>your cunt
>do you support an independent southern superpower
1. U*A
2. Yes

>independent south
>superpower

Pick one.

Please do it so you stop making the rest of us look bad

>living in an industrial world and having an entire economy based off of inferior cotton
what did they mean by this?

They'll deteriorate quickly and attack the north, fight for a while for their ancestors and demand protectorate status

flag
the south absolutely should've won

Sudan guy is it possible to drink from the nile?

Where in sudan are you from?

Answer me!!!!

No absolutely not, you're probably likely to contract water amoebas or parasites, a crocodile or two every few months

The middle part once famous for agriculture

You act like clothes fabrication wasnt one of the most lucrative industries at the time. They were so anxious that slavery could be hobbled/ended because it made so much money selling cotton to northern USA and english factories

Is it possible to walk from.khartoum to aswan with no tech or is it only possible by boat and automotives?

Thanks for answer and response

No it shouldn't but I am not an expert, you can always find a bus but I get dehydrated leaving my house and need to constantly drink water so I wouldn't advise it even if technically possible

You're always welcome m8

Yeah in here I get dehydrated in miami in a few 30 mimutes of walking

Install a water cooler at home and enjoy quenching your thirst every 10 minutes

Canada
Yes, but only as a constitutional Monarchy under Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

How far have you travelled in the nile?

>cripple american global influence
>south becomes a rural agrarian society
>the north stops their bitching and blame shifting FINALLY

Absolutely.

I only support it for civil war to happen.

No but my mom complains about us being shut ins and never taking a trip

I didn't go on one cruise for my graduation ceremony because A - everyone in my batch was a c*nt B - the possibility of capsizing

The south has lots of industries and cities, agriculture is mechanized.

What languages do you speak, arabic and english?

I know, but I can dream.

>inbred illiterates
>superpower
LAMO

Fpbp

Yes only those two properly

>LAMO
I love when this happens.

>***zil
>*e*

>independent
>southern
>superpower
top fucking kek

Is that Bruce Willis?

>England
>Yes, give it to the Russians

The south has no reason not to compete with russia.

>walk for 10 minutes
>am sweating
>74% humidity
Wewlad

This is why I drink so much Mountain Dew and water

>go outside
>go back in
No one walks outside lol

This is why everyone in the south is so fucking fat. If you took away the south and the midwest, we'd have obesity rates comparable to Europe.

Where are you from?

>Commonwealth Dixie
This is the way it was always meant to be

It's never too late, God will reward your loyalty

Absolutely not. That's perfectly good land. The problem is the people living on it.

Sure, anything to weaken american hegemony.

Yeah, I can understand why you'd feel that way. American hegemony has been terrible for Finland. desu you guys should return to being a duchy of Moscow

this
The South would never ever achieve the status of superpower because it's too agrarian
Sometimes that's fine, but for the South currently being part of a meat-puppeting hedgemon, it wouldn't survive being bullied by yanks if it weren't a superpower in comparison.
>t. lives in VA

If the CSA formed with all the historical states it's nominal GDP would be about 5 trillion us dollars, or 28% of the entire US GDP of 18,6 with texas accounting for 1/3 of all wealth.

That would put it in the same weight class as japan which has a gdp of 4,9 trillion.

Comparatively russia only has a GDP of 1,2 trillion dollars, so if that economilet is considered a """""""""superpower""""""""" then sure, CSA is too I guess.

Yes that way the North can wage war and destroy the South once and for all.