What shows have the most realistic depiction of firearms?

What shows have the most realistic depiction of firearms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iG0i0g7Csc8
youtu.be/0nUADMhYO1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that clip is realer than real life

Daryl needs to stop eating those double cheeseburgers lol.

for fuck sake please just fucking hire ONE person who is familiar with guns AT FUCKING ALL

Not even a fucking expert okay, just SOMEONE. Find a goddamn hunter or something or even a goddamn airsoft LARPer, for fucks sake

I noticed that too, he's getting a gut

Is he on a skateboard?

Or is the camera moving towards him?

Do you have a clip of Morgan saving Rick by punching someone with the stick?
That looked ridiculous

also kinda balding

At this point I think the weapons experts have bets with each other to see how much they can get away with before people start asking questions

ever notice the vast majority of their rifles have no sites at all? sometimes I wonder if they don't leave them off because they think the actors are too stupid not to lose them somehow.

Who is this Asian man? He should of been Iron Fist!

I think they said that particular one is a straight up homage to Escape from New York

He's 50 years old. If he wasn't balding when this show started (or long before, for that matter), then he's surely not balding now.

What kind of rapid fire boom stick is that?

have this ebin screencap

it can happen anytime.

"realistic" speaking they should all be pretty much deaf now from the years of gunfire, right? I don't recall it ever being brought up in the show where somebody mentions hearing issues or what not.

Where did Daryl get that super gun

plus all the scenes of someone saving their friend by shooting a zombie while the gun is right next to their ear

Well it was pointy

I'm so glad I dropped this right after the governor

>expecting rich sheltered Democrats to know anything about firearms other than their popularity among baby killers

Hoverboard, I still can't believe they thought it would be "hip" for his character to ride one all the time now

kek
Who the fuck was that guy aiming to anyway

It looks like his head is ballooning in size as it goes on.

True, aside from the 300,000 rounds of ammo they apparently had

>aside from the 300,000 rounds of ammo they apparently had

Any reason for the hyperbole?

It's the meme answer but John Wick is pretty damn good with regard to keeping track of ammo counts, featuring real firing stances, etc.

They are they so obsessed with full auto on this show? Ever chance they get, especially Daryl

Somebody post a screencap of Risk holding his revolver like a limp wrist faggot

assault clips typically holds 80 bullets

>Firing automatic rifles in a car
>They weren't covering their ears for dear life and didn't sustain hearing loss

Would be a cheap easy explanation as to why zombies can just sneak up behind people barreling through the woods growling and moaning.
>top tier show with top tier gun play incoming OP

No. That's a safety meme for range monkeys so people who burn through five hundred rounds a week in a contained space don't go deaf. Living with constant 65+db background noise in a city is worse on your hearing than a little occasional gunfire. Also with hearing loss, you lose your high frequency hearing earlier, but still keep most of the functional stuff.

You'll lose more hearing in a rock concert or working a day at an airport without protection than in the average firefight. Unless there's explosions, because boy does that fuck up hearing.

sons of banarchy

BTFO

No one cares.

Probably a historical documentary. I'm sure there must be at least one reality show that covered firearms, that would probably be very realistic.

>shooting guns out doors will make you go deaf

Sorry, not BTFO. I was in the military for 4 years and did 2 combat tours in Iraq. I didn't wear earplugs at all because you can't hear the comm with them in. Gunfire can indeed fuck your hearing.

>. I was in the military for 4 years and did 2 combat tours in Iraq.

Suuuuuuuuuuure you did, you rear echelon pencil pushing nobody.

>I have never shot a (semi) automatic rifle in my life

Do you think that it's rare or something to get deployed to Iraq if you're in the military? Even if I was admin I would still have fucked hearing if I never wore earplugs just from the training.

wtf do you know you dumb fuck I highly doubt you've been close to a gun once in your life jesus christ.

>CGI muzzleflashes
>CGI shellcasingings
>no CGI effect for handgun slides or charging handles animating
>actors doing a bad job of pretending there's recoil
>Hershel's unlimited ammo shotgun hack
>Carl pretending to pump the forestock on a lever action shotgun, just after using the lever, both sound sound effects

this show does me bloody nut in m8s

Anything Michael Mann does is this.

why does rick still have his hand?

Can the most powerful military on the planet not combine a radio earbud and an earplug?

>cars honking all the time is worse than shooting a gun without earplugs

Spoken like a true retard. Not all funs are your gay dad's .22lr.

Why don't they just use actual guns with blanks?

Sounds expensive. It's not like the VA will give you shit for your tinnitus anyway.

Spoken like somebody who doesn't know how hearing works. Hearing damage is about constant exposure. A few seconds of 150db isn't shit. A whole day of it straight will fuck you up.

>>Carl pretending to pump the forestock on a lever action shotgun, just after using the lever, both sound sound effects

Please post this clip. I must see it.

