Food from other countries you always wanted to try

Food from other countries you always wanted to try.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNRstG8hPs4
spicysouthernkitchen.com/southern-sausage-gravy/
thekitchn.com/breakfast-recipe-southern-sausage-gravy-recipes-from-the-kitchn-174453
thespruce.com/homemade-southern-sausage-gravy-for-biscuits-3057036
twitter.com/AnonBabble

o

mongolian beef

Do Brits eat fish and chips like that? Holding it in a newspaper cone and walking? Like, chewing into the fish?

I've heard that a newspaper wrapping is just a tradition nowadays. Back in the day a yesterday's newspaper was just a convenient and cheap way to package street food.

lmao who came all over your bread?

Also, my stupid brain has tricked itself and now thinks that my room smells like fish.

pusy and arse

No joke

American food is pig disgusting but I bet this is tasty as fuck.

Buckwheat balloon? The hell?

Mammi

Fugu

i think it's pączek
basickly a bud with lard

meh, it's highly overrated

Pretty awesome stuff, how is this not available to you tho?

It is tasty as fuck, would recommend

haggis is pretty tasty ngl

It's a buttermilk biscuit with country gravy and pork sausage bits. Country gravy is made with butter not meat fat or grease.

I never have seen kebab here

I unironically want to tour all of India just for its regional cuisines. The street food alone looks absolutely incredible.

Haggis is very good.

Cheese steaks can be awesome, but are surprisingly easy to fuck up.

>Country gravy is made with butter not meat fat or grease.
It's made with milk

Of course it also has milk, damn dude....

It doesn't include butter

I'm willing to bet it is available in any of your big cities, try a Greek gyro if you can, it's a very small difference but the pita is somehow always better compared to Doner kebab, not as greasy, tzatziki is awesome, meat is juicier, overall tends to be better quality.

Yes it does, wtf is wrong with you?
>butter
>milk
>spices
>corn starch
done

I have had gyro, but I thought kebab was different

Kebab

>>corn starch
are you pretending to be retarded

it's made with AP flour

here ya go, learn how to cook
youtube.com/watch?v=kNRstG8hPs4

sometimes both

What's armor-piercing flour?

So you see a gravy with sausage and your first thought is that the sausage bits were added at the end?
Are you fucking retarded?

I really want to tour Greece and the Adriatic and drink mastic and random local table wines while hanging out their beaches and boating around.

Fresh wine grapes and bread baked in old ovens with whatever local cheese I can get at.

In short, the good shit.

spicysouthernkitchen.com/southern-sausage-gravy/
thekitchn.com/breakfast-recipe-southern-sausage-gravy-recipes-from-the-kitchn-174453
thespruce.com/homemade-southern-sausage-gravy-for-biscuits-3057036

That isn't even country gravy

can't really tell from the pic, could be either
it's easier to make country gravy and add sausage to it

Not really, don't get me wrong, if you've got an opportunity to try something that's more authentic do go for it, Turk is the original, but in Europe at least it tends to be the equivalent of McDonald's tier quality and not as hygienic.

In the US I supose your milleage would vary.

Just get some feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, kalamata olives and oregano. It's not like you can't get any of that in Clapistan.

No. It's normally wrapped in 2-3 layers of plain paper, like a parcel. Sometimes the chips are in a cone, but you don't eat it like a kebab. You'd normally find a place to sit & eat it if you were at the seaside.

Does your cum look like sausage gravy?

Haggis. Tried the stuffing and it basically tasted like minced/ground meat. Not bad.

I've already tried a bit of British and French cuisine and have my sights set on Germanic foods, but not sure what I should try first.

The Patrician way to have this is over panuchos, if you ever do get the chance of trying this at a Yucatec restaurant try the sopa de lima.

So do you take medicine for autism?