Wil Wheaton/Felicia Day confirmed for Stranger Things Season 3

>Turn that frown Upside Down — Netflix announces new all star cast for the third season of the smash hit Stranger Things

>Netflix’s announcement, released just weeks after a teaser trailer aired during the Super Bowl for the show’s upcoming season, is sure to set Internet Nerdom atwitter with anticipation. Geek icons Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day will be getting their D&D on with (fingers crossed) Eleven and the gang in 2018.

Thoughts?

variety.com/2017/tv/news/wheaton-day-authentic-entertainment-1202025664/

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/wheaton-day-authentic-entertainment-1202025664/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kowabunga!

I truly don't understand the appeal of these two. Someone please explain.

Another reason not to watch this dreck

Ugh. Dropped.

tfw you open the upside down and felicia day comes out.

>Reddit Things: Seson Reddit

Why are these two popular?

Wil wheaton was on TNG but surely hes not still coasting off that

Jesus Christ. Wil is the worst actor I've seen in years. He was on that trash Dark Matter from syfy and managed to be the worst actor in that shitstorm. Every time he speaks, he shakes his head, like some retarded bobblehead.
Felicia on the other hand isn't an actress. She's basically a bag lady that stumbled on set and somehow managed to get a job there.

>Geek icons Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day will be getting their D&D on with (fingers crossed) Eleven and the gang in 2018.

If I murdered a man over this sentence, not a juror on God's green Earth would vote to convict.

Lemme know when they get Jeff Lewis.

Isn't he already on it? I'm pretty sure he's already on it.

think he's on big bang

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

[BREATHES]

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I kissed Felicia's character on Dragon Age 2

Ok.

Part of why this show was good was because it came out of nowhere and wasn't hyped and memed for years. Now it's part of its own "geek culture" universe that will go on forever.

>I played a shitty game

fixed

W E W
E
W

Fucking christ

I knew it was going to go downhill fast after the awards speech, I just didn't expect it to take the fucking plunge this hard

Season 3 confirmed? Wtf

I thought she was just in Jew Vegas

Dropped it after punch da ebil nazi memes

Oh fuck me, if these two fucking retards are involved the entire thing is shot. I mean it wasn't amazing, but it entertained me, but lord knows it'll be riddled with awful shit once they are in.

I can see it now.
>character is watching TV
>its one of Donald Trump's 80s appearances
>character smugly says: LOL, LETS HOPE THAT GUY NEVER TRIES TO BECOME PRESIDENT LOL, A GUY LIKE THAT COULD FUCK UP ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING
>*starts punching people in the face*

>Meme actors on the world's biggest meme show
>""""""""""news"""""""""""

i can actually see that happening

in fact they'd probably do the "drumpf" thing

>doing it for the fans
>bad
>putting fans on the show

It's fake retards

Felicia appeals to the sonerdy xD culture because she's so quirky and 'cute' and totally random while doing a lot of video game shit.

wew you piece of shit, fucking trickster kike fuck.

ah well

>Joe camal
>cute

Wheaton was on Star Trek so nerds will wet their pants no matter how annoying he is I guess.
And the chick I guess she makes people feel confortable about their looks and to be honest I would much rather have her as a nerd culture reference than a smoking hot blonde like those they use in videogame sites. She's not ugly but she's really far from the beauty norm and not in a fake and forced "ugly betty" way.

>get angry
>read this
>get more angry.
fuck you op

I don't think they'd be as clumsy as to do that, but with Felicia and Will on the show who the fuck knows.

Again, I like the show, though I'd rate it a sort of soft 7/10, but they will kill it.

You have to be both dumb enough to believe in egalitarianism and phony enough to pretend to give a shit about science stuff which has no real bearing on your life or profession.

Don't get me wrong; space exploration, for example, is neat and I hope we do more of it. I'd just never spend every single day of my life Tweeting and Facebooking about it in some laughable attempt to appear smart and interesting.

lmao
you mean you can post any random fake link and write fake quotes from the alleged "article" and Sup Forums will comment on it like it's true?

>internet nerdom
asqueroso

Cigarette advertising is getting surreal now that they can't overtly advertise.

She's pure vidyakino

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, please tell me this is fake?

I already had to drop nu-MT3K because of this cunt and Patton Oswalt, I will drop this show too if this thing is in it on top of Wil fucking Wheaton. Fuck that.

How do garbage people like these keep getting roles?

>nerds will wet their pants no matter how annoying he is I guess.

That's the thing, I've literally never ever met anyone who liked him. Trekkies hate him, non-Trekkies find him annoying, I have no idea whatsoever who the Wil wheaton fanbase is,

What's the big appeal about these talentless fucks?

Even on the BBT his gimmick is "the guy Sheldor fucking hates"

Who cares? It's just a dumb TV show that rips off 80s movies. It doesn't even try to be spooky.