Becomes a safety issue. Isn't how Bruce Lee's son died?

I never thought the garbage people's reason for joining Ricks war made any sense.

>give us guns and we'll fight for you even though we aren't involved at all

Fucking what? You'd need guns just to launch the attack in the first place, so why would you risk the lives of all your people just for a few extra guns. I can't remember why but I always figured that this group wasn't a vassal of Negans, so they didn't seem to have a reason for so many guns(also no mention of bullets kek).

So when they double crossed Rick it made no sense to me as to why they would go to Negan, a guy who extorts every group around him just for a payment of something. Surely they would have known that after they got in bed with Negan that he would demand tribute from them after the deal was done right?

So I think we are to assume from this that they were already paying tribute to Negan. How the fuck did no one in alexandria catch on to this? Did they literally not scope out the trash people at all to see if negans men stopped by to collect their goodies?

Yeah but a blank will only be actually dangerous to a few feet. They shot that nigga point blank or something stupid.

They do, occasionally. It's almost like the producers give them a budget of 25 blanks every season.

That gun pissed me off.
They show him shooting all the ammo empty, and picks up a new gun.
But once he has the gun, it never ran out of ammo, and he's shooting nonstop.

No, there was something lodged in the barrel if I remember correctly.

>A whole day of 150db is worse than a few seconds of 150db

And 8 inches of your wife's bull makes her more wet than your tiny little peepee, what the fuck is your point dumbass? It's obvious to everyone ITT that you don't know shit about guns so please continue to enlighten us. I'm sure you're doing a great job of redpilling everyone on hearing loss!!

This is the pinnacle of firearm realism in film

IIRC they used a "dummy" cartridge that had the powder removed but not the primer, and the primer had enough force to push the bullet into the barrel. Then they loaded a blank which shot out the lodged bullet.

>Carl pretending to pump the forestock on a lever action shotgun, just after using the lever, both sound sound effects
For some reason that reminds me of pic related, except one is merely pretending to be retarded and the other is one of the most popular AAA tv shows.

its the only uncanned food that hasnt spoiled

Dude's been making bank with this show even though its has officially jumped not just the shark, but the whole fucking lake. He should continue stuffing his pie-hole and by the time the show finally ends (after 20 seasons) he can weight 500 pounds and kill everyone in the cast by sitting on them.

Generation kill and band of brothers has great combat

especially generation kill, probably one of the most accurate and realistic depictions of combat

You mean more ridiculous than that fucking tiger running in there chomping down on Negan's guy??? I almost threw my TV out of the window when that happened.

Holy shit I love Predator so much. Haha.

Is he on a skateboard?

People don't react that way when being shot, you'd just drop like a bag of rocks, not get blown back or react like you've just been hit with a weight

>clips

I don't know anything about guns, but a portable minigun doesn't exist right? What would the torque fell like firing one of those IRL? I mean the recoil would be unmanageable right, but I feel like it would rip right out of your hands.

>7 seasons and they still haven't learned
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=iG0i0g7Csc8

>assault clips

>clips

also

>80 rounds

what are you smoking

This. Have permanent tinutis from not wearing eardefs. It got better when i used sordins but still preferred going au natural.

it showed briefly the specialized vests Andy MacNab created for this scene which iirc held something like 12 mags or like 390 rounds for the CAR15's. Possibly more for the Galil

Oh lemme guess you're a fucking SEAL and know what combat is like? Fuck off you pencil-pushing faggot.

They do exist. Cant say much about it though as ive never seen one irl.

you'd need to carry around the battery to make it work, apart from the shitload of ammo and the minigun with the engine itself
heavy as shit unless you're a mountain man

I know this is a Sup Forums triggers /k/ autists thread but Fauda that Israeli show on Netflix has some good gunplay. Especially in the first episode.

no im not a seal but i have served in the military and read quite a few books, including the generation kill book

Exactly. It was a whole series of fuckups that culminated in his death. Should never have happened.

god

>Can the most powerful military on the planet not combine a radio earbud and an earplug?

They did. Electronic earplugs are standard. He's roleplaying with a lack of basic knowledge.

There are a few portable minigun vids on youtube, although I don't know if these miniguns are identical to the ones you see shooting out of helicopters and such
youtu.be/0nUADMhYO1c

Bro just fuck off already, you're obviously insecure as fuck and it's showing bigtime.

*nods respectfully*

Either Strike Back or The Unit
The Unit had a bit too much chicken winging though

>electronic earbuds are standard

Lol mate, i can wholeheartedly confrim that is not true.

Sharks don't live in lakes.

could be that early iraq invasion didnt have them friend, which as far as i can tell is true.

not him, he could just be lying

Seems like every time I watch this movie or a clip of it I spot yet another well known actor

You're all wrong. They bought the prop from a pawn shop that had a squid already stuck in the barrel. When using a normal blank, the gases propelled the stuck bullet killing Lee.