How long until they dissolve male and female acting categories altogether?

How long until they dissolve male and female acting categories altogether?

JUST

There would be way too much butthurt when a man wins.

its easy: If you had a dick at birth you are a male
if you had a vagine at birth you are a female.
there hollywood. all sorted

If this happened I don't think a man would ever win again.

All this stuff has no effect on men, it is women who end up worse with all this transgender acceptance stuff. Ironic. Liberal women are fools.

By the time that happens there'll be no men left, just women and tranny nutjobs

>Gender Non-Binary

The fuck?

>Gender non-binary.
>Clearly a biological female wearing clearly masculine cloths.

Schizophrenic =/= "non-binary"

>non binary
>clearly a bald woman

zero gender dismorphia

just snowflake syndrome
there's no reason to broadcast the fact that you want to wear non feminine clothing

>being short haired and wearing pants instead of a dress now makes you a boy
Uhh...

>dressing like a boy makes you a boy

reality isn't what it used to be

aka tomboy

At the same time the Olympics combine their categories.

Gadot couldn't put on a pound of muscle, whereas male actors are regularly undergoing complete body transformations.

It's just a completely different weight class.

Reminds me of this comic. Ive seen people defend the idea that sex is a social construct AKA that there's no difference between males and females and its all just oppression or some shit. Gender is real but not sex apparently

Dan Soder is fucking no-bi

WTF MAN, I used to love his comedy!

Is the concept of neither being male nor female too difficult for you to handle?

Welcome to Liberal Land.

are'nt the categories based on the actor's sex ?, what does being 'gender non-binary' have to do with anything ?
that's not the definition of male and female senpai.

This, pretty easy

Given that the overwhelming majority of human beings are male or female, and that this concept of accepting being non-binary, as opposed to treating it as a mental illness or physical deformity, is incredibly recent, I don't think it's at all unreasonable to be dubious.

I really wished they combined the men and women's fighting leagues in UFC to see the reaction.

back in my day, they were tomboys

I never saw the point in having them in the first place.

>that's not the definition of male and female senpai.

You might want to write a letter of correction to dictionary.com informing them of there mistake.

Male:

noun
1. a person bearing an X and Y chromosome pair in the cell nuclei and normally having a penis, scrotum, and testicles, and developing hair on the face at adolescence; a boy or man.
2. an organism of the sex or sexual phase that normally produces a sperm cell or male gamete.
3. Botany. a staminate plant.

Female

noun
1. a person bearing two X chromosomes in the cell nuclei and normally having a vagina, a uterus and ovaries, and developing at puberty a relatively rounded body and enlarged breasts, and retaining a beardless face; a girl or woman.
2. an organism of the sex or sexual phase that normally produces egg cells.
3. Botany. a pistillate plant.

You might want to write a letter of correction to dictionary.com, informing them of there mistake.

more categories = more nominees and winners

it' s like choosing to see a movie with your 2 favorite actors over another movie with your 4 favorite actors

Transwomen are being accepted into female sport competitions so it's gonna happen one day. They might just have to say they're trans though

There would be too many fatalities.

These same people deny any meaningful biological differences between race, meanwhile medical research is completely aware of them because they need to know or they can't be good at their jobs of curing people of horrible illnesses.

about the same time they have an award for "best attack hellicopter"

anything else would hurt the feelings of our rotary brethren

Was gonna watch this series, but

DROPPED

me too. fuck this shit

DROPPED

If a woman wears a suit it's still a woman. An attractive woman, but a woman nonetheless.

You mean the showtime show about the billionaire? How does this freak fit in that?

>building muscle is oscar worthy

Ironically shes a good character.

Why would they do that? Women would never win another award again.

>non-Bonary
>(((Emmys)))

yeah fuck this show, fuck Showtime and fuck Hollywood in general.

DROPPED

Why are feminists so fucking sexist?

Do they think gender is nothing more than an outfit you wear

what if you got both?

>awards shows start lumping male and female actors into one category
>only one winner per year bc of this
>male performers win every year
>female actors throw hissy fit bc they never win
>award categories are redivided by gender

That makes you a defect.

How do we put this shit genie back in its bottle?

I can never decide who to hate more: the echoing mainstream culture obsessed with regressive virtue signalling, or counterculture memers denying the complexity of gender and sexuality issues.

Gender rolls exist in society and to deny that they currently shape people's personalities and self-evaluations is ignorant. A person is born with a binary sex and keeps it, but it only ever needs to be relevant in a medical context. Gender (and sexuality) do not exist, and such categorisations are hangovers from society's culture being built on survival and mating. Despite there being a small amount of mental differences between biological genders, those are quickly overridden by the existence of complex thought. Traps aren't gay because male gender and therefore homosexuality doesn't exist - only individual attraction matters. It's just science brah

>Gender
>Biological
Yeah fuck off

You're a freak, Just try to be happy and not be annoying

>Traps aren't gay because male gender and therefore homosexuality doesn't exist - only individual attraction matters. It's just science brah
Exactly this. And the penis only makes it better.

>Traps aren't gay because male gender and therefore homosexuality doesn't exist

>all genders are dissolved into single awards shared between all
>no member of the academy will dare vote for a biological white male or risk tar and feathering at the next oscars
>white male actors are forced to have gender reassignment surgery
>start winning all awards again
>leslie jones is furious and has gender reassignment surgery
>makes a film fucking each of the newly female white actrixii (as they are now known) with his 14 inch frankenstinian penis
>wins all awards next oscars while horrifically burned racists covered in feathers wander the stage behind her

You don't get how progressivism works huh

>Combine the categories
>Men win
>SJWs throw a hissy fit
>Women start getting handed awards even if men deserved them more

See: 2016 Oscars

It's honestly not that good. The story is interesting, good visuals but the characters are all unlikeable, selfish, rich Long Island pricks

That's Toby McGuire

Well does it have a vagina or not? Let's just stop fucking playing pretend with these people.

they did this years ago, they started referring to all of them as actors

rather than actresses, even tho the awards are still broken up

then again, thats mostly because women where the first NAACP where everythign must be equal or more before we stop bitching

once theres just "best leading role / best supporting role"

there will always be some issue

i stopped caring about awards like 10-15 years ago when Denzel finally won one after portraying a stereotypical black role, after spending the 20 years before that swearing he never would do roles that didnt portray blacks in a good light

Jamie Lee Curtis ain't gonna win an emmy so it doesn't matter.

Please leave.

If awards measured actual talent, women would rarely win. The best talented women don't have the acting range of talented men.