His whole thing on Eureka was being the guy who Fargo hates too

I won't be watching Stranger Things season 3.

Patrick Stewart and George Takei have been coasting on Star Trek nostalgia for years, could easily be the case for Reddit Wheaton too.

>Season 3
They're really going to drag that shit out, aren't they? Season one was fine and entertaining enough for what it was, but it really didn't need to go on any further. It told it's story and kept the door open for fan speculation, but it should have kept it at that. Mark my words, season two will be more of the same and mostly just a reskin of season one. It will also put more focus on pleasing the fans of the show instead of just doing what they want. We'll probably see something stupid like Barb constantly being brought up as some saint that needs to be avenged, or even worse they'll bring her back to life through some ass pull because she became a meme that cat ladies fell in love with.

>Almost 35 posters, and they're all retarded faggots that don't even check the link, but are all too happy to write walls of text about it

Fucking kill yourselves, all of you.

Nah, Patrick Stewart is a genuinely talented stage actor

>Wheaton was on Star Trek so nerds will wet their pants no matter how annoying he is
WW is famous for being the most hated cast member of Star Trek.
Which was alright, just a shit character, can't fault the guy, then he became massively political. Which I suppose is a large part of how he gets roles today because it's not for acting skill.

variety fake news is the new hot meme

Wheaton is a popular reviewer of tabletop games and other nerd stuff

Actually liked the firsy season too but you are so right. I can almost feel their going to do that barb shit and nothing but pandering

>All this supreme butthurt over a show with kids as protagonists

lel, i really like stand by me and I hope that is a factor on them getting wheaton, but i'll wait until I see what they're planning unlike the autists on the board.

I can believe it but all he does are meme appearances/photos/interviews with Ian McKellen and plays Bullock on American Dad. He's certainly not parlaying his talent into any serious acting roles.

You people are fucking pathetic. Can't you just be happy that Felicia - a new mom - is getting the show that she deserves. jfc I know this place is a shit hole but you people are hating on a person that doesn't and WILL NEVER know you.

Just take a fucking look at her accomplishments. TAKE A FUCKING LOOK. You can't even contribute 10%, no even fucking 2% of what she's done to gaming and entertainment in your disgusting sad pathetic life.

What have you people done so far other than post in a Cambodian organ donation forum at your mom's basement calling Felicia Day ugly and untalented? And to top it all, she just gave birth and enjoying her time as a mom, while you take jabs at her.

I guess that's another accomplishment she has over you fucking losers. Something you'll never ever ever have.

FUCK OFF

Already confirming a season 3 just means more unanswered bullshit in S2.

First season had a lot of potential to be great but pandered too much, didn't answer anything and any conflict halfway through was solved by psychic girls powers. Boring!

You scared me you piece of shit.

>third season

2nd was released already?

You totally missed it brah

she gave up her body and womb to a geratric writer in exchange for "le geek fame"

You're all fake news

i got a hard looking at Wil in Stand by Me

God you people are fucking retarded.

the funniest thing is how many people on Sup Forums don't know how links work

>all star

Where?

>Felicia Day is widely viewed as one of the most influential web personalities of all time.

By who? I spend 90% of my day browsing the Internet and the only thing I know about her is that she has a thing and looks like a camel.

>meme appearances/photos/interviews

Those meme appearances were to promote a critically acclaimed Broadway production of 'Waiting for Godot'. He still does a lot of work in the theatre.

X-Men, Green Room, Blunt Talk, all of his stage work in London and NY. He's not coasting off of Trek just cause you don't like him

What a baiting post

Star Trek conventions used to have auctions for Wesley Crusher cards and the winner got to burn it, 'nerds' fucking loathe him.

Part of the charm was that the cast was filled with random nobodies

>variety.com/2017/tv/news/wheaton-day-authentic-entertainment-1202025664/
stop this Trump level fake news!
S T O P
T
O
P

Unbelievable.

She's the type that makes all the other unattractive geek girls feel comfortable. And the guys feel like they actually have a chance for her. So they constantly cast her in the maniac pixie dream girl bs and idiots eat it up.

>Netflix announces new all star cast
>new all star cast
>star cast
>Wheaton and Day
>stars
kek

what a goddess

Will this is embarrassing. stop.

She was a D-list actress who gained an online following for being a cute (hot would be stretching it even in her prime) girl who was into video games and geek stuff ten years ago when that sorta thing was still considered novel. It's not really that big of a deal now that age is starting to show and even middle aged soccer moms wear Marvel shirts and watch Doctor Who.

Thank god, I never took the Stranger Things Pill

>needing le epic nerd celebs for your show despite both being bad actors

Season 2 is going to be terrible
>inb4 Season 1 was kino

I'm going to kill myself.