*pulls out of your project last minute*

*pulls out of your project last minute*

*shoots you before throwing you out of a plane*

*Announces 15 new projects while doing so*

*gets dubs*

*repeatedly tries to post in this thread but the system thinks his post is spam*

Your mom should have hired him when you were about to be conceived.

*dies in a car crash*

*rips off japanese movie from the 60's*

>announces like 15 projects even though im 79

*pulls out of you after ejaculating, leaving a frothy sum of man goo inside your juicy boipussy*

Finally I can make a good movie.

*uses meme arrows even though that's not what we're doing in this thread*

guillermo should actor more

he looks 100% white

but with down syndrome

he does not have down syndrome

and then he sounds mexican as fuck

i would give your first born child just to see him reenact the shower scene from the pest

>plans sequels of something nobody wanted instead of another terminator or aliens
>spend years doing nothing because he claims the technology isn't enough to bring his vision to life

It's called an homage, retard

*calls ripoffs homages*

heh heh heh

Did Candlejack write that thi

Having a tv play Enter the Dragon in the background on an old tv while being kicked in the chest with a giant foot is an homage
Making your character wear the same tracksuit from Enter the Dragon is a rip off.

>yet it will be the first movie to make $4 trillion at the box office

makes you think

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

*does it a million times better while weebs get triggered*

*defends autistic father figure*

Except being a guaranteed 100% success at the box office.

You're just a butthurt hater, cry more.

>Making your character wear the same tracksuit from Enter the Dragon is a rip off.
Jesus christ user, you need to to take a break, you're not thinking clearly.

why does del toro do the worst possible project out of everything he announces

*reeeeeeeeeing because someone insulted their precious nippon*

explain it to me then. my example of homage recognizes the source material while doing its own thing, and lends itself to learning about the source material. The second option is innocuous if you don't know the source material but insulting if you do.

watch yakuza papers or tokyo drifter, faggot. he literally does not have a style of his own

del toro is probably the only director who's big enough of a hack to actually praise kojima for his directing skills

eh they were trying to force a second star wars or something with all the publicity it got. I remember what my TV was like during its release, everyone and their mom was plugging it as the greatest movie to ever exist, they had ben stiller go on conan o'brien literally just to say one line shilling the movie and than leave. the movie ended up being pretty garbage. the only thing its made me think about is how stupid and easily impressed by CGI the modern movie goer is. just look up how much minions made world wide

*earns you a cool billion

It's actually impressive how quick people are to parrot other people's opinions

*ruins your candlejack meme*

*reeeeeeeeeing because someone insulted their precious cucklord*

FUCK YOU KONAMI YOU FUCKERS YOU FUCKERS!!!! YOU FUCKER!!!!!
SILENT HILLS WAS MY DREAM MADE MANIFEST!!! IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY MORE PERFECT THAN KOJIMA AND ITO YOU FUCKERS!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!! GODDAMN IT WHY?!??!?!

>"I didn't go to homage school; I went to homage."

How can you give homage to something by showing that literally something? It is not homage is repetition.

By wearing the track suit in KB1, one understands that this movie is presenting due respect to the source material while acknowledging that it was indeed such an iconic suit that, look, we are presenting it here because it was so cool. If you know the source material it pulls you into the movie harder by believing you have a connection with it.

To be fair the CGI is very good

Just a shame about everything else

*projecting insecurities while worshiping tiny gook cocks*

As someone who liked Enter the Dragon I thought her wearing it without any reference to it beside, look she's wearing the iconic outfit, was low brow.

Then knowing Tarantino and seeing that pattern continue in almost all his works, it comes off as more disingenuous than intended.

But seeing differing opinions on it, the topic is muddy and its easy to end up in a lose lose position because each person will interpret it differently.

*dies from laughter after reading this post*

>makes pan's labyrinth
>it's me , guilermo "the master of horror" del taco

fucking HACK

go back to /weg/ you filthy degenerate

*being pathetic enough to samefag*

wet pupper

He does it for the banter.

?

UNO FARTO

>He doesn't know.

Is this now a Candlejack th