag
>they proceed to ban abortion, defund schools, and do nothing about immigration because industry is dependent on cheap labor
>get overwhelmed with dumb shitskins
>FUCKIN' DEMOCRAT KEKS

Seems to me like the people doing something controversial, even when its perfectly legal to do, on the biggest stage in America that could cause millions of people to turn against them are anything but cowards.

So its ok a lot of them who don't break the law still get shot and illegally harrassed and detained?

Cause nignogs kill each other in masses every year but when cops shoot a few didntdonuffins it's social injustice

Yes, it happens to every race, the only reason it happens more often to blacks is because they commit the majority of violent crime in the US. Black neighborhoods are more dangerous than many Central American countries.

If you want to organize a movement to stop police brutality, I'm all for it, if you want to tell me that cops just want to kill nigger children then go fuck yourself

yes because abortions have stopped in America in the last year
and funding black schools is always a great idea and it's not just a colossal waste of money that would be better solved by pushing charter schools, which Democrats refuse to do

Most cops are good people trying to do the best job they can. They just need to weed out the ones giving them a bad name, and if they do shoot someone unlawfully then they need to pay for it.

It hurts my feelings

>and funding black schools is always a great idea and it's not just a colossal waste of money

the 4channer republicuck logic:

>say how "all niggers are worthless violent subhumans with no education"
>they get isolated into schools with other black kids in poverty as any white people in the area can afford to go elsewhere
>instead of funding those schools to try to help them, say to stop funding them completely and instead push charter schools which they can't afford either

Because first world problems.

Funding schools doesn't help them, we already know this. You can't just throw money at the problem. It sounds mean but it's true, it's not that the schools are bad (even if they are) it's that the kids (and thus, the parents) are bad. It doesn't matter how much money goes to public schools if you're growing up in a single parent household with no father like 59% of black American youth
object.cato.org/pubs/pas/pa-298.pdf
If you really want to improve schools by the way, you need to attack the Teacher's Unions, because typically what happens nationally is new teachers get sent to inner city schools because old teachers have priority in selecting which schools to teach in, so naturally they choose to teach in the suburbs where they don't have to deal with possibly being assaulted everyday. Schools with experienced teachers are better than schools with a bunch of 20-somethings fresh out of Undergrad.

Conservatives are retarded. Mix that with high profile meatheads and it’s literally watching monkeys fling shit at each other.

>LIBERALS POLITICIZING MUH SPORTS

The U.S. government paid the NFL to start playing the national anthem before games because American nationalism took a big hit post Iraq War.

Reminder: Conservatives though that kneeling during muh freedom song was is more outrageous than assassination threats of Obama and Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=tNLmi0_216g

Because stupid niggers

Obama and Clinton need to be assassinated for treason

They've slowly been getting worse. I'd like to think Sarah Palin being a Vice Presidential candidate was a sign to all the conservatives that it's okay to be stupid. It seems like they've completely lost their fucking minds at this point. If Obama said any one of the horrible things Trump has said so far, Sean Hannity would've jumped the White House gates and tried to kill him.

Leftists wanted Nugent hung for this whereas they don't give a fuck about the constant, daily threats against Trump made all over the internet and in real life

I'm a pretty liberal guy (also live in the bay area) but who the fuck cares? All politicians in this country from both parties are corrupt and rigged against the American people.

Oh really, there are constant daily threats made in real life on Donald's life? Please direct me to them

twitter.com/CNN/status/959565646999707657

also there are leftist celebs who call for Trump VOTERS to be killed and leftists don't even bat a fucking eye

vulture.com/2016/11/michael-shannon-is-on-an-anti-trump-rage-tour.html

Can anyone explain to me why I should care about their protests?

They've legitimately lost it.

One Twitter troll with a fucking ninja turtle name claimed "antifa super soliders" were going to behead all white parents and small business owners. Fox News, and many of their views, took it seriously.

how the fuck is the FBI telling donnie "we've been around the 110 years longer than you, we will win" a threat against him you retard

>internet death threats
I'm going to kill you