How many more attacks until people stop supporting this shit?

How many more attacks until people stop supporting this shit?

supporting what shit? the EU? The EU is shit but the terrorist attack have literally nothing to do with the EU.

Nations just actually need to integrate people instead of taking more and more migrants in.

Muslims was the reason we Brexited mate. Terrorist attacks are 100% going to affect the EU.

you didnt Brexit yet. Whether or not they are going to affect the EU is not related to what i've said. The EU isnt the reason for these terorist attacks.

when will people update these maps?

>integrate muslims
>they behave like the average western young men
>suddenly identity crisis in their mid-twenties
>try to come back to their roots, very much like Sup Forumsacks
>meet islam, their father's religion
>slaughter kuffrs in the name of Allah with the hope to make amend for the sins they wallowed in
Integration is so great

croatia isnt on it but its correct otherwise.

>you didnt Brexit yet
Whether or not we've actually left is beside the point.
>The EU isnt the reason for these terorist attacks
The EU has allowed mass uncontrolled Islamic migration into Europe. Against the will of the people.

>Whether or not they are going to affect the EU is not related to what i've said
That sentence made my brain hurt. I don't understand it.

Lurk more.

>implying it's Islam's fault
Holy shit what a racist

I guess the UK technically isn't out yet

How is the EU related to terrorism?

>Muslims was the reason we Brexited mate
Yeah, about that. The EU citizens will leave now and the Muslims will stay. Brexittards are so fucking stupid.

Why do you want to fragment the west, rather than kill Muslims / stop sucking Saudi dick?

The Muslims stay. But we will not import more Muslims . This is important.

Christ i thought you Germans were smarter.

I thought we were stronger together?

Honestly if you're not part of the EU what else are you going to do? You'll have to trade with the core EU countries and abide by their rules either way, just have a look at Switzerland and Norway, they basically have an EU-lite package. It sort of works for the UK because they're island but they still need us as much as we need them, it would be retarded to do otherwise.

Fortress Europe fucking when though??

>being this dumb

non-white migration wil increase not decrease.

You're right I should totally take advice from Germanistan. King of the cucks.

>The EU has allowed mass uncontrolled Islamic migration into Europe. Against the will of the people.
Well we tried our best in the very beggining but we were "too nationalist and racist and shit"

Actually a series of decentralized entities with a common culture is much stronger than a singular bloc governed by an undemocratic bureaucracy.

Imagine a group of humans all in one room vs humans spread out in isolated different rooms. Who is safer from a virus spreading?

The internet is how we unite. Not with open borders and forced immigration.

i can fucking smell your low IQ

They'll jnust have to with it.

you got me